Wednesday, November 21, 2018

BAD VIZATURR CATZ PREE SENT: A BASS TERD TURKEE REE PEET



whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta bad vizaturrz post
9.034

 thoz who suffer thru R
week lee BS will 
ore mite rememburr 
R yeer lee bass terd burd day post


N with de help oh R 
awesum palz copee N paste 
we pre sent it two ewe again

manee thanx copee N paste
ewe doodz rock ~~~

hit it ♫

♥♥♥♥♥

sum pilgrimz got ina boat
N sailed a cross de sea
they stopped heer in de usa
coz sum one had ta pee

wear they bee troo lee headed
noe one will ever noe
we canna reech em on a fone
  thiz be manee yeerz ago

well they serched for a toy let
N knot a one could be found
sew they got out sum shovelz
N put em two de ground

N prettee soon a town be born  
with shoppez N homez ga lore
cropz grew.. sew did biznezz  
much ta be thanx full for  

de pilgrimz said ...we shuld feest  
call it thanx givin day
they cooked sum pies.. mashed sum spudz  
de damn chickn flew a way

they couldna catch de bass terd burd  
an eye dea popped in sum onez head 
 letz try... de one called turkee  
they found one… shot him dead
~~~~~~~~~~~~

it bee that time oh de yeer again
de day we hate de most
when everee one be eatin burd
stead oh... nice pork roast

ewe could be eatin donutz
ore bee at a fish fry
ewe could be eatin samichez
on buttered bread called rye

ewe R a bass terd turkee burd
N frank lee we hate ewe  
yur talk iz cheep... ya taste like crap 
 we wood rather eat a shoo  

give uz sum pie... ore sum spudz  
noe stuffinz goin in R gutz
we noe wear... de stuffinz been
 
up de.. turkeez.. buttz



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

may yur travelz bee safe 
yur platez bee full
yur famileez bee blessed 

hope everee one haza
grate week oh end 
peace out N rock on
long live de pizza

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

wee bee thanx full for all R friendz 

N hope we can get bak
ta sneekin round online
& vizitin soon

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

41 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Happy day of.. day of... Day that we can't name out of respect for you !!

Eastside Cats said...

Damn Pilgrims had a poor sense of navigation!
Happy Thanksgiving Day, and I'll be eating roasted beets, artichoke hearts, cauliflower, and sweet potatoes!

Mickey's Musings said...

We purr you all have a wonderful,burd free Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy yourselves kitties and food servant girl!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

ZOOLATRY said...

No burdz here, 'cept the onez in the backyard at the feederz.
Happy Whatever! Thanks for YOU!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Ohhhh we LOVE IT!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

The landing of the Pilgrimz here is an annual story we enjoy to read again. Hava a gluttonous holiday one and all!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are sure thankful for you too! Happy Thanksgiving gang and big hugs to you all.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I always enjoy reading your tale of how Thanksgiving started. I hope you have a happy burd free day.

Kea said...

It's an awesome story, deserves to be re-posted and re-read! We hope you have a happy HAM day! :-P

pilch92 said...

I love your Thanksgiving story! Happy Thanksgiving1 I hope you get to have a nice big fish. XO

Kitties Blue said...

Happy Thanksgiving dear friends. No matter what you eat, may you have a blessed day. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Marg said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and just eat lots of pumpkin pie and no burds. And lots of potatoes. You all are just terrific.

A few Good Cats said...

Hysterical history! Happy Thanksgiving from all of us Good Cats.

The Island Cats said...

Our peeps are going somewhere else for turkey so no bass terd burds here. Just a can of whipped cream. Yum!

Annie Bear said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We're thankful for you, our friends. We hope you have a blessed day. Eat lots of fish and pie and ham!

Deziz World said...

We wish ya'll a happy and Blest Fanksgivin' full of trout and shrimp and blue fin. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Valentine said...

[rolling on the ground and paw clapping over and over] That was so funny! You Tabbies sure have a way words! Thanks fur sharing your poem! Big hugs and head nuzzles. -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I love that traditional poem! Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and to you all, a happy salmon fillet–easy on the salad ;) MOL
ERin

Pam and Teddy said...

Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same without the bass-terd turkey poem!! My Mom and Dad are away having BURD but trust me - I'll be having FISH myself. No BURD for me - I am sure you are proud of me right? Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from me and Mom.........we love ya!

Hugs, Teddy

Pat Hatt said...

Hope you have a fish filled day with no hands going up a burds backside haha

CJ Kennedy said...

Yup, not a fan of turkey, though Ink liked it a lot. I don't stuff the bird but bake the stuffing separately in a pan. Headbutts all around. Happy Thanksgiving to all the Tabbies and the FSG.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Cut and paste works well, dear Tabbies. My first cat, Dog, ate turkey like it was going out of sight, well white meat only of course. Neither Bleubeard or Squiggles will touch it.

FSG, have a great Thanksgiving, and give extra scritches to each of the tabbies today.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We hope your Thanksgiving is filled with lots and lots of FISHIES!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

That burd now knows for sure where he doesn't belong...MOL :D Thank you so much for coming to my Pawty, my furriends. Hope you had a lot of fun, just like me :D Extra Pawkisses for a wonderful turkey free day and another delicious meal🐾😽💞

Tamago said...

LOL I always love your burd day post. Good job, copee n paste :-) But the image of stuffings been up turkey’s butt always haunts me lol.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends!

John Bellen said...

A holiday tradition, eh, guys? As much as you detest the turkey, I must confess a fondness for it, even for the stuffing. Let's pretend it went in by the neck...

Crafting Queen said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. My mummy is thankful for each day we have together. purrs Skipper

My Mind's Eye said...

What a treat from the FSG to us each year. I hope you all had your fill of the the bass turkey burd and did not choke on any fevvers. I saw a very funny bass turkey cartoon in yesterday's paper, Rhymes with Orange. I'll have it on my Saturday Sillies post.
Hugs all around
Cecilia

BeadedTail said...

We thought of you yesterday! We hope you enjoyed your day! We won't mention what we enjoyed most about ours! MOL!

Three Chatty Cats said...

I'd never heard that version before but it totally makes sense! No turkey over here, but I do love a good stuffing. Regardless of where it's been stuffed. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Guyz! You make me laugh! Happy belated Thanksgiving! I am totally Happy today! Mommy got back from holidays on Tuesday and Today, after Dad, Kozmo, Jo Jo, and Cinnamon went home, I finally started to talk to her (I was MAD that she went away). I have told her she can not take any more vacations! Since her last one was 22 years ago, I think I am safe.
Purrs
Marv

meowmeowmans said...

We hope your Thanksgiving was filled with fish and pizza, and NO burdz!

We are so grateful for you, dear friends. XO

Patzys Place said...

I have no problem with where the stuffing is cooked. In the old days all the giblets - liver, heart, kidneys, etc. got boiled and chopped up to go into the stuffing. Along with the bread crumbs, onion, celery, maybe bacon or sausage and mushrooms, etc. would all go into the bird and absorb all those juices and it was delicious. Now people are paranoid and use “Stove Top” stuffing and it is boring and tasteless. The only thing helping it is gravy and that’s not saying much unless you have an amazing gravy recipe which is usually nothing but a dried up packet and some turkey juice and water.

What ever happened to cooking? Anyone can throw an empty turkey in the oven. That doesn’t make it delicious.

Jans Funny Farm said...

No turkey here Thanksgiving. Wish we could have talked Jan into pizza!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

I have said it before and will say it again--you are talented poets over there! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Ruby's Rescued Life said...

My human may never look at stuffing the same way again. BAWHAHAHAHAHA. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and the pizza was good. XOXO

Cathy Keisha said...

Happy Belated non-burd day. Sorry I'm late. The traffic was unbearable.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

We hope everything is okay. We noticed there was no post this week :(

Katie Isabella said...

Miss you. XXX and hugs.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

C&P are good helpers for petcretary too...
Hope your naughty burd has vacated your domain...there was one here too, but now it too is vamoosed.