whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome two R
fall time a dish unz oh
" itz all in de mindz eye "
art gal o ree
pleez rememburr all peecez
R fra geel
sew try N stay bee hind
de roped areaz &
LUNCH BRAKE
will be at hi noon
two dayz fee chure iz:
seered salmon
witha side a friez on greenz
on with de toor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we callz thiz peece
oven mitt get de piez reddy
we callz thiz peece
pumpkin saved frum de pie pan
we callz thiz peece
de pie iz red dee heerz a slize
we callz thiz peece
hippo loungin on de beech
we callz thiz peece
mizzturr sand d crab
we callz thiz peece
big azz ram sayz
due knot mezz with me
{ frank lee we think
itz oven mitt witha
mit a tood ;)
{ frank lee we think
itz oven mitt witha
mit a tood ;)
we callz thiz peece
bee healthee N eat a pearz
we callz thiz peece
de rabbit that eatz R shrubz
lookin left
we callz thiz peece
frog sayz waterz two brisk
eye am outta heer
we callz thiz peece
wear wolvez on rockee out crop
headed west
we all sew wood like ta say
we haz been
BAD VIZITORZ
over de past few
de food servizz gurlz
place oh employ haz been
vereee vereee bad late lee
N we canna sneek round
like we normull lee due
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
{ de next 2 weekz will fee chure
bass terd turkee
re runz postz }
re runz postz }
peace out N rock on
long live de orange scoopz










43 comments:
Took us a moment to see the rabbit. You could go into business with that pie one, after humans see that, they'll go on a diet, maybe lol boo to place of employ.
Well, while i've looked for shapes in clouds, i've never thought to look for shapes in litter box scoopings!
Yes, long live the orange scoop! I have blue ones of the same brand, and I LURV them...as much as a hoomin can love a litter box scooper...
Your art is always the best and we can tell you worked hard on it!
This was one of the best art shows ever!!!
WE enjoyed it a lot :)
WE especially liked the pumpkin ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
MOL! You guys are quite the creative ones. Methinks The Tribe of Five needs to have a meeting with our Humans. They use Feline Pine in our litter boxes and that stuff just disintegrates, no fun at all!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto & The Tribe of Five
We like to kick our clumps to bits (just the way our mom loves it) so we're happy to see your artwork!
We are always amazed at your artistry kitties! Mom bean says she nefur finds works of art, just works of fart.
We don't know much about art, but we know what we like.
I always love visiting your art gallery. You have clearly been very busy with all these new pieces. My favorite is the pumpkin, but they are all great.Sorry food service girl's work is a pain in the azz. XO
I'm sorry, guys, I couldn't keep my mind on the art cos I kept thinking about that seered salmon for lunch. Thanks for explaining about visiting cos I thought you hated me. Heck, I thought everybuddy hated me cos no one's been coming by. I may start hanging with Da Loan.
I’ve been without electricity for over a day. It has been frigid cold here and my fingers are still not warm. I would have been by sooner, but wanted to get something together for my daily contribution to AEDM. I admit if it weren't for my two motorboats, I would probably have frozen last night. I kept telling them that's why I feed them. It's so they can keep me warm.
Looks like you tabbies have been very, very prolific with your art this time. These are some of the best art I've seen in a long time. I especially liked the pumpkin, the glove, and the frog. BTW, if you live anywhere near the fires, please stay safe and stay together in case you have to leave in those cages. It would be for your benefit, I assure you.
Happy Thanksgiving to all from Bleubeard, Squiggles, and me. That is if the reruns are on auto pilot and you don't see my Thanksgiving wishes next Wednesday.
Oh wow, those are some great pieces! Especially the hippo and crab - very delicate and creative work! The slice of pie made me hungry :-) Gotta go get lunch brake. I hope you serve some pies for dessert!
My goodness, you've been very busy producing such creative art works! Etsy shop, anyone? :-D
Amazing art! The pumpkin and the slice of pie are so realistic. Have a great week.
We think you guys have the most amazing....ahhh...artwork! Mom says ours is just a round pile! Tee hee guess we aren't artistic!
Some more amazing works of art from you.I hope Mackerull is learning well and contributing his own creations too.
I am sorry work is being a PITA.
These are great pee-ces of art. Did the Louvre call for a sample of your exquisite art? I am amazed at the concentration and fortitude to make these lovely pee-puddles.
Shoko
Hidey Ho and happy peemail post. OMword you have the most creative peepee I have ever seen. I think my favorite is the pumpkin!!
And I might add the FSG is quiet gifted at scooping in piece
Hugs Cecilia
So we are trying again to comment...ours have not been "taking." We could not see what you did in the last two art pieces, but otherwise they were all well done and well named. Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving. You'll be having ham we suspect. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
OMC OMC OMC!! The "oven mitt" looks like Michigan!!!!!!! I wish Cody was as creative as your kitties (and the pumpkin is hilarious!!) Guess what? Your blog is back in my inbox after not coming for over a month!
Hmmmmm We thought mr crab looked a lot like turtle man. And we saw a buffalo in there too. MOL We've been bad visitors too while tryin' to get ready fur the pawrty and havin' our innernets out. Everypawdy unnerstands. Big hugs to all
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Hi, guys! Your, um, output, is especially artistic this round. So many impressive pieces! The pumpkin is a classic, and we think the big azz ram also looks like an oven mitt with a tood, MOL! The lady completely understands about work. She works from home and she really can't visit blogs until the evening because work is so busy.
I recognize that hippo! It's Smellie! Hahahahaha. ~Bear Cat
absolute works of art...
Oh my goodness!! These pieces belong in the Getty or Lourve!! Excellent efforts
Well those works of art are certainly well formed and designed and artfully presented by THE ORANGE SCOOP. I've been working on my technique and one day I hope to have some show-worthy pieces myself! You've inspired me!
Hugs, Ted-o-Nator
What incredible artists you are. WE could only muster a heart once and mom was so impressed she instagrammed it.
Emma and Buster
It's a whole nature theme today with the pumpkin, the bunny and the crab. Now all of a sudden, I'm kind of hungry. XOXO Da Boss
OMC! There are definitely some talented artists at your place! I bet you could make some money on those masterpieces!
I loved the pumpkin; I knew what it was even without the caption.
So sorry we are late to your exhibition. My human has been busy but found time to take me to the vet again! I let them know I did not want to be there! I am doing well. Hope you all have a wonderful week and get lots of treats. Purrs from Skipper
We are in awe of your talent with these pieces! I wish I was so skilled to create these kinds of masterpieces. Wonderful exhibition indeed.
Nothing but talent and masterful technique on display here! Well Done! It must have been exciting uncovering those masterpieces, like Schliemann unearthing the Mask of Agamemnon at Mycenae!
I hope you can call the food service girl's boss and let him know that she has far more important things to do with her life! Like be with you!
Best of luck to all!
Charlee: "We are very impressed with your art work!"
Chaplin: "We are looking forward to seeing a retrospective exhibit at the Catropolitan Museum of Art!"
Hi guys! The mom is still away...we are not amused. However Alex COULD replace her as our food service (and litter box) purrson—even if he uses HBO words.
Here’s hoping Mom is home in 2 sleeps!
Purrs
Marv
I hope Mom is home with you snd that you are all happy and selling your objects de Art!
How wonderful to live with such generously artistic felines! I can almost hear that werewolf howl from here!
I wonder if that frog represents what they look like if they stay in under the water in the hot tub too long! Either way, that piece and the others are show stoppers and give a unique purr-spective in the world of art. Paw high fives and tummy tickles. -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews
What an awesome collection you have there, modern art at it's finest! MOL
We especially like the wear wolvez one.
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin
PS . Is it time for that salmon yet?
Wonderful art, Tabbies! That pumpkin saved from the pie pan is brilliant! :)
Wow! Swell art that you kitties make!
Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini
Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
https://bvayamsate.blogspot.com/2018/12/menariknya-ayam-pama-gostan-yang-spartan.html/
Post a Comment