whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta toona tee vee
starrin
KNOT DAI$Y
N me toona
we iz buzzed happee
ta bee werkin with
CRANKEE AZZ CAT CHOW
CRANKEE AZZ CAT CHOW
sew that we can bring
love laughter N
dai$y: cut the crap
and get on with the show
toona: can ewe say kizz me ~~~
😠
😠
dai$y:
can you say
can you say
welcome cheese that stands alone
♫♫♪
we are pleased
to have you here today
for the airing
of the first episode of
OUR show
toona: we will talk bout "R show" later
moovin a long
indeed welcome cheez
we iz buzzed happee
ta haz a celebritee
such as ewe
for R veree first guest
can ya tell uz a bit
a bout yur self
moovin a long
indeed welcome cheez
we iz buzzed happee
ta haz a celebritee
such as ewe
for R veree first guest
can ya tell uz a bit
a bout yur self
cheez: indeed I can
my name is lim burger
and I am very proud
to be a part of the classic hit
toona: dood noe oh fence buddy
comin frum me fish breath mouth
but did ya ever wunder
mr lim burger
that maybe ya stand alone
coz ya ....
well frank lee dood
ya stink
dai$y: let's not get rude
so tell us mr lim burger
due you perchance know
ham burger
lim burger: no, tho veggie burger
is my cousin on dad's side
of the family
dai$y: AWESOME !!
toona: and now a werd frum
R sponsor
CRANKEE AZZ CAT CHOW

toona: we R bak
.....
N wear in de hell
did lim burger go?
dai$y: during the commercial break
the band you hired
ate him
toona: all ritie then
well, join uz next week
bee coz that bass terd
LOAN
frum de codd mother saga will
bee heer ta say heez
sorree
heerz ta a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live appa titez
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live appa titez


45 comments:
I don't like cheese, stinky or otherwise. So at a wine and cheese party, I drink the wine, eat the crackers, and let the cheese stand alone.
STINK...stinky, smelly, odoriferous! No wonder the mouses ate it up!
Stink up the place sure curls up our face. The cheese can stand alone while buried in the litterbox.
Yep, cheese can be very, very tricky.
We gotta get us some CRANKEE AZZ CAT CHOW! That band sure looks unrepentant for eating lim burger.
p.s. We would like to leave our condolences for the loss of your friend Gleek. We enjoyed seeing all his pictures. He sure seemed like a great guy.
You guys always make us laugh! Our Mama is grinning right now..."Mr Lim Burger do you perchance know Ham burger?" Sooo funny! :D Sorry the cheese was eaten by the band but at least he was enjoyed!;p
the critters in the cottage xo
The poor cheese, glad it was tasty though :) Hope you have a great weekend too! XO
Oh that's too funny gang and we sure enjoyed tho show!!!
We think the band did you all a favor. In fact, we're surprised you didn't interview him in the cat box!
Oh boy!! We can smell Mr. Lim Burger from all the way over in Canada!!
Ya' know, I's luvs cheese. I's not tried no lim burger tho'. I's gonna have to ask mommy 'bout it. We luvs your show. Big hugs
Luvs ya'
Raena and Dezi
That was great, Tabbies! We enjoyed that interview with Lim Berger, but our favorite part may have been the Crankee Azz Cat Chow commercial. It's a classic!
Limburger...does the country it came from stink too??
And how I MOL'd at the TV! Its more fun than the one here...
You kitties are so funny!! How could you get your guest eaten! lol Have a great week and purrs from Skipper. She is bird watching at the moment. lol
MOL MOL MOL
Some cheeses are so stinky they need to stand alone way away from us. Especially that blue cheese stuff...I mean who wants to eat blue cheese?
Hugs madi your bfff
Oh my your guest disappeared but it made the band happy, so I guess that was a good thing! Hope you all have a terrific week!
Definitely not our choice of cheese. I think it would empty the cafe!
Cat tv at its finest! Stinkiness, mice and cheese!
Purrs, Meep
When did you start posting on Wednesday? I keep missing you, and that makes Bleubeard and Squiggles cranky.
That commercial that Grandpa Dude starred in doesn't say much for Crankee Azz Cat Chow.
I really enjoyed your interview with Mr. Lim Burger, and felt a bit bad that he left this world so abruptly. However, I'm not a fan, so the band probably did you two hosts a favor by eating him.
I look forward to your next show when it hits the airways. Bleubeard and Squiggles both give it two paws up in the ratings department.
That was a great first episode to your show! You may have trouble getting guests though if the band ends up eating them.
Roll on episode 2!
Bet those band members really have some stinky breath! At least we viewers couldn't smell anything...unless of course, this was on smellivision! MOL! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
Don't feel too bad about the cheese being eaten. Like all food, it was his destiny, and he no doubt thought about that happy day all his short, stinky life.
Lim, Ham, and Veggie Burger....Ha!
Hey ... even cheeses have feelings!!! I thought Lim Burger was Gouda ;)
You have a great first guest for your show! Wish I were there as live audience because I love the smell of stinky cheez :-) Too bad Mr. Lim Burger got eaten before we could know him better LOL.
We knew cheese could be smelly and stinky, but we didn't know it could be tricky ! Purrs
Whoa! We could practically smell Mr. Lim burger all the way over here! You go, band. No, really, go, 'cause now you stink, too! At least it wasn't Mr. Swiss cheese, who gets all high and mighty over all his holes in which we have to ask, "Where's the rest of the cheese?" Swiss cheese/half cheese. What's the point of only half the cheese?
Whoa! or should I say Phew cos that Lim Berger smelled more than a bit off. Personally I'd like to ax Mr. Brie why he's always wearing that disgusting hard white coat. But that's a cheese of a different color.
Mrs. Mouse is not going to enjoy Mr. Mouse's toots tonight!
Thanks for the giggles today. We needed them. :)
Cheese, cheese, cheese!
If you haven't guessed we love us some cheese.
Have a great weekend...
Noodle and crew
What a cheesy show! Lim burger was quite talkative for a cheeze head! Dai$y, if you need a comic, I'm your cat! One more before I go... \did you hear about the cheese that failed to win a medal at the Olympics?
It fell at the final curdle!
I got a million of them!
Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!!
Purrs
Marv
Great episode efurryone. Though we don't think we'd like the stinky cheese!
Have a great week!
Ha, limburger is the new veggie burger that isn't. I recall tasting it years ago and never again.
A truly hilarious episode. Gotta love that stinky-azz cheese!!!
Dudes, you guys have the BEST show n the network! Thank goodness those mice had bad sense of taste else they could have eaten some of the good cheese, and that definitely wouldn't do. MOL
Toodle pips and hysterical purrs
Erin
Classic hit: Farmer In The Dell. LOL.
Franky, Captain, Belle and Faux Paw thought it was pretty funny too;)
Have a pleasant evening, FSG.
Well, that was a tasty post, Tabbies...stinky, but tasty...MOL :D We know Mr Lim Burger, as we live in Lim Burg....when Granny is in the supermarket he lets her know that he's around from miles away...MOL... Can't wait for the next episode of toona-tee-vee :D Smelly Pawkisses for a delicious day :) <3
That interview made me laugh out loud!! Mr. Limburger cheese..poor guy. Haha! - Can't wait for another episode.~ Tom
Dai$y, you are a fabulously well dressed interviewer and should be featured on the prime time evening news! I will get my kitties to call your kitties who in turn will call the Networks kitties, and you'll be on the 6 o'clock and 11 o'clock news! Then, my private jet will be ready on runway 3. We will head off to Paree. I have Cat Francs.
That was a pretty good show.
Since the mice ate Mr Lim Burger, we would like to eat those mice ;) MOL!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Poor Mr. Lim Burger has a hygiene problem.
Hope the crew is behaving itself and cutting you a little slack, FSG.
Mew, mew...I think Mr. Lim Burger is the father I never knew. I heard my dad was a stinker. I look forward to the next episode. I guess I should mourn my dad...there done mourning!
Shoko
P-ee-oo-wy, I think I caught a wiffy of that Mr. Lim Burger... err.. wait, on second thought it came from the D-O-G! Tee hee hee! I'm stoked that I got to watch your first TV episode!
No Lim Burger for us but maybe a Burger with good on Amer Can cheese. I think he is middle eatem and can I atem
We are missing Gleek too. He was a giant among cats and we will always remember him. He was cat royalty and will have a throne up over the Bridge we are sure
Timmy, Toby, Buddy, Rumpy, Angel Buttons, Miss Fitz, Einie
Post a Comment