Wednesday, January 24, 2018

TOONA TEE & VEE STARRIN KNOT DAI$Y

whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta eppa sode two 
oh de long runnin 
tee vee show 

toona tee vee 
starrin KNOT DAI$Y
N mee...toona 

two day we haza unspeshull guest 
that bass terd frum 
de codd mother seereez 

de loan 

who contacted R sponsor 

CRANKEE AZZ CAT CHOW 

N asked 
if him could
stop bye R show N say
he waz sorree  

at furst we waz like 
hell
noe

but CRANKEE AZZ
ree minded uz it 
mite be
good for rate inz 


sew without further ado 
pleez due knot welcome 

DE LOAN

dai$y: he's not here yet 

toona: wear iz de bass terd
 we R live heer 

well while we wait
how bout a mel o dee 
frum de band
♫♪♫♪

  dai$y: they didnt bring 
instruments today
and oh look 
here's the loan now 



toona: sew ya bass terd
pleez haza seet 
we iz waitin ta heer
ya say 
how sorree ewe R 
for ternin on uz

loan: hey there codd mother
capo tuna !!
 I'm not here to say 
sorry for rattin ya out 
I just want some "air time" 

but I am sorry 
I'm late for the show 

toona: ewe bass terd 
eye shall kill ewe



 dai$y: where did you get 
that knife 

toona: de kitshun drawerz

dai$y: it's plastic 
he cant possibly be dead 
I don't see internal organs  
 hanging out 
or blood even 

toona: loan
 R ewe dead ewe bass terd



 loan:


toona: all ritie then
 pleez join uz next week
 when we pree sent 
a speshull mewsical guest 

heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out
N rock on
long live cutluree

50 comments:

Deziz World said...

OMC Ya'll are just too funny. MOL We luvved it. Can't wait fur next week. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Pat Hatt said...

lol they do say there is lots of plastic in the ocean, now you are giving it to them on land too. Deserved it.

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL MOL - loan shark deserved it!

Eastside Cats said...

Tuna, you knifed your enemy while on the air live! Whoa!

Sandra Cox said...

Another spine chilling episode, murder and mayhem. More. More.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I think that loan shark is lying!

LP said...

We didn't realize Loans could speak while dead . . . is it possible he could be faking his death?!!

the critters in the cottage xo

pilch92 said...

I guess he sleeps with the fish :)You are such funny kitties. XO

Annie Bear said...

LOL! "Yes I am." I laughed out loud.

Tuna, let this be a lesson to all your enemies! You are bad to the bone!

CJ Kennedy said...

Now the Loan can swim with the fishes! Oh, wait, he did before, too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope the loan shark isn't going to sing next week MOL!

Colehaus Cats said...

... 'cause everyone knows when a dead loan says he's dead, he really is. MOL! We loved this!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Tuna, you got better ratings than your CRANKEE AZZ sponsor and Loan Shark. It serves Loan right for trying to come on your show simply for air time. Way to go.

Bleubeard, Squiggles, and I look forward to the next installation of your creative TV show.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I thought it was too good to be true when you said Da Loan was coming on air to apologise. Well, you showed him with the knife down the throat. I don't think you have heard the last from him though, seeing as he could still talk when he was dead.

The Daily Pip said...

PSST: I think the loan shark is just faking his death - waiting for the perfect moment to make a surprise come back.

XOXO, DA BOSS

Me said...

Tuna-I hope you got the loan "really really dead" like the munchkins say in the Wiz. The nerve of just wanting air time but what do you expect from scummy turn coats? Have a great weekend-Purrs, Meep

The Whiskeratti said...

Ohh that loan shark really had it coming, didn't he ?

Crafting Queen said...

You kitties are so funny!!! Looking forward to next week. Have a great weekend. No outside for me it's too cold. Purrs Skipper

Tamago said...

What the band folks were gonna do without instrument lol. Lovely to see De Loan. He was one of our favorite characters even though he was such a bass terd! And my goodness, you deaded him...on live TV! Great show bravo! :-)

Kea said...

We don't trust that loan shark -- we think might be faking his death!

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL now that is how to filet a shark! This cracked us up!
Your food service girl needs to write a book
Hugs madi and mom

Marg said...

We aren't sure that the loan shark is really dead either. How come he can still talk and say that he is dead???? Nice try Tuna.

Anonymous said...

MOL...The loan shark must be dead...he said he was! I think he could be lying. A kitty can't be too careful these days.

Shoko and Kali

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Dear tabbies, Bleu and Squiggles here. We haza grill. PLZE bring warmth and sunshine, along with yer fresh catch. Just no loan shark, plze.

Ivan from WMD said...

Did you eat him yet? That would prove he's really all dead.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! You stabbed him right on live tee vee. How often does that happen. Your ratings are going through the roof and maybe the sky too.

The Florida Furkids said...

This could be a trick...how did he answer you if he was deaded?

The Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Well...hes gotta be dead if he SAID he was..
But then, he could be lying...
And a dead talking shark on Tee Vee...Dai$y you have a winnner!!!
Purrs
Marv

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

MOL guys, we're crying with laughter, the P.A. looks like a panda now too! Is he still deaded or did he have a resurrection? and then mew have to slay him again --- oooohhhhh sharks fin soup with kraken on the side could be kinda nice fur the weekend! MOL

Wishing mew a fab weekend

Big hugs

Basil & Co xox

Katie and The Katz said...

MOL - Mom am laughing all over da room! You should feed da shark to the jelly fish kraken... I think he will eat him...
Haz a furry nice weekend! -Katie the Mom
We am celebrating the caughting of my mama and half siblings and Orange Cat. My half siblings gotted fixed and Orange Cat too. Orange needs a home - please purr fur him. We needs purrz today too cause Mom needs to pay bills and we gotted a bill yesfurday fur kittie surgeries! Everyone came thru goods though thats the goods part -Chiquita who glad to be in the indoor world.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Never trust a loan shark ...

Cats Herd You said...

The only way to know for sure if he's dead is to give him a little taste. How do sharks taste, anyhow?

John Bellen said...

I'd be wary. Sharks often play dead - and say it even more often.

BeadedTail said...

Thank Cod he said he was dead! MOL!

Smudge said...

Hmmm, a plastic knife, huh? That aside, thanks for another hilarious episode! Happy weekend, y'all.

meowmeowmans said...

Bwahaha! You sure did show Loan a thing or two. Wait, he can still talk? Are you sure he's um, deaded?

Saku said...

That De Loan better be dead, 'cuz we thinks you'd have no problems taking him out again.

Great show - we'll be back for episode three...even if we have to have the mom bean PVR it. :p

Noodle Cat said...

I don't know,,,
it all sounds a little fishy to me!
Have a wonderful weekend...

Noodle and crew

Patzys Place said...

I don’t think he’s dead. He is a dirty liar shark and how can he speak if he’s deaded. Be very very careful and grab more cutlery when you go to dispose of him.
Luvz, Patzy

Dma said...

i wouldn't trust a shark with a plastic knife, dead or alive.

thanks for stopping by the boyz blog.

Herman and Dori said...

Watch out for that Loan dood...I don't think he's dead either. Them be sneaky finnish kind of water burrds. Better stomp on hims tail next time. Take him outta commish-shun for good.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

This is our new favorite show! But watch your backs... we don't trust that basterd.

Anonymous said...

Even though you deaded him, he was still talkin' so WATCH OUT....maybe they have nine lives like us. That would not be good. No sireeeeee.

Hugs, Teddy

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Mol I know I’m late for da show guys, But da loan is later! Mol Oh well as they saw, it’s a cat eat shark world! Nice improv with da cutlery he is well and truly forked ..... er.....knifed!
Toodle pip and purrs
Erin

H.R. Bennett said...

Oh my fucking god. The Loan Shark pun... XD

Fr. Tom Fish said...

It's very hard to kill someone with plastic cutlery. Even
bass terds. Bass terds especially. - Tom

Katie Isabella said...

I'm late for the show here Dai$y...I was t truly out shopping. YOU among all kitties know how impawtent that is. I'll show you what I got when you come over.
For some reason, my mom almost spit out her coffee helping me read when she got to the shocking, fur raising photo of the shark and the (of course) vishus attack. Took care of HIM! XoXo Katie Isabellaroni

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

i have tears in my eyes--from laughter and when I thought the poor guy was dead (but I think he might be faking!!)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Well done Tuna! Cant have sneaky Loan swimming about telling tales
Good Riddance
And
Thanks so much for the support when Mr Buttons had to go over the Bridge. It was very sudden and he was a big part of our family. We miss him terribly as do so many as he was our official greeter. He never met a stranger only new friends.
Purrs dear friends
Timmy, Dad Pete and Family

Valentine said...

The nerve of that De Loan to think he could come on your show just for "air time!" No respect. If you ask me, he deserved what he got from Tuna! That'll teach him. Hugs! -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews