whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta R furst post
oh de new yeer
over de brake we taked
frum fish non
centz
we waz contacted bye R
one N onlee sponsor ever
CRANKEE AZZ CAT CHOW
N they asked
if we wood bee inter rested
in doin a week lee tee vee show
sinz de codd mother
waz a total
epic fail
epic fail
well we thinked a bout it
for 749 hours, 12 dayz, 89 minitz
anda few secondz
N asked
sew whatz in it for uz
crankee azz cat chow waz up front
N said...nothin
but ewe mite be abe bull
ta shed sum lite
on sum topix
catz
wanna heer a bout
N frank lee
we had ta a gree
coz when a catz inn formed
de werld iz hiz oyster
until he eatz it
for dinner
sew with out further a due
we iz pleezed ta well come
ewe all ta
toona tee vee
starrin
knot dai$y
N me.....tuna of moon
cue mewzic frum de band
♫♪♫♪
N letz give
984 pawz up
ta R audience
who stood in line
for two monthz
ta get
tickitz
ta get in
ta see thiz broad cast
dai$y: your band, and your audience
are one in the same
talk about low budget
tuna: we will knot bee talkin
bout budgetz
any thing else ya wanna add
dai$y: yea, your tv is lame
tuna: ewe iz just eye rate
coz yur knot de star
tuna: we hope ewe will
toon in next week
same time.... same channel
for R furst REEL epa sode
when we sit down
with everee onez fav o rite characturr
frum de classic hit
de farmer in de dell
"de cheese who standz a lone"
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
N sew long 2017
ewe waz one
bass terd azz yeer
bass terd azz yeer
we hate ewe...good rid antz~~~~





41 comments:
Happy New Year to you and to your family from ours! XO
It sounds as though you are off to a great start in 2018. We can't wait to meet the de cheese who standz a lone!
the critters in the cottage xo
Say goodnight, Daisy!
(from the old-time TV show, Laugh-In!)
lmao cheap can sure strike the right chord. You work it great.
MOL, luv it!
And 2017 - well, it wuz so bad it wuz for da BURDS!
I am looking forward to meeting da cheese who stanz a lone. Though da cheese might need some security as my canine sister can't help herself with cheese. She's been known to run off with big chunks of it in her mouth.
Wishing you a happy, healthy 2018
DA Boss Cat
You are too right, 2017 was a real bass terd! Your new production show sounds like it will be very good and I am looking forward to toona tee vee.
Happy NEW Year!!! And you are right as the fish of the sea...2017 was awful. This has gotta be better. Oh and Dai$y, not to worry, love. You're coming with me where the TV is ALL yours! I insist. That's after Paris though. Bring your money belt. XXooXX I have dates lined up for us.
How can you saw The Codmother was an epic fail? It was the best ever! I was hoping for a sequel. I agree with 2017, good riddance exactly. XO
We can't wait! We're glad 2017 is gone too but fear 2018 might be just as bass turdy.
Yepper, 2017 stunk big time but we're always hopeful for better.
Hope this New Year is better. And I always wondered what became of the Cheese Who Stood Alone. Or is that the answer to Who Stole My Cheese? Can't wait for the answer
Yup, da Cheez!! Cheezits?? Hey if I eat some will I stand alone, too?? Didn't dem meeces gobble up da Cheez??
I do wanna see Cheez TV Channel. Oh wait, its Tuna Channel! Hey dat sounds good too:)
Well, this will be exciting! And we are with you... 2017 wasn't a bad year for us, but we are definitely hoping 2018 will blow its socks off.
Happy New Year! We hope your 2018 will be fantastic, and we're looking forward to your new TV show!
Happy New Year to you all. I think you look so good on tv. Looking forward to seeing what you all get up to this year. Purrs Skipper
Happy 2018! Oh my Daisy we can't wait to see more of that tee vee!
OMC Ya'll are so cute. And hey, we sure did 'purreciate ya'll sneakin' 'round da office to come visit us. We purray a healthy, happy and blest new year full of luv fur all of ya'. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Cheese? Did you say cheese? Yum yum, can't wait for that episode.
And don't worry, Daisy. My guess is Tuna will be needing you for some guest appearances which I am sure you will pull office magnificently.
And you published on Wednesday! We almost fell over. Looks like the FSG has turned over a new leaf. Here's to a much better 2018 for all!
Purrs, Meep
Well, I agree that 2017 was a dud of a year. I have hopes that 2018 will be better. But I disagree that the Code Mother did poorly. I enjoyed it - though I may be biased, as I had a family member among the cast. And I look forward to the new tv season. I don’t watch television, so this will be a treat for me.
Tuna, you're a TV star! You're cool! Daisy, you're so gorgeous even when you're mad. The band looks a little goofy but friendly. We look forward to the first episode!
Dai$y should you have a great need for extra mula you can borrow some $ from your name. OMCs you band/audience are mighty fine and we are giggling big time. Count on us to return next week
Hugs madi and Mom
I think you got a great tv monitor there--color, high defination, realistic sound (probably). Looks like a good start to the entertainment year!
felinecafe
This is a great opportunity to reach an even wider audience. I agree that 2017 was a hard one for the tabbies and the Food Service Girl, too. I look forward to seeing what lies ahead for Dai$y and Tuna of Moon and your new adventure. So do Bleubeard and Squiggles!
This was a hoot, FSG. My cats definitely do not need any CRANKEE AZZ CAT CHOW:) but I'm glad they're willing to sponsor the show:)
Hope your cat chores are done and you've got your feet up.
Hugs,
Dai$y! I am in awe that you have a sponsor - CRANKEE AZZ CAT CHOW! Will you get CRANKEE AZZ CAT CHOW as pay? Will you be able to send samples?
I am so furry excited and cant wait for more episoded!
Purrs
Marv
Whoa! This sounds like it's gonna be a hit. You can be sure I'll be watching. I love The Farmer and Adele. In fact Adele is my Gramma.
We were starting to get worried. At the very least, know you all were missed. You guys always know how to crack us up and make us forget about people nonsense :)
We agree...2017 was BAD. We're looking forward to the new series!!!
The Florida Furkids
HaPpY NeW YeaR! And G-O-O-D-B-Y-E 2017 forever and ever. Oh Codd Mother, we didn't think you were an epic fail, but we have to admit, that TV shot is looking pretty good. You had us at oyster, but we went over the moon when you mentioned CHEEZE!
What a show. Tuna I thought you were awesome. Dai$y was a tad jealous but she should have asked for the oyster instead and maybe she'd get a pearl to buy many more oysters with. Yea!
2017 was a horrible year where we had to say goodbye to too many good friends. You two are right....2017 sucked big time. Hope this year is way better.
Shoko and Kali
Yeah, 2017 kinda sucked ass alright. Ha ha ha, you have a "VHS" button! Ha ha ha ha ha...
Oooh tuna TV! We are so excited for this new program. Band looks great and the production is no doubt fun-tastic! Looking forward to tuning in next week!
Happy new year to you all at Trout Towne!
Hey Toona Tabbies, I'm dragging my floofy tail into 2018, kickin n hissin. But I perked up to see your Tuna TV. I got it on my DVR so I don't miss future episodes. Yay!
Hope the kitties realize it's the weekend and are letting the FSG put her feet up:)
We can't wait!
Somebody get the popcorn ready...
Noodle and crew
I look forward to it!
You are SO right. Good riddance to that bass turd year 2017! We sure home 2018 is much better. :)
Dudes, I just love your audience! could I haves them over for supper some time? 2017 was awful but The Codd Mother was epic highlight! How long until the sequel?
Toodle pips and purrs
Erin
Cheese, tuna oysters....man! You're gonna have special TV snacks right!?? Watching TV works up the appetite
Hi guys! Glad to see you back and glad we can comment! We're glad 2017 is over as well. Here's to a happy 2018!
Tuna, CONCATULATIONS on being asked to star in your own TV show! Cool! I"m already a big fan, but I didn't stand in line 'cause I might've eaten some of your audience members. Tee hee hee! I can't wait for the 1st episode!
Post a Comment