Thursday, October 12, 2017

DE CODD MOTHER DE BASS TERD TURKEEZ SAGA

 last time on de codd mother 
de bass terd turkeez saga....



 capo tuna: NAP TIME ~~~ ~~

two nite on de codd mother
de bass terd turkeez saga

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


codd mother: and nap time's over 

while everyone was asleep 
pretzel boy and I outfitted 
our latest recruit
marv the hit man

many thanx for joining us marv
and we are sorry you were detained 
by customs 
for 10.7 weeks
over pass port issues

cat father, can you please work 
on getting him a fake one 
so this doesn't happen again

cat father: eye am on it

codd mother: if everyone will now  
board the plane 
allie pink pistols stole 
borrowed from her mom 
 we will head back 
to the undisclosed location 
known as trout towne

capo tuna please radio ahead 
to consigliere boomer
our arrival time 
so the cloaking devise can be
briefly turned off

4 mints to the exact 
N with evereee one 
safe lee on bord

allie pink pistols: 
this is your pilot speaking 
in lieu of the 
"turn off all cellular devices" speech 
I am running a codd mother video 

monitors are attached 
to the back of your seats

this in depth video shows you 
what to look out for 
as far as
the gobbler's recruiting efforts go

roll film 
~~~~~~~~ whirrrrrrr

de tachino bastardo while stupid 
R sum what clever
pleaz note ♫
theez R but a few
circumstanzez 
ewe may run in two  
durin de courz oh normal
everee day act tiv a teez
 this bass terd is pozin
aza employ ee in de brake room


theez bass terdz iz hangin round
de waterz kewler makin like they
iz havin a conversayshunz   


 theez three waz spotted
atta local pub
tryin ta look stone cold soberz


theez  bass terdz iz pozin az
door ta door salezmenz
 suppozed lee sellin
 sellin cat perchez


  ree crootz

ewe can see 
what we iz up againzt

end film

this is your pilot 
allie pink pistols speaking 
we have 27 seconds 
to landing 
please fasten your seat belts

 codd mother: capo tuna 
text consigliere boomer 
that we are nearing 
the run way and

capo tuna: faaaaaa...
we got problemz
look at what boomer 
just emailed

heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
we lovez ewe consigliere
boom ~~♥♥♥ 

50 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

damn, they are posing as cat perch salesmen? We can't have that. Time to drop a real cat perch on their head.

CJ Kennedy said...

The nerve of them birds trying to look stone cold sober. They should be fitted for cement overshoes. =^..^=

Kea said...

Oh, no, what's the problem?! Can we still land? We're not so good with flying. We feel a hairball coming on up here....

Crafting Queen said...

You kitties have a plane, how cool!!! Hope the fight was good. lol
Have a great weekend. Purrs from Skipper. I am helping my Daddy work today. lol

Tamago said...

I feel sorry for marv to be detained for such a long time! Glad he could get through, though :-) The video is chilling. They can looks so normal but could be dangerous!
I hope you all will get to land safely!

Anonymous said...

That is quite a video! Those bass terdz! There is obviously much work to be done. It is good that de codd muther and cat father are working on this delicate situation. We are watching! xoxo

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

OMC! What next?? That turkey dude is *BAD*...now he has got spies and aliases and recruits all ovfur the joint.

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh my eyes are hurting your blog has been taken over by quacks and chicks
Hugs madi your bfff

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I am beginning to see through the disguises of the Turkey's gang.

Anonymous said...

BURDS! Everywhere the BURDS! Am I on the right blog? EEEEEK!

Hugs, Teddy

The Whiskeratti said...

GASP! They will stop at nothing. Oh, the shamelessness of that burd.

stellaroselong said...

That maggie needs to get together with that Marvin....Stella Rose

Eastside Cats said...

Oh noes! What could Boomer have possibly emailed?!? Gonna be on tenterhooks until the next installment!

Me said...

What suspense, I mean there you are some 10,000 feet above solid ground. I pray you are all okay. My nerves are simply jangling! Pass the sickness bag please! -- grrs and purrs, Meep

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Birds birds everywhere! Is that Marv "Marvelous Marv???" xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

pilch92 said...

I can't wait to find out what Boomer emailed. Those bass turd birds are sneaky, they fooled me into thinking they were cat perch salesmen. Have a great weekend! XO

BeadedTail said...

Oh my Cod! We had no idea birds that flocked together were up to so much no good!

Cathy Keisha said...

OMC! I'm at the edge of my igloo! Don't tell me I have to wait another week or more. I hope this saga ends by Thanksgiving so I can gobble down the bas turd Gobbler without guilt or heartburn.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Hey there tabbies, I was by last EARLY week to honor St. Francis with you, but this week I was out the door before you could all stretch and cry out for breakfast. Even my two alarm clocks didn't rouse or beg for food when I left to shower and leave the house. That's why I'm so late visiting today.

Gosh, you have me on the edge of my seat right now. I am wondering what Boomer e-mailed capo Tuna.

Hats off to Allie Pink Pistols for borrowing the plane to bring you home, but now it looks like that landing may get delayed.

Still laughing at the stone cold sober burds and the door to door sales burds. Those burds better not sit on the cat perch for long, or there will be lunch for cats, rather than a sale for burds!

Have a super week, tabbies. You area all wonderful as you still fight the bass turd gobbler.

Annie Bear said...

Yes, we love you, Boomer. However, we are dying to know what you e-mailed!! We really are up against those bass terdz. We can't wait to see the gobbler defeated!

Sandra Cox said...

No water cooler is safe from gossip. The bass terdz are the worst.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Air Force BURD-1 sounds terrific to me. Welcome to the family Marv!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're up against a tough crowd but we will win!


Thank you for the thoughtful and kind comment you made on our post about our Daddy. We know he's an Angel smiling down on us but we are heartbroken.

The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon

Sasha said...

My human has a hard time trying to puzzle this out. As you can see, she is not very bright. I have to hope she will improve. Sasha

Ivan from WMD said...

OMC, those burds are devious little burds, aren't they! We can't wait for the next installment!

Lone Star Cats said...

OMC, da nerve!

John Bellen said...

All those birds look so innocent, too...

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

If you look closely, you can see the evil glint in their eyes. I'm starting to think that you could kill two birds with each "stone" bird ;)

The Daily Pip said...

HA! Those stone cold sober bird aren't not fooling me. They are drunk as skunks (clunk) see I knocked them right over and they can't even stand back up.

You are welcome.

Rosie DA Boss

Anonymous said...

Waves to Cat Mother....need any help with the takeover of the three burds. We got our hot paws on and are ready to tango.

Shoko and Kali...mafia mates

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Uh oh...I hope you're able to land safely!

Kitties Blue said...

Oh, no...what's going to happen next. Sure hope it's not a crash landing. Our petretary apologizes for not getting us around to visit in a bit. Sure is nice to have Marv on board. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Cat Lover said...

Goodness, what is happening???? Can't wait for the next instalment!

Sandra Cox said...

Hope the weekend is going well. That there's plenty of tuna on hand and that the FSG gets to put her feet up.

Noodle Cat said...

Just goes to show, you just can't trust birds!
Have a super Sunday...

Noodle and crew

H.R. Bennett said...

Oh no! So many birbs! Whatever will they do!

meowmeowmans said...

Ugh! Those stone cold sober burds are relentless!

Colehaus Cats said...

Whoa! There's a lot of those things around. You don't think they are having a convention or something, do you??

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Tabbies dudes, those bass turd burds are trying to infiltrate everywhere dudes!!! I say let's nuke 'em and nuke 'em good!!! MOL MOL

Big hugs

Basil & Co xox

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Oh my word!!!! I thinks them Bass turd birds have been round my way sellin' fake nip seed! I should have guessed something was wrong when they was sellin' eggs dressed as hens!
I don't like the sounds of that text message, but then txt messages maybe you needs to change the alert tone to something better?
Toodle pip and well be chasing the pigeon every day till the next episode!
ERin

Deziz World said...

Oh No, What in da universe could it be??? Guess we'll just have to wait and see. We're ready fur whatever those nasty birds might throw at us. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Stone cold sober!! I love it!! I fear they may just be too clever to capitulate!!

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks for the warning on the door ta door salezmenz
suppozed lee sellin  cat perches. I'll be sure not to answer the door.

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

O MY COD! I've never seen so many burds in your house. Well, it is hunting season so...

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Looks like the burdies feel at home, Tabbies...time to sculpture them bassturds...MOL... Pawkisses for a great day :) <3

Herman and Dori said...

Sus-pish-ous activity in your breakie room, fur sure! Never trust anyone who acts cold stone soberz. I'd smack em all off the table. That's what Mom does to Frank. Paws on the floor, she says. Like it's some kind of rool. *shrugs*

Sandra Cox said...

Way to go Allie Pink Pistols on the 'borrow'.

Sandra Cox said...

Customs is really cracking down!

John Bellen said...

The cat father is smiling'...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

OMG! So many bass terd burdz everywhere. It looks like you have BIG problems.