de codd mother
de tacchino bastardo saga
♫: de ree manin
eppa sodez oh de codd
mother
R ded eye cated ta:
underboss/consigliere
BOOMER
♥♥♥️
de tacchino bastardo saga
♫: de ree manin
eppa sodez oh de codd
mother
R ded eye cated ta:
underboss/consigliere
BOOMER
♥♥♥️
last time on de codd mother
de bass terd turkeez saga
codd mother: capo tuna
text consigliere boomer
that we are nearing
the run way and
text consigliere boomer
that we are nearing
the run way and
capo tuna: faaaaaa...
we got problemzlook at what boomer
just emailed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
two nite on de codd mother
de bass terd turkee saga
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cat father: be jezuz N hell inna
hand baskit
look at what iz
ON
de run way
look at what iz
ON
de run way
codd mother: allie will you be able
to land
to land
with that on the runway
allie pink pistols: they dont call me ace
for nothin CM !
capo tuna: consigliere boomer
capo tuna: consigliere boomer
cloakin dee vize off
NOW
NOW
13 secondz later with one ta spare
allie pink pistols: we'd like to thank you all
for flying ************* air
you may all safely embark now
codd mother: I am indebted to you allie
now, recruits if you will all please follow me
we can gran a bite to eat
and head to the
capo tuna: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ewe bass terd
cat father: what is it tuna
faaaaaaaaaaaaa
codd mother: cod what is with you two
and the muscial note FA ♫
codd mother: faaaaa is rite
recruits we have no time
to waste
that bass terd on the run way
and this bass terd in the
tall grass
can only mean one thing
can only mean one thing
the gobbler's been here
and has somehow gotten past
our cloaking device
where IS consigliere boomer
capo tuna: eye think himz waitin at
sud den lee
all de re crootz yelled in unison:
faaaaaaaaaaaaa
codd mother....look.....
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live storee endingz
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live storee endingz



48 comments:
Those burds are going to cause a real problem, I fear. Good that Boomer was looking down on the plane to give Allie Pink Pistols a heads up on the runway, at least. Let's hope this gobbler is caught in time for Thanksgiving. Bleubeard, Squiggles, and I eagerly await the next installment.
NOOOO!!! How will we get out of this one? Another fine feathered mess!
Faaaaaaa, those damn birds. What are they up to? Ink loved birds, btw. Used to make these funny noises and chatter his teeth. Yes, he loved the birds. Anyway, next month, that gobbler will get his. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Oh, no! We've just landed safely only to be left in suspense yet again! :-O
Fevvers everywhere and not a one to chase!! Waiting with baited fisy breath for the suspense to end
Hugs madi your bfff
I am going to tell mom FAAAAAAAAAAAAAA all the time now. I also wanted to let you know mom is going to start adding some fish to my food per your suggestion. Fanks Stella Rose
FAAAAA is right! another suspenderful episode! (writing from my perch on the sofa keeping my eyes on the feathered-you-know whats). Purrs, Meep
LOOK?!? Now I've got the gooseflesh and am at the edge of my seat!
OMC that shouldn't be on run way! Allie handled the problem like ace indeed! But faaaaa is right. That gobbler is so menacing. I can't wait to find out what you all saw there and I hope Boomer is OK!
I knew they should have passed the bonds to build a second airport!
Greg (felinecafe.net)
CM...how can you leave us hanging like that for an entire week? Cod knows what could happen in that amount of time. We'll be shaken' in ur furs and unable to np for the whole week. FAAAAAAAA! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy
Thise turkey burds are always stiring up the trouble.
Faaaaaa! Now we have to wait to know what happens. I can't wait.
Have a nice weekend! XO
you guys TOTALLY crack us up! Thanks for the Gotcha Day wishes for Dakota!!! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody
These bass terds! Who do they think they are? We can't wait for the next chapter.
Oh noes!!
What is happening mow?!
We will wear our claws out on this cliff hanger!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Oh goodness, what next???
What? WHAT?!?
They sure just get in there when you least expect it. Good you caught the burd though, it may have been worse. A flock could have joined.
Oh, my gosh...I can see this all unfolding...
"sud den lee all de re crootz yelled in unison: faaaaaaaaaaaaa codd mother....
look....."
Oh, my word. I had to LOL! You rock. Okay...I'm ready. Please, go on. Please. HUGS.
I hope this isn't the season finale.
Oooh...a cliff hanger! We sure hope there is another episode.
Happy weeekend to efurrybody!
What do you mean "story endings"? This puppy is nowhere near over. I haven't even tasted any blood.
noooOOOOOoooooo! We're hanging on a thread over here! Wait, that's part of a hairball..... ewwwwww!
I do think there may be way too many burds next we come by to visit...like a turkey farm??? OMC! Yikes!
What ? What ? We hope the story doesn't end like this ! Purrs
Sorry I am late buy the silly human was working, whatevery that means. Nice landing! Hope you have a great weekend. I am staying indoors, it's very wet here. Purrs Skipper
Hmmm ... that FAAAAAAAA almost sounds like a hiss. Then again, I'd be hissing like crazy in the presence of the heathen gobblers!
That bass terd on the run way and the one in the tall grass....
Have I been remiss in my guard duties???
Oh the shame.....
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
Marv
FAAAAAAA! Are you going to keep us in suspense like this?!? We don't think we can handle it!
And thank you all for the good thoughts you sent to our pup Astrid! St. Francis is this here human's favorite saint, so she sure was happy that you sent his blessings our way!
Faaaa! MOL! I see why Tuna likes to say that. Allie Pink Pistols got all the re crootz there safely only to see that the gobbler got away with his shenanigans again. You leave us looking forward once again to the next installment and wondering what the re crootz saw!
We want to thank you guys for having The Menagerie Mom send us the magnets you guys won. You are so generous!
The gobbler is indeed a tough and wily opponent!
Oh No, what in da world?!. Sorry we're so late, we kept gettin' a message what said your bloggy didn't exist. Which of course we knew was a lie. Anyways, we're so glad we furinally got here. We gotta say, a nice bar b que pit would take care of those birds once and fur all. MOL Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Sounds like the recruits will be working overtime this weekend.
Put your feet up, FSG.
This story is chuck full of twists and turns...but that was really unexpected!
Have a wonderful weekend...
Noodle and crew
Now we *have* to know what happens next!
All I could imagine was a bunch of cats in a foam airplane glider crashing into the side of a tree. lol
Hahaha... hopefully, they catch the turkey!
FAAAA! Those bass terds are full of sneaky, underhanded tricks. What's going to happen next???
Faaaaaaaaaaa!! This basterd turkey with his dastardly tricks and egg laying ability is gonna be a hard one to crack!!
Holy catfish!! What in faaaaaa's sake is gonna happen now??? (PeeEss...I cannot follow your blog using the blogger follow button. Can you kindly add a 'follow by email' button so's I can get your posts again? purrs)
Darn burds!
Tabbies, dudes.... noooooooooo!!!!!! Seriously dudes we can't take the pressure, and we've got two more days to wait!!!! Btw I brought a lorry load of No 5's and a skip load of fries and deep fried kraken rings for everyone while we wait! MOL
Big hugs
Basil & Co xo
'R ded eye cated ta' Heh. Heh.
Oh no!! We never thought we'd see a burd post like this! As always, you're got us on our paws with anticipation! Purrs from the Zee/Zoey gang!
Noooooo! That there egg hatched to a BIRD!!!! Quick action is called for.... I can't wait till the next episode, which is quite handy as it is right here now!
Toodle pip
ERin
Angel Admiral here...I mentioned Dude and Sauce today...hope that's OK.
Thank goodness that allie pink pistols was able to land the plane safely with that eggs-ceptionally big obstruction on the runway.
Post a Comment