Thursday, October 26, 2017

DE CODD MOTHER DE BASS TERD TURKEEZ SAGA


 de codd mother
de tacchino bastardo saga

♫:   de ree manin
eppa sodez oh de codd
mother
R ded eye cated ta

consigliere
BOOMER 
♥♥♥️

LAST TIME ON DE CODD
MOTHER
DE BASS TERD TURKEEZ SAGA



 where IS consigliere boomer


capo tuna: eye think himz waitin at

sud den lee
all de re crootz yelled  in unison:

faaaaaaaaaaaaa
codd mother....look.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ON TWO NiTEZ EPPA SODE 
 

cat father: son ova

capo tuna: son ova bee itch iz rite

ewe bass terd
get de sam hell offa 
R prop ur tee

ewe bass terd gobbler
ewe 
damn 
bass terd peace oh sh



codd mother: leave it capo tuna 
cat father
please follow and escort 
that bass terd off the grounds

cat father: glad lee

codd mother: recruits, this is it
that bass terd has infiltrated 
our infrastructure
and codd only knows 
how many more bass terds 

he has set upon our lands
or how many more 
are waiting in the shadows


before heading back to your homes
we ask this small favor 
that everyone learn how to 

drive 

and the very minute you see 
or hear of suspicious activity
text the code word 
tacchino bastardo

GPS will pick up your locations 

 lets all head over now to the track  

89 seconds later

codd mother:  first up the written test
everyone pick a car 
that best suits your disguise 
we understand some are a 
bit...bulky....

and the first question is:


heerz two a happee 
healthee week oh end

peace out N rock on

long live motorized vee hicklez
🚍🚅🚕

53 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Cool! The driver's test. It'll be ok as long as parallel parking isn't on the test. I don't parallel park. Go out of my way so I don't have to. Here's to a good week for the glaring =^..^=

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

tacchino bastardo! Bleubeard hopes you can find him because he's driving as fast as he can. Too bad he's been driving in circles for hours.

Cat father had a lot of bass turds to contend with when he escorts the single bass turd off the property. Let's hope some more ree cruts can find where they are hiding. Breaking through the infrastructure is not good at all. I look forward to seeing how you deal with this problem next week.

Pat Hatt said...

Texting and driving may get us a ticket though. Are the burds worth that? lol

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. Well, we trust you, so...as long as you will pick us up, bail us out, whatever. We did sign up for this. *wink* Love you guys!

Me said...

Cool! Now I can tell meowmie "I'll drive to the vet myself". Ha ha ha -- pet treat store here I come!
The Cod Mother is one cool cat under pressure and the Cat Father too. Escorting bastardo tacchino off the premises-man, that's muscle!

Purrs, Meepster Manicotti

Eastside Cats said...

Driving lessons in The Cat Car! The Hubby ain't happy, but tough tooties, big man! Codd Mother and Cat Father say: DO IT!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I think we will have to build a car--
Feline Special Edition (FSE) first.

Annie Bear said...

The Cod Mother is grace under pressure. We are so excited to learn how to drive! Now we just need to get the lady's credit card so we can go to PetSmart whenever we want. Hooray for vee hicklez!

As usual, just as we're really getting into the story, another cliff hanger!

Kea said...

You realize that if we have a car, and we know how to drive, our human is going to want us to chauffeur her everywhere, birds be d*mned. :-D

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

so if I say "tacchino bastardo" you will know where I am? xoxoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

Tamago said...

Oh my goodness, that bass terd on your property! Danger is present and clear! It's good recruits are gonna learn how to drive. This gives them more mobility :-) Hope everyone gets to pass the test!

Cathy Keisha said...

Luckily I have a car and a license. I have good news too. All those burds on a wire who used to crap all over TW and Pop are gone and they were gone before it got chilly. Hope they didn't head to Trout Towne but we can take care of them there.

Crafting Queen said...

Things are getting serious. lol Hope you guys have a great weekend. Sorry I am late but the human was at work again. At least she gets me treats. Have a great weekend. Purrs Skipper.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You must have scared/escorted a lot of those tacchino bastardos off your purr-purr-tee...cause they are here flying overhead...Yikes!

Now if I can pass that driver test...Hmmm

Deziz World said...

We'll take da wheely chair bug cod mother. Mommy says it can actually reach high speeds. We might even let her drive it occassionally. undercover of course. MOL Unfurtunately insurance doesn't cover dat one or we'd already have it. it was actually purrobably da furst motoried car. MOL We also think we might oughtta start up a bon fire. We could just throw them birds on a spit and make quick work of cleanin' them up. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

pilch92 said...

I know Sammy the shopvac can drive, he has a car :) XO

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Frodo is wondering if you could get him his own cell phone s he can text when danger is nigh! Right now he has to share with Amarula and Zulu and they never let him get his turn! Frodo is wondering if you might accept smoke signals or Morse code instead?

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh boy!
We are excited to learn to drive!
Not crazy about driving backwards or to the Vet though ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

BeadedTail said...

What if we can't remember how to spell that? Hope we don't have to pronounce it! Oh Cod, we're gonna get left behind!

Cats Herd You said...

Pierre isn't allowed to drive because of an unfortunate catnip incident in his youth. Is it all right for him to just be a lookout?

The Island Cats said...

Oooooo! We can't wait to get behind the wheel! But we'll make sure we pull over when it's time to text. :)

LP said...

We're hoping for motorcycles to drive . . . motorcycles look good next to our i.d. tatoos . ..

the critters in the cottage xo

My Mind's Eye said...

We thought of you all early this week.Oh my cats we heard all kinds of commotion outside. Dad cracked the door and lo and behold there were two 2 turkey vultures in our side yard feasting on road kill and they were being dive bombed by crows. The huge turkeys tucked they tail feathers and flew up to the light pole.
Mom has photos
Hugs madi your bfff

Ivan from WMD said...

If we'd only known learning to drive was involved...

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is one of the reasons I don't like going in the car!

Cat Lover said...

Wow, this should be interesting! All the recruits learning to drive. I don't think Smokey's hearing and eyesight is very good. You might just want to have him as a co-pilot!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

The gall! On your own home turf too! Hmmm ... I'm thinking you should capture these bass-turds and sell them for Thanksgiving ... the purr-fect money laundering scheme!

The Whiskeratti said...

This danger and intrigue is never ending!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! Do you know what Kozmo chased in the yard in Midway????
You will NEVER guess...so, I, Marvelous, will tell you...
It was 2 wild turkeys!!!
When Daddy told me, I immediately thought of you guys!
Purrs
Marv

Noodle Cat said...

We are on the edge of our seats!
Have a super Halloween...

Noodle and crew

Sandra Cox said...

I'd hate for him to lose his job, but no way am I letting Franky behind the wheel.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Oooh this is gripping stuff, and I can't wait to have a go at driving.... where does my chauffeur sit??
Toodle pip and purrs
ERin

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

There were crows everywhere outside tonight.
tacchino bastardo
Has the GPS tracked my position yet?

Herman and Dori said...

I love riding in motorized vee hicklez. My favorite part is fweakin my hoomons out when a hooomongous truck zooms by and I'm all up on my footz by the window checking out the wheels. The only time I don't like vee hicklez is when they're headed to the vet. Then I'm plotting feline mayhem, but in my typically nice sweet way.

John Bellen said...

Do you see how that bird on the property even turned his back on you? The nerve...

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

'tacchino bastardo' Better I get myself some flying lessons... I just saw them flying over...shall I follow them or wait for further instructions...over...and out :D
Pawkisses for a Happy Week :) <3

Colehaus Cats said...

Um, we don't think we're old enough to drive and we sure as heck-fire ain't riding with Danger Cat Tessa! Oh, wait. On second thought, just aim Danger Driver Tessa at gobbler. She ought to be able to hit something, right??

The Whiskeratti said...

Happy Halloween!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oooo Danger Cat Tessa - come and take us for a ride! MOL MOL MOL

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Oh my...I may have to stay off the roads for awhile! MOL

Marg said...

We think we will pass on that ride. None of us drive either. We depend on our paws to get around.You have a fantastic week end.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Thanks for stopping by today. It is always nice to see you. Do you celebrate Halloween? If so I hope you had a fun one.

Kitties Blue said...

Mau has his Hooligan Paddy Wagon and his driver's license, so we're ready when you need us! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Valentine said...

Does turkeez don't respect the rights of property owners such as yourselves! They need to be taught manners & learn to play by your rules! Maybe one of your recruits will get a car that can fly right over them turkeez! Say, can you tell me where Trout Towne is? Is in US or UK? Just being a curious kitty. Hugs!

Katie Isabella said...

Hey, I'm prt of the family...I will drive that car! Any black ones left? I have the code memorized. And yes, please send some Family over to take care of that new car crusher out there who hurted my mom's car!

Katie Isabellaroni!

Katie Isabella said...

GOOD going Handsome and Mightee Kozmo!

meowmeowmans said...

Oooh! We get to drive (or at least learn how to drive)? We are on it. Anything for the Family!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

We hope everything is okay in Trout Towne. We noticed there's no post for this week and got worried. We can't wait for the next chapter - your posts always crack us up and make our Thursday!

Crafting Queen said...

Hi kitties, I had a bad week. The humans took me to the VET and I got some a jab and some horrid medication. My legs are not feeling so good with the cold. Hope you have a great weekend. Purrs Skipper

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We got the sorry this blog doesn't exist...sending big purrs your way fur you all, hope all is well. Sending big huge purrs and lots of licks from those rascal canines...my brofurs...

Sandra Cox said...

tacchino bastardo:)

Hope all is well in TroutTowne, that tuna and coffee abound.

Colehaus Cats said...

Sending love to all da tabbies and hisses at that gobbler!

The Daily Pip said...

Da boss insists on driving (even though her has no license) and even when she has had too much nip.