whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta fish a fied post
8943.0 ore:
welcome two R
2017
itz all in de mindz eye
art gal o ree
spring time
limited a dish un
take one
take one
=^..^=
furst up tho
de monee handler
dai$y
dai$y
wood like ta say
I would like to say
congratulations
who was the first
to correctly guess
that last weeks post
was an April Fool's spoof
and HAD
the food gurl
the food gurl
taken myself or tuna
to a chicken farm
we would have had to
kill her
Flynn; please accept
this cash prize
on behalf of tuna
and myself...
~~~~~~~ dai$y ♥♥
now on with R
2017
itz all in de mindz eye
art gal o ree
limited spring time
a dish un
round one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if ewe haz knot been
two de gal ore ree bee for
we kind lee ask
that ewe due knot
pick up a peece
az they iz all frageel
N de snax bar iz open
free oh charge
two thoz who haza tickit
a dish un
round one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if ewe haz knot been
two de gal ore ree bee for
we kind lee ask
that ewe due knot
pick up a peece
az they iz all frageel
N de snax bar iz open
free oh charge
two thoz who haza tickit
on with de show
~~~~
thiz furst peece came two uz
all de way
frum across de statez
via ewe pee & ezz
N came frum de box at
15 & meowing
they call thiz peece
wreeth with bow
on door
headin bak two de
land oh trout
we call thiz peece
mountin goat
~~~~
thiz furst peece came two uz
all de way
frum across de statez
via ewe pee & ezz
N came frum de box at
15 & meowing
they call thiz peece
wreeth with bow
on door
headin bak two de
land oh trout
we call thiz peece
mountin goat
we call thiz peece
bass terd chckn
thiz peece iz called
bushee tailed vizshuz squirrellz
thiz peece iz called
snoozin bronto sauruz
itz
DE EASTURR BUNNEE
we hoped ewe N joyed
thiz mini toor
de spring toor will continmew
afturr hip pittee hop day
coz next weekz post
izza copee N paste
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live
coinz
♥♥♥






55 comments:
What masterpieces! Bravo, Bravo!
Wishing a great weekend to everyone at Trout Towne!
Robin
Mommy always nose to put down her coffee when she looks at yur Wunnerful artwurks.
Such talents yu gots!
We're so glad there's another gallery tour with new works! Brilliant pieces, all of them, though we have a special affinity for the one titled "bushee tailed vizshuz squirrellz," for reasons we're sure you understand!
Congrats to Flynn for winning some nice cash. Great art work all you kitties. Well done. You all have a fantastic day.
There's always amazing attention to artistic detail in these pieces. We are especially impressed with the Easter bunny, and 15 and Meowing did an impressive job with their wreath!
EVERY DAY, as I am scooping the litter box, I am thinking, "is this as good as Trout Talkin' Tabbies?' The Hubby just shakes his head, says he DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW...wuss!
Wonderful artwork. Amazing the detail on the bass terd chkn, but my favorite has to be the Easter Bunny. Well done, kitties. Ink's artistic talent was kibble tubes on the living room rug. Have a creative week =^..^=
We like the holiday themes; 15 and Meowing's wreath and your Easter Bunny :) Well done! Encore! Encore!
the critters in the cottage xo
We are so honored to be a part of your gallery. I especially like the bass turd chicken and the sleeping brontosaurus, nice Easter Bunny too. Have a great weekend!XO
Wow...Flynn, do not spend that all in one place, unless it is for unique artwork for your home.
The cats say, "The artwork here is amazing. We really feel like we lack creativity, because no one sees our "scoopings" as artwork. Mom cannot wait to get rid of them!" HUGS!
Well now, those sure are some innerestin' art pieces. Altho' we gotta tell ya', mommy says ifin she saw somethin' like dat bunny in our pawdee boxes, she'd purrobably have a heart attack. MOL And a meowsy big Concats to Flynn. We hope ya'll have a pawsum weekend. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Da Easter bunny was our favorite......
I'm obviously not very artistic mom says I mostly pp a circle
unless I get to close to the back of the box then it turns in to a very long horizontal line. That method freaks mom out..cause she is sure I'm hanging over the edge. I tried to tell her my anatomy keeps things where they need to be
Hugs Madi your bfff
You definitely have some artistic felines in Trout Towne!
greg-in-washington (felinecafe)
that easter bunny kinda looks like a certain mouse....
I am still laughing at the wet headed mouse!
I'm on my way to the Jet you chartered for us to go to Portugal. LOVED the showing today. Bring your album so we can go over each peece in detail as we fly to Portugal. Did you see my invitation to sleep over a blog or so ago? Its still on of you want to. XXooXX
The kitties would like to know how much it would be for a signed artwork?? You guys are talented!!
This is like the grand tour of Noah's Ark! Thanks Trouties for another bee-u-ti-ful gallery of artworks.
Purrs, Meep
I'm still laughing, because this is the best art show I've been to in a long time. Bleubeard and Squiggles are headed to the open bar, though, because they are worried I'll try to claim some of their "art" as my own. Clever tabbies, one and all. Yep, I think the Easter Bunny is my favorite, too.
lol with mice like that, we'll never get fat. You may have scared Pat away from chicken too
Oh boy!
A fantastic show and pawsome artwork!
We always enjoy this tour and the truly amazing pieces ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Fine works all! You kids are very talented!
Great show guyz (and Dai$y) You kitties are all so talented.
Have a great weekend efurrybody!
We always enjoy your litter art.
How much you selling that Easter bunny for? I wanna give it to TW as as Easter present. Maybe she'll think it's candy and want to eat it.
You are so talented. Our art only looks like balls except for Astrid's which has to be dug out of the corners and comes out in pieces. We will look forward to the next show. Our favorite piece from this show is the bushy tailed squirrel. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy
WoWzers! Mes never would has guessed how talented yous guys butts is!!
Yous really rocks the litter art!
Tee! Hee!
Kisses
Nellie
Oh, my goodness, I haven't seen talent like this in years! The bass turd chicken--well, that is one of the best bass turd chicken art pieces I've ever seen. :-D Natasha, Connor, and Abbey are headed to the snack bar and say they appreciate being able to snack while they tour the gallery. Love you guys!
Concatulations to Flynn! These are masterpieces for sure.
Pee ess. You're totallee rite. Hoomins bedder not lern to tawlk trout ore we're all in trubble.
Concatulations to Flynn! These are masterpieces for sure.
Pee ess. You're totallee rite. Hoomins bedder not lern to tawlk trout ore we're all in trubble.
I can't stop laughing! Err ... I mean ... err ... this art is SERIOUS business! You are all so talented and I'm sad I've missed your past galleries!
Waoooow ! You peed the Easter Bunny (can we say that ?!?) ? Amazing ! So creative ! Purrs
I am honoured to win that magnificent cash prize. Your art is wonderful as usual. My favourite is "bushee tailed vizshuz squirrellz" and I was wondering if it was for sale and if I could use my prize to buy it.
We thought the easter bunny was Mickey Mouse! :) You are all so talented!
I like the chicken the best, guys. You can evens see the comb on its head - not that its hair is messy...
Purrfection! That last one could be Mickey Mouse too! Love the vizshuz squirrellz :)
Congrats to Flynn! And how generous of you for the generous monetary prize.
Wow, those are some awesome pieces of art! Sorry I am late,my human was out playing with a friend yesterday. Purrs from Skipper.
Great artworks this week, Tabbies. You better keep that bunny in a cool place and let it out next week for the Easter Pawty, so it will be furresh after all....MOL :D Concats to Flynn, he's such a wise guy :D Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3
Oh what a delightful gallery tour! We are intrigued by 15andmeowing's entry - did someone at their house eat cheerios??? Totally inneresting stuff indeed and our fave from the Tabbies' purrsonal collection is the bass-turd chicken. It rocks (softly of course).
Hope the Bunny lands in your house - I'm sure you would welcome him with open mouths - er - I mean paws - er - I mean HUGS.
Love, Angel Sammy and Teddy
Ha ha - came here via 15andmeowing's blog and left clutching my sides - totally hilarious and so truly artistic!!! Purrfect :)
Too funny.
http://darlamsands.blogspot.com/
Seriously?. Some cat peed an Easter bunny head??!!! Sweet!!!!!
Oh my mouses! That artwork is SOOOOO realistic! You all outdo yourselves, every single time. PURRS.
MOL! It reely is a poop... uh I mean artful week. :-)
The Easter Bunny. Heehee. Timely art indeed:)
All of the art pieces are great but the wreath, the mouse and the Easter bunny are super amazing. Hugs and nose kisses
You always have the best and most amazing artwork, Tabbies! That Easter Bunny is fantastic! Bravo!
An Easter Bunny plus a squirrel!! That is some amazing art! And that cash prize Flynn won...wow...that's one lucky kitty! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang
Wow, 15 and Meiwing's wreath is one unique piece! Well done! Enjoyed the tour as always. The Easter bunny is very cute :-) Purrfect holiday art! Have a great week, Tabbies!
Excellent artwork!!! The 15 and Meowing entry was especially nice. Our favorite was the Easter Bunny!
The Florida Furkids
OMC!!! An Easter Bunny...how apropos! We always enjoy the litterbox art gallery, Tabbies:)
Bas Terd Chicken, bawahahahahahhahahahaha.
Gosh, Flynn won the lottery. Hope he doesn't spend it all in one place - unless he is buying treats, in which it is totally OK to spend in one place.
Hahahahahaha! I don't see it, but dad thinks this is hilarious. He'd been toying with the idea of photographing my-and even Orbit's before me- poop for a post but thought better of it. He loved this post. Humans are downright weird. He says thanks for the tour. Now he's gotta go scoop my, well, peeballs and pooplogs...
Mountain goat could also be a whale.
Have a great one.
Post a Comment