Thursday, April 27, 2017

ART GAL O REE SPRING TIME A DISH UN ROUND TWO

whitefish waves everee one 
N welcome

spring time art gal o ree
~~~ round two =^..^=

we promized a few bak that
afturr de rabbit doodz day 
we wood continmew 
with de 2017
spring time toor 
N heer it iz

we haz opened 
de confessionz stand two day 
earl lee 
coz we haz sturgeon 
on de grill 
N sum timez sturgeon 
can smellup de houz  
a wee bit 
afturr cookin it
ya noe

anyway pleez rememburr 
all peecez bee frageel 
sew pleez due knot pick up 
ta inn spect 
ore throw against de wall

coz yez they all iz 
inn deed 
clay

with thiz bee in said 
if everee one
will line up 
de toor can bee gin

lunch brake will be in 7 minitz 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we call thiz peece

wee babee havin a fitz


 we call thiz peece

station narry 
short tale dawg


we call thiz peece
happee frog with out lilly padd


we call thiz peece
sub compact car

we call thiz peece
plantz a tree for earth day


we call thiz peece
de state oh washington 
lookin at itz self 
side wayz sorta
ina mirror



N last lee 
we call thiz peece
hippo chillaxin 
at de sand doonz


we hope ewe N joyed 
thiz weekz toor
N pleez forgive 
if ya seez a ree peet
pee

we try ta rememburr 
N send de uzed onez 
two de vault
sum timez tho 
we forgetz

heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end

peace out N rock on
long live clay 


40 comments:

Cat Lover said...

Another showing of fine work! What masterpieces!
Have a wonderful weekend too!
Robin

CJ Kennedy said...

Excellent work, Tabbies. You certainly are creative as well as talented. I think my favorite piece was Hippo Chillaxin at the Sand Doonz. Headbutts to you. Have a purrfect weekend.

Marg said...

Tabbies, you are such artists. What lovely pieces of art. You all have a great day.

The Menagerie Mom said...

My goodness, what masterpieces you've created! How much to purchase one? A billion gazillion dollars? Surely no less than that for such fine art.

Pat Hatt said...

Look at you helping out the earth with tree pee art lol Good the first few are just art, they can get rather loud.

Anonymous said...

We'd be hard-pressed to choose a favourite, they're all works of art! Bravo!

pilch92 said...

I love these tours through the art museum. The frog is my favorite, but Washington state is pretty cool too. You are such creative geniuses. Have a nice weekend! XO

Herman and Dori said...

I'm so impressed by your Widdle Artwork. At my house I'm sure we too create works of art...but sadly our Dad--who mans the box in the morning--doesn't have the 'Eye' your mom does. Totally in awe, guys. I think the frog and the babee are my favorites, but they're all wonderpurr.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We think your gallery of art is beyond words (and meows)!! Bravo for a great showing!

My Mind's Eye said...

OMCs bravo for such a good eye to catch and nail each piece of art purrfectly. I especially like Washington State and Earth day tree
Hugs madi your bfff and mom

Deziz World said...

Well now, dat's fur sure some innerestin' clay art. Ya'll are quite da talented pee'ers. MOL Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

MY catness!!! You are the most artistic piddlers evfur!!

Anonymous said...

As always, this is amazing artwork. I am curious about the genre.It seems like Impressionism. Whatever, you guys really are creative energies! Hugs.

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

I love these art tours--you guys are truly talented! The baby having a fit and the frog are probably my favorites, but all of them put a smile on my face. Oh, and the sturgeon is delicious--thank you! ;-)

Eastside Cats said...

While scooping the boxes this very morning, I held up a few art pieces that were found there, and thought, "Trout Talkin' Tabbies would love these!" But did I whip out my camera...NOPE! I hang my head in shame and promise to do better in the future. Nice pee...er, um...art...work!

Mariodacat said...

You doods are just way, way, too funny. Yes, your art work is amazing. Me thinks you worked really hard at creating those pieces!!!!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

You guys are very artistic. Our pee doesn't look that good - it's just a ball that breaks into pieces. Happy weekend!

Annie Bear said...

There are so many good ones, how to pick?? We do like short tale dawg and happee frog is brilliant. Now, where's the sturgeon?

Brian's Home Blog said...

That short tail dog gave us all the giggles!

Chuck Huss said...

How do we know those are authentic? There are a lot of counter fitters out there.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! I want to place a bid on the "happee frog w/o the lily pad" one after it sets. I'll bid—lemme see—$39493 or 27784.

Colehaus Cats said...

OMC! We can't even.... you have utterly outdone yourselves and deserve many rounds of applause. Frog on a lily pad? Nailed it! Arbor Day tree? Perfect! Short tail dawg? Hey, that looks just like our neighbor's dawg, so much so, our Mom was almost certain she saw it wink just like the neighbor's dog does every time it poops in our garden!

Tamago said...

Great exhibition, Tabbies! Very creative and fine pieces. The dawg and frog are very cute! I really love "plantz a tree". It's a great message and purrfect for earth day.
Have a happy weekend!! xo

Saku said...

Great work again kitties! We is always so amazed by your talent.

We hope we're not too late for that sturgeon....yummmm!
Have a great weekend efurrybody.

Brinley Westie said...

Har hartee har har... da kitties round here iz arteests, too... we's seen ones shaped like hearts...

But dey needs sum practiss... cuz dey still ain't purrfeckted doin' da state of Texas... but it are a big state... dey might require a group effert.

Carlos The Cat said...

Dood, you truly are an artist! My mom buys me stupid cat sand that doesn't work like that. I think she's diminishing my artsy side! My favourite one wast the happy hippo!

Smudge said...

Whoa, doodz- you made me pee a little! Yay for another round of riotous pix!! (dad's still rolling on the floor laughing)

Marty the Manx said...

Woohoo fantastic art again! We are so glad that you are displaying it again :) We really need to work on it because Mom says we have no talent MOL! Have a fabulous weekend!
Luvs
Marty

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As always, I enjoyed these over the top art sculptures. The Earth Day tree was of course, my favorite. I even showed Squiggles and Bleubeard and I've requested something similar for my art sculpture collection. Unfortunately, they just laugh and walk away, tails held high.

GREAT JOB tabbies.

The Swiss Cats said...

You're always so creative ! Our fav is "plantz a tree for earth day". Purrs

Crafting Queen said...

Very impressed with the art created this time. Sorry I am late, Mummy and Daddy left me at the cat hotel while they went on a large ship. I had a great time but don't tell them, they need to suffer for leaving me! Have a great weekend kitties. Purrs Skipper

Noodle Cat said...

We always love to see your "creations"!
Have a wonderful Sunday...

Noodle and crew

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Beautiful art ;) You kitties are truly creative ... in every corner of your litter box ... err ... I mean life!

A Tonl said...

Dat hippo? CLASSIC. Seriouslies.

BeadedTail said...

We saw the dog right away! You are such talented kitties!

LP said...

You guys are the funniest and the best-est artists ever! We are happy the frog didn't hop away on you. Frogs can be tricky like that . . .

the critters in the cottage xo

Timmy Tomcat said...

We want to bid on Short Tale Dawg as this will be such an investment in excrement MOL

Kitties Blue said...

As we like nature and we think Earth Day is super impawtant, we are purrticularly purrleased with your tree art. Keep up the good work at peein' out your art! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

OMC I forgot your artwork, Tabbies, but thank Cat I'm still in time to catch up on the poo...pee😸 You made a wonderful tribute to Flynn, we have read it, but couldn't comment. Feel free to take the badge of our bloggie, we love that you liked it❤ Pawkisses for a Wonderful Day☺❤

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

I TOTALLY see that baby havin' a fit. EXCELLENT artwork, for sure. PURRS.