Thursday, October 20, 2016

SCAREE MOOVEE REE VIEW: TWO ~~ 2 ~~ II

whitefish waves everee one
N welcome ta fish a fied post 
2016 scaree moovee ree view

it bee that time oh de yeer again 
when we kick bak 
N watch sum scaree stuff 
then give R reederz 
R oh pinionz bout de film   
=^..^=
 az in yeerz past 
we dee sided ta pull out sum
dee vee deez 
in sted oh payin:

$ 86.35 fora beverage 
$ 597.92 for sum snax 
and $ 10,534.50 for moovee tickitz   

{ if ewe reed R week lee
non centz
 ewe will see 
de pricez went up
just frum last thurzday }

we think thiz iz 
de thurd yeer runnin 
we haz opted ta stay home 
insted oh headin out 

pluz like de last time 
we waz at the moovee place 
we tried ta sneek in sum perch 
N we got caught 
thanx ta de bass terd 
bee hind uz 
who ree ported uz

any way on with de ree view

N all sew... coppee N paste 
iz bak in trout towne 
& they will bee makin sum
 a peer antzeez over de next few

like now
 
sew pleez give em 
a warm welcome 

N now on two thiz weekz  
fee chure flix

we R givin 984 pawz up
for de finned dood hiz self

CREATURE FROM
THE BLACK LAGOON

thiz moovee all sew haz
sum sequelz like 
 THE FLY

REVENGE OF THE CREATURE

THE CREATURE WALKS
AMONG US 

N it all sew hada ree make
but we due knot care coz we iz givin
propz two de 
1954 moovee

heerz R dee vee dee

   
now manee oh ewe
mite bee sayin

sew tabbies  
why THIZ moovee
N knot one oh de
other bazillion out ther

de answer iz sim pull

thiz dood iz like 
de fish

N hiz claws
bee feerce like a tiger

think a bout it fora
wee minit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N ther ewe haz it

thatz why we gived thiz moovee
984 pawz up outta
a poss a bull
3

coz yez ewe
CAN judge a dee vee dee
bye itz cover

heerz two a happee
healthee
week oh end

peace out N rock on
long live
clawz, finz, N gillz
♥♥♥♥♥      



   

43 comments:

pilch92 said...

Excellent review!I can see why you like this one. I have never seen it, but I bet my hubby would like it so maybe I will see if the library has it. I love the pumpkin Nellie made for you. Have a great weekend! XO

Pat Hatt said...

Those claws would give any cat a run for their money, or take their money as we run away. No burds would survive them, a win for you guys indeed haha

The Florida Furkids said...

Super review!!! We think those claws are pawsome!!!

The Florida Furkids

Crafting Queen said...

Great choice kitties, love those claws. Hope you all have a great weekend. I had a great nap so I am doing it again. lol Mum said thanks for the lovely comments on her cards. Till next time. Purrs Skipper

Eastside Cats said...

Oh man, The Creature scared me as kid! It is still fun to watch; the special effects are humorous compared to today's. At least the creature swam in the water, and didn't fly around like a bass terd burd!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That creature looks very scary. My mum says she is sure I have claws like that when I get under the covers and make biscuits on her tummy in the middle of the night.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, those claws score big with us, we can see why you chose the movie.

As an aside, the biped wonders how much they actually paid the poor guy to wear that costume for the movie! :-D

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh my cod looks at those claws. Great review and we understand completely why you chose this movie!

Marg said...

Those are some mighty big claws there. Bet that was a scary movie, for sure. Have a great day.

stellaroselong said...

Whooooooooooooooooooo.............we watched that movie not to long ago wif our mom. scary. stella rose

Tamago said...

That fishy creature looks scary! Oh my...the claws!
But I totally see why you like the movie so much, hahaha. Just by the cover...it must make you hungry :-)

Marvelous Marv said...

OK...Mes o-fish-ally scared!
Is he coming to the next campaign event?
Kisses
Nellie

My Mind's Eye said...

Thank you for the LOL/MOL...you can even make scary funny.
The price of refreshments at the moving are staggering
Hugs madi your bfff

Lone Star Cats said...

Those claws are pawsome!

The Swiss Cats said...

Great review ! Those are pawsome claws ! Purrs

Brian's Home Blog said...

That ugly creature sure won't be selling beauty products on QVC!

Annie Bear said...

He's hideously scary looking! It doesn't surprise us in the least that snacks went up in price from last week.

A Tonl said...

TOTES giving it a gazillion paws up by the cover!! ~ Faraday

Cathy Keisha said...

The only thing that would make that creature scarier is if he was a BURD! Bwahahaha!

Sandra Cox said...

The Creature needs his claws trimmed.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hmmmmmmmmm!
That creature looks pretty scary with those BIG claws!
However, as you kitties out number him, we think you could take him!
Wonder what he tastes like ?
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh yeah! This was a movie review.
We got all excited and forgot ;)
Um, good review :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Deziz World said...

Da creature looks a lot like somethin' from atlantis. What with da gills and all, dat sure is scary. We hope you all have a pawsum weekend. And we's sendin' big hugs to all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I definitely need to start watching some of these spooky movies before Halloween!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Another great one! I hope Mommy starts watching scary movies soon! Halloween will be there before we know it!

Ivan from WMD said...

He kinda looks like a guy our mom dated eons ago.

The Daily Pip said...

We like to stay home and watch movies, too. Cause like you said, who wants to spend 10,000 on movie tickets. Plus, theaters don't have couches and we like to stretch out when we watch!

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun movie

Vanessa Morgan said...

Oooh, I love scary movies. I don't think The Creature from the Black Lagoon is scary, but I love the atmosphere and the creature. Have a lovely weekend.

Colehaus Cats said...

OMC! We swear that is the movie our Mom mentions every once in a while when talking about her own sister! And since there are so many of us sisters here, we think we may understand now. MOL!

Me said...

Oh yeah! This one is a scary movie for sure! The mom remembers watching it on the tv reruns and it is some scary moment when the Creature reveals itself. Bet it could eat a lot of trout . . . purrs, Meep

The Island Cats said...

With those claws, that's one scary creature!

meowmeowmans said...

That dude is scary, for sure! Like you said, he's like a fish, but with fierce tiger claws. Yikes!

Hairballs and Hissyfits said...

Frodo wants you to hold his hand so he can watch scary movies! otherwise he is too scared!

Robin said...

The Creature from the Black Lagoon is one of the few classic horror movies that I haven't seen! I don't know why I haven't seen it yet. I love the classic horror genre! I think your description of the creature sounds pretty spot on. He does seem fishish to me. :)

Sandra Cox said...

Just noticed your pumpkin! Very cool.

Ramblingon said...

OH what a great review. Mommy said we need to watch it again. WE will report back iffin we do. xoxo

Mr Puddy said...

Oh..This is getting so spooky ! I didn't do any comment yet. And above the comment says " Your comment was published " !!!
** look around plus the voice in my head " THE CREATURE WALKS
AMONG US ".... RUN !!! ***
=^x^=

Noodle Cat said...

That was one of the first scary movies our human saw.
After that she was hooked!
Have a super week...

Noodle and crew

Cats of wildcat woods said...

Scary movies from the old days were SCARY!!!! (Love Puddy's comment!) hehehe

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

OMC Tabbies we just love todays pawesome review and wundered if mew know where we can get one of these creatures, we think the kraken needs a new pal!!! MOL XOX

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

That creature is lookin' a lot like a fish or two I know. And what's with the black lagoon? I thought they were always green lagoons

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Tooooooo Scarrrrryyyyyyy fur us...shivering a lot.....yikes!