whitefizh wavez everee one
N wel come two a spesh ull
eee dizh un oh trout tee vee
R regular nooze cazt
will ree tern next week
same time same channel
coz two day we gotta sharez
with ewe thiz
grate nooze
that thiz lame azz blog
haz now ben seen
globe a lee
bye hundredz oh thouzandz
oh
spam murrz
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
they bee takin de time, trubullz
N effortz
two leeve uz knot one,
knot two, knot three
spamz day lee,
butt 11, 12 and even 13
for thiz we say
kizz R azz
coz commint
mod iz now in plaze
sew for R regular veewerz
if ya due knot see yur
commint on R poztz
pleez due knot think
it bee a floatin in cyburr space
itz on “ guard doo tee “
fora breef spell
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live de spam blockz
27 comments:
Yeah Trouties! Fighting the yucky disgusting spam!!! We are proud to be on guard duty in this noble cause. xoxo, Bibi & Meep
Ah, yes, quite an honour. Not sure why all the spam is getting through Google's end, but they need to do some sort of fix or upgrade or whatever at their end!!!
Charlee: "Oh, yeah, we've seen a ton of spam across lots of our friends' blogs lately. Somebody must've gotten themselves a new bot!"
i got spammed this morning too. eight lame a$% comments. Why oh why?
Sorry you are getting the trolls too. I asked the CB people to add the new blog into their link thing. If not, I post on Wednesday and Friday.
Lots of love. Dobby and mum.
I had it happen this week for the furrst time. Waiting to see if they hit agin. If so we will be joinin' you and dozens of others to do comment checkin' afore allowin' to be shown! Hate when these nuts do this kinda c-r-a-p. They are senseless imbeciles. Otherwise we are glad to see you today. Have a great week.
OMCs I had about 10 of them this morning. I reported as spam and they went away but they always come back.
It is some nonsense about 'weed'. I might have to follow your lead on approving comments
Hugs cecilia
we hadz to block a spammer on our blog this week
They came and got me, Mom and Admiral THREE times.
We hear ya; same thing here, except I dropped the moderation a few days ago.
So irritating!
Spammers are as awful as SPAM in a can. xO
Yepper, the evil spam is everywhere and it really is getting worse it seems.
We haz ben gettin spam murrz too.
The spammers do come up once in so often, then simmer down, then come back. Since none of us ever click on their stuff, it makes me wonder why they bother.
Stoopid azz spammers. We're sorry they're bothering you, Mack and FSG!
I had to do that too. Those spammers are a real PITA
I had it too on both my blogs, 10+ comments. Blogger always used to catch spam. but obviously not any more. I don't have moderation on my photos blog, and after 3 days on this one. If I get any more I will put full moderation in place. Spam bots just make it more difficult for everyone.
Spam is bad.Tuna is good
I moderate my comments, too, but I've never had to deal with so many spammers as Trout Towne. But I don't blame you for the new sentries.
I've had a bunch of this disgusting spam, too...this bot or whatever doesn't give up easily, phooey! I might use the comment moderation if it continues.
It's always nice to be popular, but it's much better when it's the cool kids who like us and not the hooligans. We especially don't like the ones that leave us pages of cr@p in foreign languages. If you don't speak cat, you don't even belong on social media. Hope your plans to foil their efforts are successful! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
I loath spammers. Had to do the same thing. Hopefully in a day or two things will be back to normal.
Yeah, We, too, have had to enable Comment Moderation because of the Scumbag scammers. At least, one in purr-ticular, who goes by the handle Barewood. Mummy would like to tan his bare (something else)! Grrrr.
Yeah. After I and Katie too blogged about them and what my youngest did to one back when he was in High School...(he always knew he would be taking Computer Science and be a programmer.) He had a way of finding out who they were and blitzed them. The guy waved a white flag, apologized and said please stop.
It's been happening here too!
OMC Mackerull, that's awful...we had a lot of spammers in our email for almost three weeks, so annoying🙈We hope the problem will be solved soon🙏🏼Extra Pawkisses for a Happy Spamfree day to you and your mommy too🐾😘💞
Ugh... Spam is so annoying, especially from those trying to steal from us. I just read a cool story about an aspiring computer programmer who turned the tables on a serial spammer. Once the other gave up, the young high school student dropped all contact. Isn't that cool? Best wishes!
Post a Comment