Wednesday, January 28, 2026

WERD LEZZ WEDNEZDAY


WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE 




EPPA SODA THAT EYE AM CALLIN 

WERD LEZZ WEDNEZDAY



 ”——————-.  ————-, ————— !
_____ ?? ____, ___ _____
____.  ______, ___ ."

thatz quite de 
state mint huh ‼️

heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live sayin what ya wanna say



© january 28, 2026
All Rights Reserved


29 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Mackerull, Lynn gotz lotza 4 letter werdz fur werdless Wednezday. Butt we r knot allowed to print dem. We gotz da 20 or more inches of the white stuff dat hidez da green stuff, fence er know fence. Butt dey drugged me outa my bed tent yesterday and took me to dr. feelbad. Dey sucked my bloodz, and eye hope da got radiated! Stay warm and enjoy da cod an da tuna.

easyweimaraner said...

we got liquid sunshine... up to da brim..

Eastside Cats said...

Mack, that's exactly what I said!

Kea said...

This reminds me of a very old Canadian game show I watched as a child, "Definition"! 😁

Katie Isabella said...

Mackerull, for a reason no one would even want to read here, this was particularly fun for mom to see!!!

Dma said...

you kiss your mother with that mouth?

My Mind's Eye said...

OMC OMC OMCs did you use invisible magic ink? Or was FSG render speechless by all the nasty mean horrid weather Mother nature has dropped on indie anna
hugs cecilia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is very wordless, Mackerull. I tried to work out what the words might be, but gave up!

CJ Kennedy said...

I was thinking the same thing, Mack

The Florida Furkids said...

Werd Lezz for sure!

Darla M Sands said...

LOL

Brian's Home Blog said...

I couldn't have said it better myself!

pilch92 said...

That would make a good fill-in for Friday. :) XO

John Bellen said...

It looks like some people's reactions to all the snow they've been receiving...

meowmeowmans said...

Yeah! What Mack said!!! :-D

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Very clever!

Kitties Blue said...

You always have something clever for your posts and this is no exception. Never as much was conveyed with no words. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

OMC!!! You really got into the wordlessness, Mackerul!! LOL!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I feel like the secret of life is contained in those blanks

Chuck Huss said...

I don't know if I believe that. :)

Crafting Queen said...

Hope you have a wonderful week. Sending purrs Patch and Archer

messymimi said...

Nicely not said!

The Island Cats said...

You said it, Mack!

Mickey's Musings said...

MOL!!! Best wordless post ever!!!
MOL!! MOL!!
Purrs Winnie

Smudge said...

Well, that IS quite the state mint, Mack. We couldn't have said it better ourselves.

The J-Cats said...

Mackerull, you are quite an orator (mol).

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Are there HBO words in there? I bet there are HBO words in there ..."

Sandra Cox said...

Wordless Wednesday...I like it! Stay safe. Stay warm.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

We're speechless, Mackerull🙊Wordless Pawkisses just for you😹🐾😽💞