WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA THAT EYE AM CALLIN
INN SIDE OUT
ORE OUT SIDE INN
SEW THER EYE WAZ AT DE PADDY OH
WHEN DE GURL CAP SURED
A FOTOZ
JUZT FOR FUNZ
SEE IF EWE CAN FIGUREZ OUT
AM EYE ON DEE INN SIDE LOOKIN
OUT AT DE FLOWERZ
ORE
IZ DE GLAZZ REE FLECTED SEW
IT LOOKZ LIKE DE FLOWERZ
IZ ON DEE OUT SIDE LOOKIN IN
ORE
IZ DE FLOWERZ ACT SHOO A LEE
INN DE HOUZ !!!
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT & ROCK ON
LONG LIVEZ FOLIAGE
💮💮💮💮💮
© november 12, 2025
All Rights Reserved


30 comments:
Mack, that's existential!
And when I saw PADDY OH, well, I thought of our Celestial PO'M.
Wow, mind boggling!
Mack not that is a most amazing snap.
Angel Madi did so love to give a nibble is she saw something in her house
Hugs cecilia
Great photo, bet you are safely indoors. Patch and Archer sends purrs. xxx
Mackerull, that's too complicated for my puny human brain!!
What an interesting foto, Mack! I'm guessing the flowers are outside.
We thinks you are outside wondering what those flowers are doing inside, thinking maybe they could be for snack time.
xoxox, Bibi & Meep
Mackerull, you are so handsome with the sun on yer fuzzy ears. Lynn thinks you are all inside, acause it is too cold fur outside flowers. Except fur the white snowflake kind, yuck yuck.
You exist both inside and outside!
I just think it's an amazing photo! Be well, my dears.
iI think you poked your head out to sniff the flowers. :) XO
I think you are inside looking out at the flowers. You are not allowed outdoors, and if the flowers were indoors you would chew them.
You got me puzzled, I'll reflect on that for a while!
Whichever it is, Mac, you look gorgeous.
Ooh, dang, Mack! That's so deep, it's making our brains hurt!
Well, um, uh, I can't tell, but it looks fascinating and you are very handsome, the flowers quite lovely.
Charlee: "Maybe the flowers got hold of Chaplin's crazy door and now it's on both sides at once!"
wow! totally confoozed!
I think you are inside, Mackerull, but that's only logic writing; perception thinks you are outside. I think the flowers are outside...(?)
Mackerull! Are you outside and the flowers INSIDE? AND.... AND .... Do you has a white fuzzy bow on top of your head?? AND are there fevvers sprouting out of it?
If that lizard had been from the insurance company, I would have squealed so loud you would have heard me in Indie. I love that little green guy and OMCs that Aussie Accent makes me weak in the knees
Hugs Cecilia
Quite puzzling, Mack! Boops❣️
That's a great shot!! Love it! Juno
Pretty deep thoughts, Mack, whichever it is. We think you're on the inside looking out at the flowers, but dad's vision is toying with him in his old age, and I'm a cat...
We give up, Mackerull. We don't know the answer. Please put Us out of Our Misery and reveal the Answer!
Either way it's a great photo!
Hmmm, we think you are both inside....we know you are supposed to be an inside kitty, and its been below freezing a few times, so likely all your regular outside blooms are no longer,...tell us next time, Okay??!
Our mom is an idiot. She had finished writing a comment and then hit the wrong key and deleted it. So, beginning again. We think you are inside, Mackerull, and flowers are outside, but whether you are in our out, you look incredibly handsome. We must apologize for not visiting much. Mom and Dad are totally consumed with those tiny terrorists. We are shocked and appalled to hear they have decided to keep two of them. They are totally off their rockers. One of the ones they are keeping has heterochromia, which Mom thinks is pretty cool. She had already decided to keep her before her eyes started to change. Anyhoo, our mom sends yours love and hugs and she sends you some smooches. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona & Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Rock on Mac:)
Wee think you was innside lookin out....butt if YOU were ON THE patio how cuud you bee innsdie??? Wee are so confused!
Butt wee both nsoe yore furry hansum.....we nose this 100% purr cent Mackerull....
~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum
Post a Comment