WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA THAT EYE AM CALLIN
WHAT DE SAM HELLZ UNDER DE CHAIR
LETZ LOOK
~~~~~~
SEW THER EYE WAZ WAKIN UP FRUM A NAP
IN DE SHINE OH DE SUN
WHEN EYE
DEE SIDED TA BEE LIKE A CAT
N GET NOZEE
EYE FLIPPED UP DE CLOTH OH DE CHAIR
N EYE SPIED:
SUM FURZ, DUZT, A PEACE OH KIBBLEZ,
A WATER MELON, SUM COINZ, A TOY EYE
NEVER SEED BEE FOR, A WEE BIT OH NIP,
A FLOUNDER, SEA BAZZ, 28 BOOKZ,
A SHOO, SUM CORN ON DE COB,
5 BALEZ OH HAY BUT
NOE PONEE
WHAT DE SAMZ HELL
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE
HEALTHEE WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE BEAR REED SORTA
KINDA
TREAZURE
© JUNE 4, 2025
All Rights Reserved


29 comments:
wow rthat sounds like the content of a treasure chest... specially the shoo
So sorry you didn't get the Ponee, Mack. I had a Gumby and I wanted his pony pal, Pokey. I never got the pony, either.
Should we start up a GO FUNZ ME for the HuMom so's she can buyz a clean-up noisemaker machine, which you will not like, to scarf up all those newly found goodies under de chairz? Or maybe since June does Maid Service, and her hourly rate is cheap we'll send her your way. Does Amtrack stop nearby, she doesn't like to fly.
The pony is under the other chair, Mack.
Hours of fun! Maybe the pony will come back for the hay. xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
How come all I ever find under things here is dust?! Finding kibble and catnip is pretty good, Mackerull, though I also would like to find a pony!
It sounds like you have the Tardis under that chair. Don't worry, the pony might be there next week.
Mack are you on a scavenger hunt? Did you find in left over chips
or Cheez-its?
Hug to you and your beautiful women
Cecilia
no ponee, bummer!
Dang, I could have sworn I saw a pony!
Maybe the ponee is under another chair?
Wow Mackerull, you got nuff stuff to open yer own treasure store! I think the only thing worth keepin' is the nippy weed and the toy. We hope you enjoy the corn on the cob, it'll git stuck in the toofers fur sure. Happee Wednesday, it finally got da hotz here just today wif da rain comin' tonight.
Samz Hell!!! That mad Mom snort!!! 😹 Hope you’ve found ponee by now❣️ Kat, Rocky, & Cali
Mostly cat ball toys and cheerios under the chairs here
Sammy the Shopvac must have left some corn on the cob when he visited. :) XO
Lotsa dust and fur under our couches.
Wow, that is really a treasure trove. Hope the fishes were still fresh enough to nom on. We never find anything good under our chairs. We store all the good stuff under the fridge and stove! And we cannot retrieve that stuff on our own. Enjoy all your special finds, Mackerull! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
Wow, there's so much stuff under the chair, Mack! We borroed the pony -- sorry about that -- we'll bring him back tomorrow. :)
You never quite know what a chair -- or a bed -- can hide under itself.
I was looking for "a water melon" to be followed by "seed", but nope... That chair is like a magical portal to different worlds, Mackerull...
Maybe some of the thngs under that chair spooked the pony and it ran away?!
Now if you can lift up the cushion(s) on that chair, who knows what else you might find there!
Is that a chair or a storage closet? :)
Chaplin: "You never know what you're going to find in secret places like that!"
Java Bean: "Sí, it's true! Sometimes I start snuffling around the sofa or chair cushions and Mama or Dada will tell me I'm imagining things, but I keep doing it until finally somebody lifts them for me, and there's always a kibble or something there. The humans just need to listen to us!"
Sounds like you found some great treasures. Our humans made us stay in all day yesterday. When they got home I went round to the neighbours and told them all about the bad treatment. Have to keep those humans in line. Sending purrs Patch and Archer. Anesha
That must have been One Big Chair, Mackerull! Now We are itching to go and look under Ours. Maybe We, too, will find some treasure!
Mee-yow you found so much kewl stuff Mackerull....wee wunder where THE Pony was two??? There ISS a Pony heer.... her name iss Twinkle Star....wee cuud sned her to you.......
~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma an **blowss kissess** BellaSita Mum
Wow, now that is one amazing find Mack! (sorry about the ponee)
Mackerull, I want to come over and see that!
Damn, Mack- talk about everything but the kitchen sink!
Post a Comment