Wednesday, June 25, 2025

A SUMMERZ TIME ART GAL O REE 6.25

 WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE 




EPPA SODA THAT EYE AM CALLIN 

 ITZ  SUMMER TIME 
 AT DE MINDZ EYE
ART GAL O REE

TWO DAYZ LUNCHEON SPESH ULL 
WILL BE 
CHILLED COD

IF THIZ IZ YUR FURST TIME HEER
PLEE REMEMBURR TA STAY BEE HIND DE ROPEZ
AND DUE KNOT PIX UP DE PEECEZ
AZ THEY BEE FRA GEEL

WITH THIZ BEE IN SAID LETZ GET DE TOOR STARTED

EYE CALLZ THIZ PEEZE
DAWGZ CHEW BONE


EYE CALLZ THIZ PEECE
RAIN BOOT


EYE CALLZ THIZ PEECE
NAME YUR FIZH


EYE CALLZ THIZ PEECE
PURRFECT TRI ANGULL CHEEZE WEDGE


EYE HOPE EWE N JOYED
TWO DAYZ TOOR

HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVEZ
FIRE FLIEZ..THEY BE BAK IN TROUT TOWNE 
HOORAY 😺🪳🪳💙💚‼️

© JUNE 25, 2025
All Rights Reserved




25 comments:

messymimi said...

Nice displays! You do great work.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all really good! Is the dog chew bone for sale?

Lynn and Precious said...

cheese wedge, now you've gone and dun it. I'm hungry. And I puked up a huge fur ball at 5 AM. Dumb lynn took a short hot bike ride and came home to see I puked in our recliner. She's gotta git it clean and dry by 5 PM when we do legs. Course if her butt is wet, I don't really care, mol.

Crafting Queen said...

What a wonderful set of artwork. Well done! Have a wonderful weekend. Purrs from Patch and Archer.

Katie Isabella said...

WOW! Mackerull, I am going to have to see if I have any art work here!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, that does look like a dog's chew bone! Is it still available? What are you asking for it?"

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Mackerull, you have created some incredible art. LOVE the dog chew bone.

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL I thought the 'fish' was a camel resting head pointing to the right. MOL MOL
All the others I totally see what you and FSG saw
Hugs
Cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

Mack, you've stepped up your game!

pilch92 said...

I am so excited. I love your art gallery. My favorite this time is the rain boot. You are so talented. XO

The Florida Furkids said...

Lovely artwork. We would like some of the chilled cod please.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Nothing beats a poop exhibit on a warm day

meowmeowmans said...

Those are masterful, Mack. We are loving that "Name Yur Fizh!"

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW! The artist has been busy!

Dma said...

The dog chew bone is a masterpiece.

easyweimaraner said...

thats is the real art for da louvre

John Bellen said...

The fish was a give-away; no question that's what it was.

CJ Kennedy said...

Such great works of art. My favorite is the fish.

Bibi & Meep said...

Mr. Mack! A great artist for all time! Love love the boot--size 9?
(MOL MOL)! xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Kitties Blue said...

We had no problem seein' what you be seein' there Mackerull, and we are quite impressed with the precision of your creations. Keep up the good work. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

The J-Cats said...

Mackerull, you are SUCH a talented artist!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Such talent!

Smudge said...

Oh, Mack, your talent, skill and creativity are tops in my book. You know, that dog chew bone looks like what dad complains about here when I pee against the sides of my box instead of making nice tidy easy-to-scoop "balls".

Sandra Cox said...

Such a talented kitty. I'm with CJ, my favorite is the fish.
YOU, take special care.

Juno said...

OMD, these are REAL art! Fish is my favourite! Juno xo