WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO TROUT TEE
~~~~~
THIZ WEEKZ EPPA SODA IZ CALLED
EYE AM TOTAL LEE
PEE
EYE
Z
Z
EEE
DE
AND HERZ
WHY
EYE AM
P.I.Z.Z.E.D.
😾😾😾😾😾😾😾
DE GURL SAID EYE LOOKED
LIKE
A
TURKEE BURD
AT
THANKZ BEE GIVIN TIME
WERDZ CAME OUTTA
ME MOUTH
THAT MAKEZ
A SALT TEE SAILORZ TONGUE
SOUND LIKE A SKEWL BOY
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE
HEALTHEE WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE
@%%@!)())(@$^!@$%&))&3)
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
© march 26, 2025
All Rights Reserved


30 comments:
@#$$*(_*)(#####) Insert Baddest Of The Bad FOURLETTERWERD Here BOUT ALL DATS GOIN' ON, LIKE WITH ALL THESE HAF-ASSSS STOOPID PEEOPLES DOIN' ALL THIS GAWDAWFUL STOOPID STUFF OHMYGAWD YEAH PIZZED
Oh what a terrible insult, Mackerull! That's unforgivable! 😲
We don't blame you for being pizzed!!
Mackerull, u coulda give da gurl da finger whilst in yer po-zishun. if'n she cawt yer drift, mol. da reel burdz haz been flockin round da feederz like nut cases. oh and da skwierls haz been flockin under da feederz like nut cases. Lynn say today we gotz more of da polar bare vortex and shez up to her aye browz with it. me, I'm UTB.
MACK yay you giving FSG your back of disrespect...no buddy wants to be on display when they are bathing!!
Hugs and smiles
Cecilia
She isn't wrong, tho...
oh yeah! oh hail yeah!!! dee mum call dat dee turkee drumstick pose!!!!!!
😹
We don't think you look anything like a turkey. Where's your wings?
Mommy calls that "paying the cello".
That is the biggest insult she could possibly give you!
Well, you sure don't look like a trout!
I can understand why you would be upset. Although, she is kind of right. :) XO
Oh my goodness, how could she?!?!
It looks like you are doing your own version of the end of the Breakfast Club
Well, that was very rude of her, Mack. How dare she even suggest such a thing!
All we can say is that you should be happy she got a photo from your backside rather than the front. You know she was just pulling your leg!!! 🦃 MOL. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
If anything would make you use words to lead a sailor to blush, it would be those words. How could she? (and yes, I'm laughing as I ask that, shame on me)
Oh-oh,I think your FSG committed a crime, known as libel!! (but, um...well.....snickers)
Oh Expletives Deleted!!! Insults hurled at private moments? No no no! (though we hope you were snuggling the FSG by dinnertime . . .)
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Mack, tell her a better description of that particular pose is 'Playing the Cello'.
OMC Mackerull, it's all in the name, huh...MOL...Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day and week ahead to you and the gurl too🐾😽💞
Well, actually, Mackerull...
Oona: "Oona is pretty sure it's just that the humans are envious, because they wish they were anywhere near as flexible as cats are. BUT THEY ARE NOT."
MOL! I agree with with the FSG!
I just think you look adorable. :D
She. Said. That???
Why, that's - that's - that's the Ultimate Insult!!!
How could she???
An unforgivable insult!! You look adorable Mac!
Well...she's not wrong MOL!
Oh dear, Mack- I don't blame you for being pizzed. Mom and dad use them kind of werds sometimes, too, so it's okay. Ha ha, turkee burd, burkee turd...
Post a Comment