WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA EYE AM CALLIN
THER IZ
A FLYIN FIZH IN DE AIR
AWESUM !!🐠🐟
AND THER HE GOEZ ~~~~
COME BACK FOR
LUNCH BRAKE
UH, EYE MEEN FORA VIZIT
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE DE
COD
© may 15, 2024
All Rights Reserved



30 comments:
Ooh, flying fish! I hope one does fly into your house, just in time for your lunch! 😁
You know, nowadays, it might just be a drone.
"Get in my belly!"
Whoa, flyin fizh????
I've scene flyin' fish in the Louisiana swamps that'd knock our noggins off. Watch out fur 'em! We gotz da raining cats and dogs today but no fishies.
I waz on my catio yesterday, and a vishus deer walked up to me and stomped and snorted! I growled and he ran! Precious
Too bad it wasn't like the Boomerang Fish from Sesame St.
How exciting. We never see anything like that here. :) XO
A flyin' fish, you say? A fish that flies? Sounds like a great new meal box kinda idea. MOUSES!
Our gang will sure be on the lookout for flying fish now!
Dearest Laura,
Our kitties love ANYTHING fish—flying or not!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
Put a worm on a hook out the window and maybe you will catch one
Flying fish??? Wowzers, we are gonna see if there are ome of those here!
Keep your eyes on those flying fish, Mackerull; you never know where they'll land...
Charlee: "Flying fish sure are fast, aren't they?"
Ooooh, yummm! "Come to mamma, I'd say"!
We have the flying stuff from wind and rain here too and will keep our eyes out for some fish. Dee-lish!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
whenever I see flying fish there has been some type of 'medication' involved.
Oh, Mackerull...keep coaxing him back. I'm getting spruced up to come on through the tunnel to you now.
What is next? Land Sharks.
Sometimes if you are lucky, a flying fish will just fly into your boat, I hope that happens to you.
MOL MOL MOL jumpin' cat fish you have a flying one too,
what a great view you have and OMCs you are in deep concentration. Windows are the best
Hugs Cecilia
He. He.
Such a cutie.
Hope you and yours are well.
If your coaxing that flying fish didn't work, I'm sure The Food Service Girl will get you some nice fishies for a snack. Nice try though - MOL!
Did someone say fish?!?! We 💙 fish!
Your fur-iends,
Elsa & Wilson 🐾
We wish some fish would fly Our way. Some kitties have all the luck!
~giggle~
So cute!!!
flying fish are the coolest! (saw some in Panama once) Never saw them by looking out a window though!
Flying fish? We've have yet to see any over here.
Here we are...finally...is there still a flying fish left, Mackerull, if not, we think he was really fishie...😸😺Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your FSG too🐾😽💞
Post a Comment