white fish wavez everee one
N wel come two a
trout tee vee ree run
frum 1827
with summer rite round de korner
and fishin seezon under way
eye figured what
a grate time
two sing a bout
DE TROUT
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
sing a long !! 🐱
therz an adriatic trout
who bee livin in de sea
makes a mightee fine samich
that be quite tayz tee
R pal aurora trout
be livin WAY up north
like all most ta alaska
ina taste test; he be forth
Brown trout likes ta hide
frum us inn de sand
but he trooly cant
coz trout towne be R land
brook trout be little
likes ta chillax ina streem
but we all wayz seez him
when he hitz a sun beem
bull trout be crazed
likez ta think him iz tuff
but WE can catch him
sew heez knot tuff enuff
cutthroat trout be naztier
than de trout called bull
we still catch em witha pole
just give a bigger pull
dolly varden trout
thinks herz even tuffer still
this trout iz tastier
when seered on de grill
flathead trout iz best
cooked along with sum greenz
not much two him
best ta add a side oh beanz
de gila trout reely
doez knot look like a heela **
but he IZ pretty tastee
N haz quite de ah peela
golden trout iz always
best served with friez
dai$y said heez 24 carat
uz boyz roll R eyes
lake trout be livin
way up in michey gan
we get him dee livered
bye de case ina can
marble trout be tuff
N ya gotta chew N chew
he be kinda like chewin
ona con kreet shoo
sea trout be plentee full
rite off R shorez
we be bak in 5 minitz
gotta due sum chores
sevan trout(we dunno math)
we think comez after nine
N served with sghetti
thiz trout tastez quit fine
silver trout troo lee
iz knot az good az gold
cook N served at lunch
he tastez better cold
🎣🐠🐟🎣🐠🐟
hope everee one haza grate
safe N happe N healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live
fishin tackull
© may 29, 2024
All Rights Reserved

32 comments:
YUM! Tasty post!
Mackerull, eye wanna brook trout, cauze of the sunbeam! ennie thing that luvz a sunbeam iz uh good thing. keep fishin'. Precious
Dearest Laura,
That is a mouthful of lovely rhyming about the different trout species!
Quite a skill for doing so.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
Never had trout. When you lives on the coast, fishes from the sea is what you get most. Have a delicious day!
MOL MOL I love the trout tune...but I thinj I'd rather have my busghetti with just a side of pasta no fishies.
Clapping at this fun post
Hugs cecilia
trout and eggz!!!!! yum!!!
iz all abowt dee trout
bowt dee trout
bowt dee trout
no bubblez.......
Let's sing along!
Great song! This gives me a hankering for fresh trout! 😁
All that singin' sure makes us hungry for---Trout!
xoxox, Bibi & Meep
I can feel the love of fishies in that song, truly from the heart kitties - bravo.
WOW! I had no idea there were so many kids of trout. XO
Lot of trouts we never did hear of!
"I'm a lumberjack..." Yeah, I read your fun lyrics in my mind to that Monty Python classic. Be well!
You always seem to leave me with a fun earworm!
Chaplin: "I had no idea there were that many kinds of trout! It's going to take a while for us to try them all!"
That was great, Tabbies. Your awesome song has made us hungry for some fresh cooked trout! XO
An outstanding song, a real toe tapper. I think if you put all those fish together you would have a heck of a pizza
And we see Rainbow Trout in the stores sometimes...No wonder you live in Trout Towne as there are so many of them!
Trust Trout Towne to know all the different kinds of trout - but the 'cutthroat trout' sounds the worst. Is he really worth the effort?
It sounds like you have plenty of trout options, and may your bait never fail to lure one in.
Holy Trout Overload! We got a good chuckle out of it, and of course, it made dad the fish lover long for a few cans of his favorite sardines. Or some fresh wild-caught salmon. Or some fish & chips. Or any kind of fish he says he doesn't get enough of.
Laura, I can't find your email for love nor money, even though you've been in my contacts for years. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the vinegar suggestion, I will pick up a big bottle (I have some on hand, but not enough) and spray, spray, spray!!
That's one very catchy tune!
That is a lot of trout. I feel deprived, I have only had sea trout and brown trout.
Mackerull, this is THE best song I have read in many a year. I'll make mom sing me to sleep with it!
Catchy tune :)
xoxo,
Matilda
We had no idea there were so many kinds of trout! We want to sample them all!
What a fun song!
Fantastic song and lyrics, Tabbies, but now it's time for the serve...🐟🐟Double Pawkisses for a Happy and Delicious week ahead, Mackerull and FSG🐾😽💞
Hope you are all doing well. Patch is doing much better now. They are all keeping us very busy. Hugs Anesha
Well now, that was a true "trout-o-ganza" of a song! I'll be singing it all day I'm sure (I hope the neighbors don't report me to the pole-leese!).
Hugs, Ted O Nator
BESTEST Trout song EFURR Mackerull an 'angel' Tabbiess!! Wee nevurr new there were so many kindss of trout!cMew mew mew.....
ROCK ON Tabbiess O'Trout Towne~
***purrss*** BellaDharma an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum
Post a Comment