Wednesday, April 10, 2024

THER IZ 4.10

 WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE 




EPPA SODA EYE AM CALLIN 

THER IZ

A ROBIN IN 
MY 
BURD BATHE




GO BAK TWO DE BAT CAVEZ 
WHER EWE BEE LONG 

N GET OFFA MY PROP URR TEE 


FAAAAAAAAAAA ~~~~~~



heerz two a happee healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long livez private prop ur teez

~~~~~~~~~

de gurl catched sum eeeeeeclipze
total lee crappee 
what de sam hellz fotoz 

while eye catched a nap

N eye will show em next week
cauz eye gotta bee neer
a why fi dee vize ta post em🌑🌙


© april 10, 2024
All Rights Reserved





25 comments:

Bibi&Meep said...

If I were a bird I would be totally scared off your property--what a hissing screaming scary face--totally impressive! Looking forward to the eclipse pics--
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Lynn and Precious said...

Holy mackerel Mackerull! A live burdy in the burdy bath. Where's the soap bubbles furom his bathin'? We gotz da burdies all over here. Lynn saw the eclipse but I slept thru it all. What else is dark good fur? Precious

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL I can tell by the photo that you gave that robin a very serious piece of your mind and a tongue lashing.
Great Capture by FSG. Any photo FSG has of the eclipse will be better than what I have Z E R O
Hugs Cecilia

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

WOW, an angry kitty with FANGS yelling at an introoder...
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Kea said...

Don't hold back on your feelings, Mackerull. 😁

I almost don't want to confess that I love robins, their songs are the most glorious early spring sounds. 🙃

No pics of the eclipse here, as I'm on the west coast visiting my dad at the moment. We watched the the totality live on the news, though.

The Florida Furkids said...

What was that burd thinking?????

CJ Kennedy said...

Mac, I like how you totally Hulked out on the bird. You are one fierce dude.

Katie Isabella said...

Mackerull...any burd that doesn't listen to YOU will (not) live to regret it!!! Wow! I am inpressed!!!

Eastside Cats said...

It was fun, that eclipse!

John Bellen said...

Well, you know, if you have a bird-bath, a bird might want to use it, even a robin...

pilch92 said...

Spring is definitely here when the robins are around. Although the past few years they seem to always be around. XO

messymimi said...

I'll bet the bird left with a lesson he'll never forget.

Good job on the nap during the eclipse, I'm going to enjoy the photos (all we got was clouds and rain).

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Who does that bird think she is. I hope she left a tip

meowmeowmans said...

How dare that burd hang out in your burd bath, Mack! RUDE!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Oona: "BIRD!!!"

Charles Huss said...

Holy birdbath Batman.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's the way to shout it on out! Thanks for the kind words and support during my recent health challenges, I appreciate it so very much!

Smudge said...


Dang, Mack- you sure gave that robin a what's what!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

How dare that robin introod in your bird bath! You certainly told him. I am the FSG got to see the eclipse.

Three Chatty Cats said...

Oh my. I think that burd got the message!

Darla M Sands said...

Don't the birds entertain you? :D They sure brighten my day. Be well, my dears.

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

THE nerve of that Bass turd Robin to think hee cuud rock up on THE Burd Bath an hang out!!! Trespassin trouble maker!
Mee wuud screameow FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA two!!
"FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...."
***nose rubss*** BellaDharma an ***giggellsss*** BellaSita Mum

(BellaSita iss NOT funny!!!!!) Sorry shee iss a Burd lover.... **sighss**

The J-Cats said...

Wow, that robin has some nerve, sitting in YOUR bird bath, Mackerull!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

We had an amazing view of the eclipse! Mudpie slept right through it too MOL.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

OMC Mackerull, maybe the Robin has a message for you, but maybe also not...🙈To bad about the pictures of the eclips, but at least you both have seen it, wished we had too😻Double Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to you and your FSG too🐾😽💞