white fish wavez everee one
N wel come
two a trout tee vee eppa soda
eye am callin
eye am gonna sock ewe in de eye
az everree one noez
bass turd day lite savinz time
haz started
N all reddy mee roo teenz
ben mezzed up
eye haz loozed 59.8 monthz
oh sleepz
my dinner iz like late, earl lee
ore sum wear in bee tween
and all bee coz
oh ewe
bass turd day lite savinz time
come on over sew two my houz
sew eye can
sock ewe in de eye
heerz two a happee healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live
leevin de time a lone
sew catz roo teenz R KNOT mezzed up
© march 20, 2024
All Rights Reserved

33 comments:
Yup! I agree that some of the things humans do is pretty weird!!!
They should have asked us if this hanging of clocks was OK because now our dinner is either early or late!!!!!
Purrs Winnie
Mack I hope you and the FSG did not hear Bryan's ranting and raving and OMCs during the 24 hours it took him to FINALLY
get our Grandfather Clock in sync with the new and NOT IMPROVED time. It is easy to adjust in the fall but the SPRING YIKES. I don't care which timekeepers pick but they need to PICK A TIME AND LEAVEIT THERE!!
It is so hard to believe Frisco is 9...
Harper will be 1 in April
Mia will be 11 in May
Hugs to you FSG and Grandma
Cecilia
No wonder I've been walking around in a daze...had already forgotten about the time change!
What a royal pain in the caboose.
Charlee: "Our Dada says he is pretty sure daylight savings time is a conspiracy by the coffee companies to sell more product ..."
Dear Mackerull, iz nose whatz u mean. Lynn haz to wake me
up ev-furry morn at the knew 5:15. I want foodz ok then, but
iz not a happee campurr when iz awoe ken furom a deep sleep. Precious
We don't know what da heck is with the time when we get our foods anymore. We pounce on the humans as many times as we can and they still don't move! Hope yoo get your foods in time. xo
I almost don't want to admit this, but I prefer the Spring time change! Lol. It means I'm awake at 4:30 or 5AM instead of 3:30 or 4AM! 😁 But I understand that it just messes up a cat's entire routine!
The mighty paw has spoken! Mackerel for President!!!
xoxox, Bibi & Meep
Very cute little paw. I don't like losing an hour. I like the gaining part though. XO
We would like to sock bas turd day lite savinz time in the eye too.
Like everyone else, we could do without the time change here. There's nothing wrong with staying on standard time.
in protest we only changed the clock 20 minutes
Hope you get two breakfasts and two dinners. Happy weekend kitties. Purrs Patch, Flower and Archer. Anesha x
Our time change is on the 31st, and you can bet I will be grumpy then!
I couldn't agree more, quit messing with the time!
Yeah, stop messing with the time. We'd like to sock that bass turd day lite savinz time in the eye, too!
I have yet to meet anyone, human or feline, who likes daylight savings time!
Messing with the time is the dumbest thing ever, and most of us want it to quit happening. whey they have to keep it up is beyond me.
By the time you get used to it it will be standard time again.
I know that can mess with lots of humans and critters, but it doesn't seem to do much for mom and dad for whatever reason.
We are right there with you, Mackerull!
My kitties are still adjusting too! Humans do crazy things!
The Washington state legislature had a bill to do away with it, BUT, it never got out of committee. Too complicated for them I guess. No one is sending them money to pass it.
Who needs clocks, anyway, right? Be well and stay safe.
I wouldn't mess with that paw!!
thanks fur dee 2do list idea, i luv it!!
Mee-yow Makcerull mee an BellaSita agree 150% purr cent!!
All this stew-pid time changin iss well stew-pid. But THE Geovernmintss due not want to lose $money$ on Stockss Markitss so they reefuse to leeve time alone....iss stewpid!!! See mee so overtired mee reepeetin meeself!!!
Long Live SNAX!
~~~head rubss~~~BellaDahrma~~~ an {{{hugss}}} BellaSita Mum
We haven't had our clocks messed up yet. That will happen this coming weekend. We hope you managed to catch up somehow on the hour of sleep that was stolen from you.
Hi. I know it's been a long time, but I still keep up with the blogs to a certain degree. I just don't usually comment anymore. I meant to leave a comment a few weeks ago. I was very sorry to hear the sad news about Daisy and wanted to leave my condolences. I'm so sorry. I hope outside of that you and Mack are doing well.
p.s. I absolutely hate daylight savings time.
It really does mess with you!
Is it bad dat Mama is still on da struggle bus wif da daylight savings crapola...I mean weren't we gonna get rid of this clock changing mess a while ago...what happened wif dat?? ;)
xoxo,
Matilda
Then send 'em over here so we can sock 'em in the eye, too!
I think they keep messing with the time because they know they can.....and....they love knowing we hate it.
Post a Comment