Wednesday, February 7, 2024

SKEWL DAYZ 2.7

 whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta R 
trout tee vee post
we iz callin 

mackerullz knot de onlee one
two go two skewl 



if ewe waz heer a few ago
ewe saw 
mackerull boomer junior 
butter feeld
in 
MATH CLAZZ 😼😼

N sew de gurl seerched de
ark hivez
ta find de other trouterz
frum ther skewl dayz 

itz clazz ree union time
=^..^=

heerz gram paw dude
brown baggin hiz lunch !



N de clazz val a dictorian
butter lover boomer
street wise o cat ~~~




dai$y queen of de run on sentence
stated
I am so out of here
these are NOT daisies
what type of botany class is this




creator N founder oh 
CRANKEE AZZ CAT CHOW
sauce of fishbone
holdz a bored meetin
with de add ver tizin dee part mint




N last lee
tuna of moon
checkin de head litez
bee for headin out 
in driverz ed
saftee furst 



all ritie then


heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on

long live skewl memoreez
🎒🎒🎒

©JANUARY 31, 2024
All Rights Reserved



 







25 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Gram PAW MOL MOL MOL brown baggin' hilarious
Dai$y for sure change to another class
Sauce your formal pose is purrfect for your tuxie self
Boomer what a handsome tabby
Tuna Safety first a good driver always checks his mode of transportation.
Hugs Cecilia

Lynn and Precious said...

we bee guessin' sum hooman gurl took da photoz fur these hill ary us photoz.
we bee en joe ing 'em all. Precious

I purrsonally like the car inspection. Cats probably do better than some over paid mechanics, Lynn

CJ Kennedy said...

Love your school pics especially the brown bag lunch. I just had my 50th high school reunion in September. You Tabbies have a long way to go.

The Florida Furkids said...

Great skewl memoreez (especially gram paw dude brown baggin).

Kitties Blue said...

This was so funny. We particularly liked gran paw brown baggin’ his lunch. Super clever, food service girl! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Goodness, what a well educated lineage! I need to get my little furballs some schoolin'! Y'all are an INSPIRATION.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "You need a bigger bag! That one is only Oona-sized!"
Oona: "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Eastside Cats said...

And to think that I went to the school of hard knocks!

Bibi&Meep said...

Oh you fuzzy furballs! you are the best and well educated too!
Hee-hee-larious! xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are all very well educated. I hope Gram paw Dude enjoyed his lunch!

pilch92 said...

Nice to see everyone's school photos. Love the driver's ed. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were such fun photos and I love The Unknown KittenComic!

meowmeowmans said...

Those are some really awesome school photos, Tabbies! Gram Paw was totally wearing his lunch. MOL!

John Bellen said...

It's no wonder Trout Towne cats are so smart - though I hope Gram Paw Dude was able to get the last morsel of his lunch from the bottom of the bag...

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Daisy Queen of the run on sentence cracked me up.

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

OMC those are some pawesome reunion photos.

xoxo,
Matilda

Three Chatty Cats said...

Was grandpa looking for some tasty last morsels in that bag lunch? I hope he found some!

Pat Hatt said...

Lol bagging lunch in style. Good to be a run on sentence queen...I guess lol

Charles Huss said...

Those are great pictures.

Darla M Sands said...

I have nothing to add except that you're too precious, my dears. lol Be well!

The J-Cats said...

These made Us kitties chuckle. Mummy - not so much. She hated school!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

So many funnies tonight! Gram paw dude... snort, snickers... mol mol mol! Owr mom almost snorted her wine threw her nose at these reunion photos. Have a gooder! xo

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

So many hilarious memories!

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVE seeing Grandpaw! His brown bag lunch. Made mom and me laff out loud. (sorry, Grandpaw)
Dai$y, don't you worry! Botany classes will resume with daisies for you. And we will go to Paris next and buy some artwork for you to celebrate YOU.

Katie Isabella said...

Sauce! HANDSOME! What a MABCAT! OOOO-EEEEEEEEE!