Wednesday, December 13, 2023

MATH CLAZZ WITH MACKERULL

 WHITE FIZH WAVEZ 
EVEREE ONE
N WELCOME TWO 
A TROUT TEE VEE EPPA SODA


TITLED

MATH CLAZZ WITH MACKERULL
➕ᐩ➖̠⁒

ROLL FILM ~~~~~~
WHIRRR ~~~~~~~

SEW, THER EYE WAZ IN MATH CLAZZ

YEZ EWE HURD RITE

MATH CLAZZ🙀😾😼

~~ DUE KNOT ASK

AND DE PRO FEZZER ASKED
UZ

WHAT IZ DE WIDTH 
OH DE ANGULL

OH THIZ TRI ANGULL
THAT WAZ PRO VIDED 
BYE DE SUN



HEERZ MY ANZWER 

IT BEE THIZ WIDE



HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON

LONG LIVE
STUDEE

© DECEMBER 13, 2023
All Rights Reserved




 


31 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Mackerull, uz one smart kitty to figger this out. I'm not into math, just sunshine. Precious

Bibi&Meep said...

You got that exactly right!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Katie Isabella said...

Mackerull, if I had had YOU for a professor in college or even high school, I would have flown through with the highest grades of anyone!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Geometry is hard, but lying in sun puddles is easy!"

Gidget Blue Sky said...

i fink dat dat iz dee correct answer

Brian's Home Blog said...

Things just seem to add up purrfectly!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

You are correct!

pilch92 said...

Great job! You are a smart kitty. I would love to rub that tummy. Would I live to tell about it though? XO

The Florida Furkids said...

You're a good student!

Kea said...

That's the right answer! Well done!

Sandra Cox said...

Purrfect answer, Mackerull.
Wishing all the inhabitants of Trout Towne much health and happiness.

Eastside Cats said...

Nobody can do math like a feline, Mack!
Lovely tummy shot.

CJ Kennedy said...

The purrfect answer!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good answer Mackerull. You can't argue with that.

Dma said...

that's the right answer fer sure.

Chuck Huss said...

That's twisted logic. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Dang, Mack. You are so good at math!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We used to measure snow by Pocket's. The most snow we had with her here is seven Pockets high. We pets are good at measurement.

Smudge said...

That's the best answer ever, Mackerull. You made us smile like, BIG!

Saku said...

You get top marks Mackerull! That's purrfect measuring.

messymimi said...

A very wise answer!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That was the best answer!! Bravo!

Three Chatty Cats said...

Good job, Mackerull. That looks like the right answer to me!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

You are a math genie-us! And love how you can puzzle tings out using your puzzler! XOXO ~The Ts

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

Rite on Mackerull!!!! Yore so clevurr! An l-o-n-g two!
~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum

John Bellen said...

There's no better answer than a practical demonstration, Mackerull.

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Frodo pretty much gives the same answer!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm only posting once a week (for T Tuesday), but saw this and had to stop by. Love how you twisted your way into that answer, Mackerull.

The J-Cats said...

Mackerull, you are a Maths Wizard!

Darla M Sands said...

Thanks for the giggles. Might I add that I have to read out loud to translate. lol And I consider myself reasonably intelligent. Be well!

Catscue said...

Mackerull, you are a genius! (and uber-cute too)