white fizh wavez everee oneN wel come two a trout tee veeeppa soda we iz callinwhat de hellz๐sew ….eye waz askedtwo go out two dinnerN eye saidwhy knot, haz ta bee a slite changefrum canned goodzfora change oh paceeye wented two a restaurant called de"pleez bee pay shuntwe haz noe help diner"letz lookroll film ~~~~~~~~~ whirrrrheer eye amout side de establish mintzwaitin on de stareztwo get in de dooreee lapsed time haz been13 hourz, 89 minitz anda few secondzheer eye am final lee gettin a taybullafter waitin 32 hourz,52 minitz and 8 secondzand heer eye amwaitin for de food ordertwo a riveeye loozed trak oh timeZZZzzzzzZZZzzZzzZzZZZheerz two a happee healtheeweek oh endpeace out N rock on๐๐๐๐๐๐๐N in memoree oh R total leeawesum leeepic leefor ever friendPATTIlong live
cold foodtake outcannolibrowneezN muzz tard๐๐๐๐๐๐๐old Irish proverb ~~~death leaves a heartacheno one can heallove leaves a memoryno one can steal
All Rights Reserved





26 comments:
u haz put up a geerate tribute to Pattie. thankee kindlee.
Thanks for the restaurant review!
Beautiful tribute to TW.
Charlee: "Hmm, I guess it really is hard to find good help these days ..."
The proverb is soooo true! Hugs on the loss of your friend, we did not know her but know she was a great friend to furs.
Oh Mackerull! Maybe next time you can get delivery service, like there must be an Uber Treats or Cat Door Dash somewhere in the interwebs . . . (MOL!)
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Sheesh, Mackerul, thanks for letting us know not to go to THAT eating plaice.
Everyone will miss Pattie so very much.
I have found that the longest waiting period is after you are done eating and you are waiting for your server to come back with the check so you can leave because your butt is really hurting in their uncomfortable chair. That is when your server is out smoking an entire pack of cigarettes.
oh my cod!!! yoo cooda starbed
What a beautiful Irish proverb. It is new to me.
Good help is hard to find...then when you finally get them trained...the get slack. Keep'em to the curb
Hugs Cecilia
Nice tribute to Pattie. Wherever that restaurant is, I don't want to go. XO
Human time and cat time are two very, VERY different things!
That was a fitting proverb. May our friend rest in peace
Mackerull is so cute. I want to boop his little nose. May Pattie's memory be a blessing.
Mack, we know how you feel, dude. Waiting is the worst!
I think "Mom's Diner" is a better choice, she is more prompt. Meanwhile, I enjoyed the post and please accept my condolences for the loss of Ms. Kleinke. I was never well acquainted with her, but as far as I did know her she was a wonderful person and my heart grieves with all who knew and loved her well.
We will come back later today to read your post ... leave a real comment ... for now
though ... just here to say:
Love you, thankful for you.
A and J
Hi! Dai$y, it's about THYME! I have mom's cards...I'm at the airport...is that you just over the horizon speeding to the runway? YES!
Mackerull.. thank you for that excellent review of where NOT to go. XXX
Beautiful tribute! A terrible loss for all of us.
That is a lovely tribute to Pattie and the Irish proverb is a very good one. She will be very missed.
Thanks for the restaurant review, Mackerull. I will try and avoid that restaurant.
Maybe the restaurant should provide beds, too...
What a lovely tribute. Your restaurant review shows how unreliable humans can be. How rude to keep you waiting for so long. I will never go there. I will wait for HER to bring out the smogasbord at home. Sasha
So very sorry for the loss of your friend. A loving tribute and beautiful Irish Proverb. They seem to go together well.
You have SO much patience Mackerull. Too bad good help is hard to get these days. Once they are trained, they move on to bigger and better places that require experience. Good for you for this lovely review.
So, how big of a tip did you leave?
The name of the place should have been a tip off.
What a terrible restaurant! Clearly it will never make the Miewchelin Guide.
Well that was not a fun time waitin to get innto No Help Diner!
Mee thinkss Mackerull dinin in with FSG has to bee bettur ;)
Mee has BellaSita purrectlee trained to serve mee Brekkie; Mornin Snax; Afturnoon Snax; Suppurr an Beefore Bedtime Snax~~~
An what a lovelee tributte to Miss Pattie....man wee miss her!
***nose bopss*** BellaDharma an {{{hugss}}} BellaSita Mum
Post a Comment