Wednesday, July 12, 2023

FIRE SAFE TEE DAY IZ ALL MOST HEER !

 
whitefish wavez everee one 
N welcome ta R 
second ann ewe ull
fire safe tee post 
heer on trout tee vee



two day eye iz buzzed happee 
 az spokez cat 
for national fire safety day 
JULY 15th
two bring two ewe a few
fire safe tee tipz
N de food servizz gurlz dad 
wood bee buzzed happee two
eye am all sew veree honored 
ta serve long side R way kewl 
frum cat chat 
whooz spokez dawg for 
national fire safety day
984 pawz up two ewe cheef levi !!!!
gorgeouz gal pal
whooz mom 
 cree ated de 
sooper grate fire safetee badge



we take fire safe tee prettee seer ee iz lee 
heer in trout towne 
and fire safe tee shuld be
practizzed inn side N out o doorz az well
two keep ewe N yur loved onez
and mom nature...safe 💙💚💛💜
thiz yeer eye haza a reel
for sure inter veewz
with knot one but two
fire safe tee eggz pertz
pleez give a big round
oh a pawz two
SMOKE DETECTOR 



and
9 VOLT BATTERY 



wel come doodz !!
chief mackerull: sew smoke can ewe breef lee 
fill uz in on just what yur doo teez R
az far az fire safe tee iz concerned
smoke: sure can chief mack
I  hang out around your homes
and businesses 
and am at the ready to alert 
folks of the possibility 
of 🔥 fire
and I’m  on the job 24/7/365/366
chief mackerull:  YEOW dood
due you ever get a vacation or
LUNCH BRAKE 
smoke: nope, but that’s OK
because the lives of people and pets
is at stake
and really ….I’m not bored
because I can always chat with
the rest of the work crew
who SHOULD be
in every bedroom and hallway
chief mackerull: for sure dood, 
and we heer everee now and then
ya hafta bee tested
that wood total lee sux
spesh a lee if ya never paid
any aten shun in math class 🙀
smoke: not that kind of test chief
I get tested to make sure I am doing
 my job properly 
as in beeping, ringing, blaring and
sounding my alarm if I sense smoke
that way, folks know danger
of fire is close by and they can take
precautions 
and this is where my BFF
9 volt plays a HUGE roll
chief mackerull: in deed and
itz nice two meet ewe 9 volt
9 volt: thanks chief mackerull
nice to meet you as well
chief mackerull: sew 9 volt
can you give us a quik run down
oh yur job doo teez when it
comez ta fire safe tee
9 volt:  well, like smoke said
we are BFF’S because if I don’t 
work , smoke can’t work
and that can spell
DANGER 
to everyone 
I hang out with smoke and if I
think it’s time for me to visit the
battery recycling facility 
I will let smoke know to beep
and then the new employee 
steps in to take my place
smoke: and hopefully people remember
to give us BOTH a test every few months 
to make sure
we are not slacking off
and are doing our jobs
chief mackerull: and itz all wayz
a good eye dea two haz de “new employee”
on stand bye and he haz a 
long term contract 
iznt thiz rite 9 volt
9 volt: well said chief mackerull
it’s a great idea to have a pack
of us hanging out and at the ready
  and just double check to
make sure our contract
( expiration date )
is a long one
chief mackerull: well eye willna
keep either oh ewe any longer
az eye noe how important your
jobz iz  when it comez ta
FIRE SAFE TEE
manee thanx two ewe both
for yur time two day
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live all first responders 💙💚🧡🤎🤍🖤💜💛

© july 12, 2023

All Rights Reserved


20 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Fire safety is important! We already had a big brush fire just up the road for us, and it's not even fire season yet!"

Bibi&Meep said...

Thank you chiefs! So well said.
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Fire safety is very important, especially if there are pets around who might not be able to get out of the house before they are overcome by inhaling smoke (which I understand is more dangerous than fire).

My smoke detector is hard wired in on the ground floor, but when I stand on a chair, I can trigger a little button to make sure the alarm is still working. OR, I can cook something and when I do, it usually triggers the alarm. Yes, I am a bad cook. All my other smoke detectors use the 9 V battery. I check them on the day I set my clocks forward or back.

Thanks for this really good and knowledgeable post about fire safety, Mack.

Eastside Cats said...

An excellent PSA, kitties!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Fires are so dangerous and smoke alarms are so important but still people don't have them

pilch92 said...

Thank you for this reminder of fire safety day as well as to check the smoke detectors. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Excellent post gang!!! We just got our smoke detector batteries all freshened up here!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You may be required to inspect my house to make sure it is uup to code.

John Bellen said...

Usually, the interviewees in Trout Towne are the silent type, but when it's important, they speak. A good and informative interview, guys, and one that really is important.

messymimi said...

This is a smart and important post. Thank you!

meowmeowmans said...

Excellent interview, dear pals. This is super important stuff! We have both hard wired detectors and battery ones, too.

The Florida Furkids said...

Excellent and informative interview!

Saku said...

A furry good reminder to all of us Mackerull and friends. Thank you!

Three Chatty Cats said...

What a very informative interview! Safety first!

My Mind's Eye said...

Chief Spanky would be proud of your post Laura
Hugs to you, mom and the Boss Kitties
Cecilia

Katie Isabella said...

Factual, Fun and needed post.

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

Grate innterview Mackerull with Smoke an 9Volt!
Man wee wishess they lived heer. Our Smoek Deetectur iss REELLY stew-pid an goess off w=if BellaSita leevess door open an has a shower....
Um Smokey dude that iss STEAM,NOT SMOKE!
An Smokey wee can not boil water on stove or use oven beecause you start tore beep-beep-beepin! Water iss STEAM...not smoke!
An our oven iss spotless so why you screemin at us?
Wee only use kettle, toaster an microwave.......
Smoke an 9Volt wee appurrciate THE help butt enuff iss enuff....
BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum

Noodle Cat said...

Sorry to not be around for so long.
We had some very bad times!

Noodle and crew

The J-Cats said...

Fire safety is fury impawtant. The grass - or what's left of it - on the hills around Jerusalem and also in Our own neighbourhood is dry as tinder now, in this hot, dry weather, and wildfires are started so easily.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

A great post!! One we all need to heed!!
Tnhanks, Levi and Mack.

And to Smoke and 9Volt.