WHITE FIZH WAVEZ
EVEREE ONE
& WEL COME TWO
A REE RUN FRUM WAY BAK IN
TROUT TIME
BUT WE CANNA RE CALL WHEN
WE HAZ BEN SHARIN TRIX
WE LURNED
DURIN R YEERZ
N THIZ WEEKZ
BOUT TRIX FRUM DE
FURST TROUTER
DUDE
SEW WITH THAT BEE IN SAID LETZ ROLL FILM :
WHIRRR~~~~~
thiz trix iz called
make a face like thiz
when ewe smellz an
onionz
ore
de food serivss gurlz feetz
bee comin a
VAMPIREZ
happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live
"burgerz" 😺😺
© july 5, 2023
All Rights Reserved




29 comments:
Dude as a Vampire is so cool! Love that smile.
Celestial Dude really had the moves!
Dude had talentz! We had a mat like that once.
Those were awesome tricks, I love the vampire one.
Angel Nicki used to make a face when he smelled MY feet! LOL!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I like the vampire...
Hugs to FS, you boss kitties and Grandma too
Cecilia
Vampirez in Hoosier-land, oh no, thought the smokey skies would hold them at bay ... of course, I did know it was the land of the walking dead (pawlitically speaking that is) ...
SEE: told ya so: you should require approval on your comments. Then you could disapprove
of me for speaking outta turn and stickin my smelly feetz in my mouf.
WOW! Dud knew a lot of cool tricks. XO
Looking good..........just saying
Dude knew great tricks. He made a good vampire.
Yes, the vampirez was super cool!
I have made that face but not from onions.
Those are some cool tricks.
Charlee: "Our Dada says if you're a vampire, better watch out for the Frog Brothers! Whoever they are ..."
I laughed at the vampire trick. Maybe the PO'M from Eastside Cats came from Trout Towne originally; I see a resemblance.
Wow, Dude had some serious skillz! That vampire trick was amazing!
Too bad I never got to meet Dude. He seemed like on who could do just about anything, including becoming a vampire!!
Dude was the greatest! We love the vampire face and also making a face--we can hear the sounds he's making. Have a great weekend! xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
OMC those are pawesome tricks!!
xoxo,
Matilda
Dude knew some great tricks. I hope you are having a blessed and beautiful summer.
My human laughed when she saw the vampire face.
Mom and me...we LOVE the vampire face and think Dude was the mancat of the year with those fangs! ! !
Those were definitely some great tricks!
Esse sorriso 😃 é lindo e maravilhoso. Bom final de semana.
Luiz Gomes.
viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com
Oh! What a scary vampire!
Vampire Dude is kinda scary! MOL We enjoyed the rerun. And thank you for the ecard, our mom appreciated it so much! We're always thinking of you guys.
You always have a reely funny story that makes us laff!
Best looking vampire cat ever!
Hahaha! Those were great!
Mee-yow 'angel' Dude you were one kewl an hansum Dude fore sure!!!!
Wee love yore Vampye foto!
***purrss*** BellaDharma an **blowss kissess** BellaSita Mum
Post a Comment