Wednesday, June 7, 2023

ITZ HUG YUR CAT DAY; WELL...IT WAZ

WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE


REE RUN EPPA SODA
FRUM SUM POINT IN TIME
BUT JUST IN TIME
SORTA KINDA 
FOR HUG YOUR CAT DAY !!!!


ROLL FILM ~~~

two dayz hug yur cat day
N how kewl iz thiz
afturr ewe hug de kitteh
givez him a grate big kizz

givez yur cat sum extree treetz
a pound o perch ore two
make sur ya tell de kitteh
eye 💙 lovez💚 ewe 

let yur cat brake sum stuff
sew him can haz sum fun
let de kitteh dig in de trash
for that naztee month old bun

let de kitteh get on sum stuff
himz knot a loud on
let him sleepz on yur clothz
when him startz ta yawn

let yur cat play in de sink
then in de toy letz
give yur kitteh yur master CAT
sew him can make online betz

let yur cat hurl on de rug
N due knot kleen it up
let yur catz eat yur foodz
N drink sum thin frum yur cup

two dayz hug yur cat day
uz catz thinkz thiz bee fine
perch bloo gil salmon trout
on thiz we like two dine

heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live poet tree 
N happee bee lated hug
de kitteh day!

© june 7, 2023
All Rights Reserved









18 comments:

Bibi & Meep said...

Sending giant smoochies and big hugs to you because we love love love you!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Katie Isabella said...

We love you too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I bet cats all over the world are taking your words to heart about now. Hugs I will give, but NO drinking from the toilet! You tabbies really want a riot on your hands, don't you!

Of course, I will gladly send a hug to you, dear tabbies and to FSG, too.

pilch92 said...

Rusty loves to dig the trash in search of Qtips. Strange boy. XO

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope you had a great Hug Your Cat day. We'll skip de toy letz.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope you got lots of hugs and treats, and freedom to do what you want!

John Bellen said...

I think I will stick to giving them hugs...

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hugs to all of you from all of us!

Eastside Cats said...

The Eastside Cats are pampered and spoiled; they consider getting hugs a punishment, we're sure.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Wonderful rules all pet owners should follow

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "I am always up for hugs and kisses. From Dada."
Lulu: "What about from—"
Charlee: "FROM DADA."
Chaplin: "I will accept hugs, but nobody better try to kiss me."
Oona: "OONA CANNOT SIT STILL FOR HUGS AND KISSES! OONA HAS GOT STUFF TO DO!!!"

messymimi said...

You get 964 Paws Up for this from Dansig the Round, Tripod SissyCat, Charismatic Engima SissyCat, and Link Linker the Stiner!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy belated "Hug Your Cat and Let It Do Whatever it Pleases Day" to you, sweet Tabbies! XO

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL
Angel Madi was sure I knew everyday was about her and her only and we served at her pleasure....but that was A OK with us
Hugs Cecilia

Mickey's Musings said...

Mum hugs me lots and gives me kisses too ;)
I don't mind because she gives me pawsome belly rubs ;)
Purrs Julie

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Hey, guys ~ You can do whatever you want around here! I get hugged so much sometimes I can't even breathe, but there are kisses a-plenty, ear scritches and full body massages, all on days that aren't even cat-related!!
Sending you lotsa purrs,
Tom, Bridget, Penny & Mom Julie xx

Three Chatty Cats said...

Excellent suggestions for Hug Your Cat day!

The J-Cats said...

Lots of hugs to all of you!