WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WEL COME TWO
A REE RUN FRUM WAY BAK IN
TROUT TIME
BUT WE CANNA RE CALL WHEN
WE HAZ BEN SHARIN TRIX
WE LURNED
DURIN R YEERZ N THIZ WEEKZ
BOUT TRIX FRUM
BUTTER LOVER BOOMER OH CAT
UNKLE TWO
MACKERULL BOOMER JUNIOR
BUTTER FEELD
SEW WITH THAT BEE IN SAID LETZ ROLL FILM :
letz watch az eye turn me self
inta a hare
rite bee for yur eyez
thiz trix took me 4 yeerz
987 dayz
30,987 hourz and a few minitz ta lurn
ready......start by thinkin trout
peace out N rock on
long live de
flowerz eatin
buzhez dee stroyin
HAREZ
© june 21, 2023
All Rights Reserved





21 comments:
Not sure which is worse, hares or squirrels. Both are flower, herb, and plant killers in my world. Boomer really turned into a hare, but I'm glad he was able to turn back into his loving self in the end. Happy week to the tabbies, too.
It's always good to have a special talent; looks good on your resume.
Lulu: "Bunnies! I have caught a squirrel, not to mention any number of gophers, but I have never caught a bunny."
Wow, that was an amazing feat of magic!
I could almost see those ears lengthening in the still photograph. Boomer was indeed amazing.
Catching Hare
should you run out of hares to torment we have plenty here and I will provide room and board and a litter box, for kitties not FSG she can use the loo
Hugs Cecilia
Pawsome tranz for may shun!
That is a neat trick.
Nice photos that made me smile
That is most impressive. I have never seen a cat do that before. XO
Where did you pull that rabbit out of?
That was a fun one, magical!
That is a good trick Boomer!
Wowee! That was some serious presto change-o action. Color us impressed!
That was amazing!
Whoa, where'd you go for a second? Now you're back! Quite magical!
That was a hariffic magic trick! You could really tell you were on da verge of hareformation in dat photo! You must have some haregenes in yoo! hee heeeee!!!
Xo The Ts
Well if that wasn't an amazing magic trick I don't know what is!
Hippity hop wowee! That trick held us spellbound and catatonic.
xoxoxo, BIbi & Meep
That is a furry cleffur trick indeed!
Hope your kitties are all well. We are all doing ok, not liking this heat much. Stay well and have fun. Purrs Patch, Flower and Archer
Post a Comment