WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WELCOME TA TROUT TEE
EPPA SODA 45.8009
SEW DE OTHER DAY
DE GURL WAZ TRYIN TA SEE
DE DATE OH EGGZ PIRE
ON ME CAN OH GOODZ
HER SAID HER COULD KNOT REED IT
🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎
EYE SAID.... LET ME TAKE A LOOK
HEERZ WHAT HAPPENED
EYE CANNA SEEZ IT EITHER
IF DE PET CANNED GOODZ PEEPULZ
MITE BEE VEEWIN THIZ POST
COULD YA PLEEZ TAKE A WERD
OH ADD VIZE FRUM A CAT
AND MAKE DE PRINT BIGGER
ORE KIND LEE UZE
DARK INK
SEW WE CAN ALL SEEZ
DE EGGZ PIRE DATE
ON DE CAN OH GOODZ
WITH OUT HAVIN TA STAND ON R HEADZ
MANEE THANX
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE LARGE PRINT
© SEPTEMBER 7, 2022
All Rights Reserved


28 comments:
Some cat may need bifocals, just sayin'...
I've reached the age where besides wearing bifocals, I need to wear a magnifying visor or call for the Seeing Eye Kid whichever is closer
Charlee: "Hmm, maybe open it and do a taste test to determine how fresh it is? Actually you should probably do that to all the cans where you can't read the date ..."
MOL MOL MOL I 100% agree about the itty bitty dates that no kitty of human can read. Some times it is on the rim of OTC stuff it is distorted due to being stamped on the round and I find myself slowly turning it so I read it
Hugs Cecilia
What a helpful kitty. Tottaly agree these things should be printed larger. Have a great weekend kitties. Purrs from Patch, Flower and Archer. Anesha x
We agree! Even with her glasses on, the biped has a hard time seeing expiry dates on cans and bottles. Way too small and FAR too faint!
We totally agree. What's with light backgrounds and white print too? Is ANYBODY able to read that???????
If it is from 2004, I would throw it out!
I agree. They all think we have wonderful vision. The worst are clear plastic bottles with white writing on. Did you get to read it Mackerull and did it taste okay? They are starting to do away with best before dates on a lot of things and telling us to use the sniff test. If it knocks you out when you sniff you know it is no good!
I have a magnifying glass i use to look for expiration dates and read directions. I hope the company sees your post. XO
We'd be all in on the large print thing, big, bold and bright would be much better!
What an absolutely perfect photo of Mack and his trying to help. Just adorable. Sorry. I don't buy wet or canned food for my boys. They have to make do with the dry stuff. Sounds like it's a real problem, though.
I see a lot of packages that have no expiration date printed on it. I don't know how they get away with it.
Paws and hands up here for large, easy-to-read print, Tabbies! :)
Larger print is better. If that is lacking, use your phone camera, set it to zoom and it will enlarge the print enough to be read.
I think we can read it better than our parents. I have seen plenty in the food aisle trying to read the small print on a curve.
All of those dates are printed as if they were done by a dot-matrix printer from 1983; it's no wonder they're hard to read...
Gee! I hope it was not expired! It is food and something yo want ;)
Tell the FSG to get some glasses from the Dollar store or a magnifying glass ;) Be quick, you kitties do not want to starve!!!!!
Purrs, Julie
Amen!
xoxo, Bibi & Meep
P.S. Long live big eyeglasses (MOL!)
I'm all for large print kitties, I think you may have started a movement! I'm onboard for the worldwide protest against small non-black printing on products!!
Some of those expiry date stamps are like playing the Where is the Date game...like Where's Waldo.
Yup, use bold type and dark ink...and a bigger font, too.
Or provide the magnifying equipment gratis, yup...as if!
Haha, we have that problem too! Very cute. At least you tried to help.
Mom bean says this is too true. Me, I don't even try. MOL!
Mack, you are too funny trying to see that expiration date! The lady always has a tough time too. She has to put on readers under a bright light. Long live large print indeed!
Yes! why is all the print so small!? Soon the cats and i will both need bifocals!
Sometimes, it's impawssible even to FIND the expiry date, let alone read it!
Haha. Our Mom doesn't usually check the date on the can ... but she should!
Take Two: What a smorgasboard
Post a Comment