white fizh wavez everee one
N well come ta
itz all in de mindz eye
art gal o ree
SUMMER TIME 2022
SUMMER TIME 2022
grand openin
=^..^=
thatz knot troo lee grand
coz thiz collect shunz
furst a peered in 2016
roll film ~~~~~~ whirrrr
enuff small talk with large font
letz head rite over two de NWSE
wing oh de gal o ree N haza look see
at what we finded
az all wayz pleez rememburr
due knot pick up a peece
az they iz quite frageel
due knot pick up a peece
az they iz quite frageel
de confessionz stand will be open
25/8 threw out de month
coz itz joon
N vizshuz hot
N iced cod all wayz
helpz kewl ya down
de cod bee free while
suppliez last
then may bee we will fish
for sum flounder ore sum thin
any way on with de toor
& say high ta
coppee & paste
when ya pazz em in de hall
coz they will be
chillaxin round heer
fora few
in fact..they helped
with de start oh thiz weekz
post !
thanx doodz !
on with de show
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we call thiz peece
sea cure a tee guard snail
~~~ we thinkz him waz
fee chured LAST YEER
& itz taken him
that long ta get
a round heer again ~~~
we call thiz peece
fluffee tail puppee
in fact..they helped
with de start oh thiz weekz
post !
thanx doodz !
on with de show
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we call thiz peece
sea cure a tee guard snail
~~~ we thinkz him waz
fee chured LAST YEER
& itz taken him
that long ta get
a round heer again ~~~
we call thiz peece
fluffee tail puppee
we call thiz peece
broke inn heart ed
we call thiz peece
ewe de toy let purr fume
we call thiz peece
turkee leg
we R sew KNOT LAFFIN
food servizz gurl
hizzzzzzzzzzzzz
we call thiz peece
broken finger..
we R number one...
foot ball sign
..guess de teem loozed
de game ...
broke inn heart ed
we call thiz peece
ewe de toy let purr fume
we call thiz peece
turkee leg
we R sew KNOT LAFFIN
food servizz gurl
hizzzzzzzzzzzzz
we call thiz peece
broken finger..
we R number one...
foot ball sign
..guess de teem loozed
de game ...
we call thiz peece
whale headed west
spoutin waterz
N ther ya haz it
thiz con cloodz week twoz
toor...stop bye next week
if ya want
N see what
else iz in de gal o ree
heerz two a happee
healthee
safe
week oh end
peece out N rock on
long live wildlife
whale headed west
spoutin waterz
N ther ya haz it
thiz con cloodz week twoz
toor...stop bye next week
if ya want
N see what
else iz in de gal o ree
heerz two a happee
healthee
safe
week oh end
peece out N rock on
long live wildlife
© june 29,2022
All Rights Reserved
♥♥♥ 






35 comments:
This may be a rerun in your world, but it is a first run main event in mine. This was fun. I have to admit that broken heart was my favorite, but turkey leg was quite clever, too. Way to go FSG!!
MOL!! Pawsome as usual :)
I still like the ewe de toy let purr fume!
Purrs, Julie
I always enjoy the sculptures in the gallery
No matter when the artwork was created and first placed in the gallery, these are timeless pieces, worthy of 2nd, 3rd, and more viewings!
We are hoping that the Food Service Girl's situation has improved since last reported, and if she still neeeds someone to go knock heads together somewhere, just say the word and we'll get our brass knuckles on.
We are not violent types, but we can scare folks by looking really mean and yelling LOUDLY.
P.S. My last team nicknamed me 'The Hammer', and while not subtle, I try to get the job DONE with nitwits.
2 ov dose kind ov look like kentucky
We love your artwork, its truly amazing one-of-a-kind specialties.
And thanks for some cod (burps burps)--
have a great week/end--xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Reruns are okey dokey fine...everytime I read a rerun I see something new
Hugs Cecilia
Err, not to complain but any chance of popcorn instead of cod or flounder at the confessionz stand?
So nice to see these pieces again. My favorite is the perfume bottle, but all are impressive. Glad the confession booth is open. I haven't been to confession in about 10 years so it could take me a while. :) XO
So nice to see these pieces again. My favorite is the perfume bottle, but all are impressive. I am glad the confession booth is open. I haven't been in 10 years so it could take a while. XO
Your art always comes out purrfectly!
You guys are so talented!
Your pee sculptures always impress me. ~Ernie
I wish we had some flounder. ~grin~ Best wishes, dears, and thank you for sharing your artwork.
Thank you for showing us the straight poop.
You might want to preserve those fragile and very admirable artworks/sculptures into little climate controlled glass/acrylic boxes...that way nobody can touch them, break them or worse, the environmental woes ruin them!
Well guys, you have confirmed that nobody in the universe has more artistic "contributions" to their litterbox than you! Just look at those artfully deposited gems you produced. My Mom says I have a boring litterbox. Same old same old. Well I say better "same old" than nothin' !!!
Hugs and stuff
The Ted O Nator
Such wonderful art! My favourite is the fluffy tail puppy.
Now--- a tour through the sculptures is always a great day for us here at my house! The exibitions are second to none, and always eagerly looked forward to. Mom sid she likes the toy let purr fume bottle sculpture. Said it would look totally regal on her dresser, she knows. Perhaps it's for sale?
We are always delighted to come inside to the A/C and view the masterpieces. None of us are near as talented. Our mom asked us to thank the food service girl for the e-card a couple weeks back. She is always so thoughtful and kind. Chill out. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet
White fizh wavez back at ya:)
Please thank Copee and Paste for this fine assortment of artwork!!
Sorry to hear it's so darn hot out your way. Is hotter than normal here, too. Too hot to go outside.
Anyway, I think your kitty litter art should be featured on Caturday Art come Saturday. It certainly is original. And they can also serve as works of litterature. Goodness, you deserve the Pulitzer Prize!
Bom dia. Desejo um ótimo mês de julho com muita paz e saúde. Aproveito para desejar um bom final de semana.
I was astounded by the symmetry of the perfume bottle. Someone's aim is true.
I think the snail may be a movie star from Bikini Bottom.
All masterpieces! The toilet perfume one made us giggle.
Masterpieces that stand the test of time!
why can't my cats be as artistic as you guys! All i get is "unidentified blog"
Well, another of my comments has disappeared! This is happening on several blogs. Sigh. Anyway, I wanted to mention how that perfume bottle looks perfectly symmetrical. I wish my cats could make art like that.
Our favourite is Ewe De Toy Let Purr Fume (mol).
Charlee: "Oooh, wow, I wonder if Dada names the stuff he scoops out of our cat box, too."
Chaplin: "Just goes to show that anything we cats produce is art."
I can't remember, but I think I might have picked whale headed west as my favorite last time around. The gallery is a riot. It makes us kitties look at our clumps in the pee box in a whole new way! Hehehe
~ Tom
That is wonderful artwork. You are the Picasso of pussycats. My old woman never preserves my artwork. She is missing a trick, I think. I'm sure she could make millions if she had any sense.
Some great art kitties. Thank you Daisy. I fell off the garden table and Mummy saw it. I feel so silly. Flower. Sending purrs from Patch, Flower and Archer. x
Post a Comment