WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WELCOME TA TROUT TEE VEE
THIZ WEEKZ EPPA SODA
GOEZ WAY BAK IN TIME
TA PREE MACKERULL DAYZ EVEN
& ITZ R TRIBUUTTE TA
BASS TERD DAY LITE SAVINZ TIME
THIZ EPPA SODA WAZ TITLED
~~ vampirez N catz
bee one in de same ~~
letz look
roll filmz ~~~~~~~ whirrrrr
vampirez sleep in coffinz
catz luvz boxez🎁
vampirez sleep all day long
catz sleep all day long😼
vampirez keep sum home soil close by
catz love dirt 🐾
vampirez like ta bite neckz
catz like ta bite any thing🐟
vampirez sudden lee
a pier outta noe wear
catz sudden lee
a pier outta noe wear 🧛
vampirez
look
good in
black
black catz rock
plane & sim pull ⚫
vampirez canna see
ther selves ina mirror
catz see ther selvez
ina mirroz
N they bee reddy fora fite😾
vampirez like ta sneek round at nite
catz TOTAL LEE likez
ta sneek round at nite🌙
vampirez hate loozin an hourz
oh dark o clox
catz hate waitin an extree hour
for chow time 🥣
de onlee reel diffrunce
bee tween vampirez N catz
🧛🧛😼😼
catz like ta chillax in de sun
vampirez refuze ta due sew🌞
N vampirez can turn
them selvez inta batz🦇🦇
N catz refuze ta due sew
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live darknezz
{ this post furst a peered
in 2014; we digged it up
frum R "saved filez"
better N diggin up a vampirez
..... we guess}
{ this post furst a peered
in 2014; we digged it up
frum R "saved filez"
better N diggin up a vampirez
..... we guess}
©
March 16, 2021
All Rights Reserved
43 comments:
The Senate just approved to keep daylight savings time and to stop moving clocks forward and backwards. The bill has gone to the House for approval.
Lucky for us, cats are so much more cuddley than vampires...well, at least I think so, since I've not yet cuddled a vampire.
I did read 'Dracula' a year or so ago; it was better than any of the movies that I've seen...well, except for the one with Frank Langella...whoot!
Long live naps!
xoxox, Bibi & Meep
I wish our province, all provinces that change time, would stop just talking about keeping daylight savings time and do it. Every year, twice a year, it's the same thing. Just pick a time and stick with it, we'll adjust!!!
Mom says we sometimes draw blood when we bite...could we be part vampire?
I live in a place where this change doesn't happen. Appawently it keeps the cows happy. Not that I've met a cow except in a can of stinky goodness.
The further north you live, the bigger difference it makes as I have discovered. Never saw this post before so it is good you brought it out.
this is excellent. i had never considered i was living with vampires. I'll need to stock up on garlic.
Well, I got fed an hour early...that was one plus! ~Ernie
New or old your post are always superior...I see something different each time.
Happy Sta. Patty's day to you, Mom and the furries
Hugs cecilia
I never thought of it that way before but I think you are right, cats and vampires are one and the same!
I loved this one! Brilliant.
Fun comparison gang! Hey, our State passed the DST Law several years ago, but it requires Congressional approval. They can't read about voting on it with their heads stuck up there...well, you get the idea!
I had no idea cats and vampires have so much in common. I much prefer the fall back part when we get an extra hour. XO
An excellent "digged up" post! Thank you for the smiles.
Sometimes I use pictures from old posts. It's nice to have an archive ready to use when you wish. Well done! Fangs very much fur the education.
All very true. The bit about cats lying in the sun is about the only way you can tell them from vampires - and thank goodness for it!
Oh, we love this post! Yes, indeed. Cats and vampires have a lotta things in common! We are gld you did not dig up any vampirez!
First time reading it for me. It was great.
This was a first read for me, too. I loved it. Looks like I have two vampire cousins living in my house. Thanks for sharing this. It was hilarious, FSG!
Hahaha. If you knew Latte, with all her kitten bity-ness, this would be especially hilarious!
Thanks for the re-run of another Tabby Classic! Love the comparison between vampires and cats....we're both night creatures but I don't think I'd want to sleep in a coffin unless it had lots of comfy pillows in there...I like COMFORT. Hope Trout Towne has an amazing St. Pat's day - have some green fish today (pretend the moss growing on it is salad).
Hugs, Ted-o-Nator O'Kimmell
Totally enjoyed this. Thank you for pointing out the similarities. We hadn't thought of this...scary but all true. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet
I love this infurmashun. I'm pwetty sure Wabbit is a vampurr, cuz he is always twying to put the bitey on my neck. Happy St Patrick's Day! Love, Dori
Boa tarde. O verão no Brasil está terminando. Mais de dois anos que não temos o horário de verão.
Oh my mouses that's funny. MOUSES!
And spot on 'bout cats seein' their reflection. Of course I, Seville the Cat, never fall for that but Saffron has been havin' an on-goin' war with his reflection in the glass window by our dinin' area. MOUSES!
Happy St. Pat's Day to you and the tabbies;)
So having a vampire for a pet wouldn't be much different. I just never see them at the shelter.
Bom final de semana com muita paz e saúde meu querido amigo.
Yep, cats just can be vampires because they love a good sunpuddle!
MOL! We love that!
Bom dia meu querido amigo. Desejo um sábado com muita saúde e paz.
Charlee: "I'm sure we cats could turn into a bat, if we really wanted to."
Chaplin: "But why would we want to? We're perfect as we are."
Lulu: "Dada says he's pretty sure springing forward is a scam perpetrated by sellers of coffee and other caffeinated products!"
That's a furry convincing argument, guys.
And there's another one. Vampires never die.
Cats have nine lives.
Hope everyone on your end of towne is enjoying a serene Sunday.
Dudes that was some epic info, and funnily enough we've noticed Parsley's fangs are looking very vampire-esque! MOL MOL
You have a great point there! My kitties do appear out of nowhere. They even share the fangs with vampires. It's great to see you kitties (we finally got our blog back-ish)!
Boa tarde meu querido amigo. Passando para desejar uma excelente terça-feira.
How did I miss this? Oh well, better late than never. That is a very interesting take on daylight savings time, never really thought about it that way - MOL! Thanks for giving me a laugh once again kitties.
Thank you for posting this again. I'm sure sweet Tuna Of Moon would approve. ~hugs~ Be well, my dears.
Stay warm and watching out for mysterious flying gloves.
Whoa! I could be a vampire cat. *shows fangs* I love to bite.
*giggles* that's a cool way to look at that stoopy DST. Thanks guys. *paw waves to Tuna*
Post a Comment