WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TA TROUT TEE
SEW.... ME MACKERULL
& CUZIN DAIZ
HAZ BEEN ARGUE INN VIA TEXT
OVER HOW THIZ BLOG
SHALL PRO CEED
& WE HAZ BEEN ARGUE INN
SEW MUCH
WE DUE KNOT EVEN
SEE EACH OTHER NOW
{ THEN EYE REE MINDED
MY OWN SELF
THAT CUZIN DAIZ
LIVEZ DOWN DE STREET
& ROUND DE KORNER
& DOWN DE STREET SUM MOR
& EYE DUE KNOT SEE HER ANY WAY }
WELL FOR DE BLOG
EYE WANTED TA TALK FISHIN WERMZ
AND HER WANTED TA TALK HANDBAGZ
THEN EYE SAID
PUT SUM FISHIN WERMZ
INNA HAND BAG
& CALL IT EVEN !!!!
THEN SAZZY ASS CUZIN DAIZ
TEXTED SUM WERDZ
THAT LOOK LIKE WHAT THIZ DOODZ SAYIN
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
WHEN SUD DEN LEE
OUTTA NOE WEAR
EYE HURD A VOICE CALLIN TA ME
IT SAID...MACKERULL....
MACK... ER..... ULL......
MACKERULL
AND DE VOICE WAZ COMIN
OUTTA DE BOOK CASE
AND EYE LOOKED AT DE BOOK CASE
AND HOLE SHITZ IF EYE DINNA SEE
DE BIG KATOONA....
NOE JOKE
N DE BIG KATOONA SAID TA MEE
MACKERULL...THIZ IZ WHAT
EWE KNEAD TA DUE WITH DE BLOG:
~~~~~~~~~~
********* AND *********
UNLEZZ ********
AND TELL CUZIN DAI$Y AZ WELL
👻👻👻👻👻
AND EYE WAZ LIKE
HOLD DE DAMN FONE
AND HORZE RADIZH TWO
AND EYE GIVED DE BIG KATOONA
DE STINK EYE
45 comments:
Mack...I think maybe you might be old enough to learn a very valuable lesson about FEMALES of all species: Listen carefully, nod your head occasionally. Then in your very sweetest voice say....
YE$ DAI$Y I 100% agree with you.
JuSt $aying it will make your life ea$ier and $pare your eardrum$
Hug$ cecilia
We are wondering if a great deal of catnip and/or silvervine was used prior to all of this, Mack!
Ha! LOL at the catnip/silvervine comment, and ditto Cecilia. :-P
We'll just stayed tuned to see what's coming for your blog!
I'm looking foward to seeing how you and Daisy work this out. After all that, I'd recommend a nap. MOL!
How cool, Mack! A message from the other side. Btw, what big, beautiful eyes you have.
Sounds like you got into some bad catnip. XO
Deciding what to post can be a problem. We don't have that problem as no one wants to do a post anytime!
Wow, that catnip was laced with some good $h1t! Either that or you've been studying some serious magicat reality.
That's a primo stink-eye Mack!
YIkes!
stay warm, xoxox, Bibi & Meep
Look at that handsome boy.
I'm with Daisy. Handbagz definitely beat out wermz.
I can't wait to see you you are going to get up to. You are looking very handsome. We are a bit unsettled as there is a stranger making a lot of noise in our garden. Human said he is buliding her a studio, we don't know why she needs one. Have a great week and thank your human for her lovely visit. Purrs from Patch,Flower and Archer. xxx
Wow, that was some stink eye, Mack! I think you should save it for Dai$y after what she said to you. I think the big Katoona probably comes to visit you often.
I do wonder who is holding the handbag with the worms or did you put in on the bookcase?!?!
Yes, I'm with Dai$y on the handbags over worms, but I am wondering with the big Katoona told you. Let's hope it's positive news because I don't need bad news in the new year. And Mack, you can do this, I have faith in you.
BTW, ease up on the catnip, please.
Mystery message from the other side? Inquiring minds want to know!
Well, whatever you make of it, i'll want to read it.
Which reminds me, am i correct in thinking the Food Service Girl will be retiring soon? Doesn't she do all of her blogging and blog reading from work? Please tell me once she retires, if indeed she is retiring, that you will still have a way to access the interwebs.
Mack, I kinda liked your solution to the problem…worms in the handbag. But now I can’t wait to see what the big Katoona has suggested. ~Ernie
Hey dude, why can we not binge watch this blog? We cannot wait for the next episode.
Emma and Buster
Wow, giving the stick eye to a voice from the other side? You got some sass, Mack!
A worm in a handbag is better than two in a bush.
Well.....if you get some advice from the Big Katoona you'd better follow it! Who better to re-direct the blog than the supreme commander of Trout Towne?? I guess we're all gonna be on pins and needles (whatever that means!) until we hear the advice. All I know is it better be that the blog WILL continue cuz - well - just CUZ!
Hugs, Ted O Nator
I will sit right here and wait for your next post .... eyes glued to the screen ... tap tap tapping my finger on the mouse .... just waiting .... what? a mouse ? I'll be right back ........
Put it in the bag, bam bam...That was real clever of you, Mackerull, but now I'm really curious what happens next...don't let us wait to long😸Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to all of you🐾😽💞
Boa tarde meu querido amigo. Obrigado pela matéria. Bom final de semana.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
This is gonna be good!
I can't wait to hear what the Big Katoona thinks and what you and Daisy think!! After all, it is your blog(and Daisy ;) )
And who is this Katoona anyway??!
Stand your ground Mac!
Purrs, Julie
That sure is quite the stink eye indeed, Mack. Don't keep us waiting too long to see where things go, okay?
Sazzy Ass. I gotta remember that one.
Don't let them work you too hard, FSG:)
masterful stink eye...
lol
You sure were imbibing of the most psychedelic nip we think!
Hmmm, what to do with your blog?? We can't wait for the advice The Big Katoona in angelic and mysterious ways told you, Mackerull...
I can't wait!!!! What will you do? <e and Katie already put in our 2 cents...
Now that stink eye is almost, but not quite, as good as I give!
Love the stink eye! It is pourrfect! Keep up the excellent work that yous been doing on the blog! And that is MY 2 Cents worth! We hope you ALL have a purrfectly marvellous weekend!
Well, I can understand you and Daisy not seeing eye to eye on the blog, Mackerull, but I think with Tuna's help the two of you will work it out. He's in a position to know a lot more, now.
Charlee: "Wait, so you can use worms for fishing? Chaplin, did you hear that?"
Chaplin: "I did, Charlee! You get the top of the fish tank off, and I will find us some worms!"
We are all on tenterhooks (or maybe fish-hooks)! We want to know what comes next...
We are all on tenterhooks (or maybe fish-hooks)! We want to know what comes next...
We are all on tenterhooks (or maybe fish-hooks)! We want to know what comes next...
That's quite the shocked look. And a really good stink eye.
Wow! You must have been shocked! We're holding our breath for the next installment.
Hole-E smokadocious, Macky. I neerly widdled on myself seeing yoor stinky eye. Purrsonally I would like to wead about handbags, so pleez text Daisy and skedjul it for next post. I will be bach. Love, Dori
Wow, the big Katoona sounds like some dude from Hawaii. Is he offering a free, all you can eat fishing holiday and a nice flower garlands? If so, may just be worth letting Daisy have her way for a few weeks whilst you live it up —— I meant report of the fish stocks off Hawaii. :)
Purrs
ERin
The big Katoona is reading books now? Wha??? Nonetheless he is very wise so best to take his advice or maybe the bookshelves' advice.
We think some hallucinogens might have been imbibed prior to your sighting. Girl cats can often be difficult to get along with. Better just to go with the flow and let her do what she wants. You can always sneak those fish into her handbag while she is powdering her nose. Manly paw hugs, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
Post a Comment