Wednesday, January 26, 2022

FOR "POPZ" PETE CUSACK

 

 WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 
N WELL COME TA TROUT TEE VEE
 

 
 THIZ WEEK UZ TABBIEZ  
IZ GIVIN PROPZ TWO "POPZ" 
PETE CUSACK
WHO WE MEETED BAK IN 1827 
ON DE CATSTER SITE
AND WE REE MANED FRIENDZ EVER SINZ

WE THINK EWE ALL WILL AGREE 
THOZ THAT HAD DE PLEASURE OH
 "MEETIN"
PETE CUSACK 
 
WOOD SAY HIM WAZ ONE TOTAL LEE 
AWESUM LEE GRATE CAT DAD 
AND SOCIAL MEDIA FRIEND

R WAY KEWL  AWESUM PALZ AT  
THINKED IT WOOD BE A
GRATE EYE DEA 
TA HONOR PETE "POPZ" CUSACK 
ON DE 31ST OH DE MONTH
AND WE GLAD LEE SAID WE WOOD JOIN IN
 
  { tho ewe noe de anal azz 
food servizz gurl onlee poztz 
on a wednesday }
 
 HERMES AND DORI AND RABBIT 
ASKED FOR EVEREE ONE 
TA PICK A FAVE BLOG POST
FRUM DE "TOM CAT BLOG
 
AND WE HOPE WE HAZ 
DONE THIZ RITE 
SEW EWE CAN VISIT  
 
IF EWE HAZA WEE MINIT 
PLEEZ VIZIT
 
POPZ WE KNOW EWE IS HAPPEE 
AND WITH MOST OF DE CREW 
YET WE ALL MIZZ EWE
 
WE SENDZ LOVEZ TWO DAY 
TWO EWE 
AND DE ENTIRE TOM CAT CREW 
~~~~ WE HOPE YUR BIRTH DAYZ 
MEGA GRATE EPIC LEE KEWL ♥♥♥♥♥
 
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT & ROCK ON
 
LONG LIVE FRIENDZ ♥♥♥


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 


43 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

An excellent post selection.
I missed the news about this, but I'm in now!
So sad when a member of the blogging community decides to join our babies at the Rainbow Bridge.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde meu querido amigo. Parabéns pela excelente matéria e postagem.

My Mind's Eye said...

Meeting blogging friends furry and in the skin is absolutely a treasure!!
Pete was one of a kind for certain
Hugs Cecilia

John Bellen said...

I never had the pleasure of meeting Pete, but we ‘talked’ through our blogs. He made his cats’ personalities come alive through his posts and my worries over them after Pete died were very strong (I know now that the remaining four are safe and together, well looked after.) Pete bought a couple of calendars from my rescue group one year, and rarely failed to comment on my cats’ antics when I wrote about them. The world is less for his passing.

As for a favourite blog-entry from Pete, I’ll have to think about a choice; but I will be writing about him on the 31st.

Me said...

Great idea! We "knew" Pete also from back when. He was an unflagging cat hero. Our love to him, his crew and you.
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Kea said...

I followed Pete's blog only in the past couple of years, and he struck me as an amazing cat "dad," always throwing the BEST parties around the CB! I've been concerned for his fur babies, but I see by John's comments that they ARE together and safe, being well cared for, and that's a huge relief.

It's a lovely idea to honour him by linking to a favourite post on his blog, I'm sure many will join in. ♥

Saku said...

Mom bean has been remiss (her word) in following cat blogs so we never knew this Pete Dad bean, but he sounds like a kewl guy. I'm sorry he ran to the Bridge.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

He was an amazing Cat Dad and we miss his posts so very much. Good pick on the fave post everyone.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So sorry to read about Pete. I never knew about him until just now and I feel so sorry for the loved ones he left behind. Although safe and together, I'm sure they are mourning, too. Thanks for sharing this post with us FSG. It's too late for me to get to know Pete, but I can still feel the pain others who knew him either from his blog or in real life.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was such a good choice, the blogosphere isn't quite the same without Dad Pete.

Mickey's Musings said...

We did not know Cat Dad Pete very well, but mum and I thought he was way cool. It is always sad when a human has to leave their furbabies and I am happy that are looked after. I know they must miss him so much. You are choosing a pawsome way to celebrate this amazing cat friend <3
Thank you!
Purrs, Julie and the mum

The Island Cats said...

Pete was the best Cat Dad…and he is missed by so many…including me and the mom. ~Ernie

Ivan from WMD said...

Pete was one in a million. We miss him too.

pilch92 said...

I will definitely do a post for sweet Pete. It was an honor to be his friend. He was an amazing human and cat dad. XO

messymimi said...

It sounds like he was a fabulous person, i am sorry i didn't get to know him better.

meowmeowmans said...

Dad Pete was a wonderful cat dad, a super human being, and a true friend to us and so many others. We miss him so very much.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You would be an asset to a PR firm

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Cat Dad Pete was a wonderful person and it was a huge shock to everyone when we heard he had passed. You chose a good post to honour him.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

We miss him too, Tabbies, he was such a wonderful man. We sometimes go to his bloggie when we think of him and the kitties in heaven and on Earth. It's a strange feeling that he is no longer with us😿We're on our way to see your postie. Thank you for letting us know about this💗Pawkisses for a Peaceful Day🐾😽💞

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I 'Met' Pete in 2021 when I joined with Catster, and he was always such a great pal, along with all his kitties, both the past and present. We are glad his four left as orphans have been re-homed into a 'Pete approved' home.

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Pete!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That should have been 2010...

Dma said...

nice to honor pete that way.

The Florida Furkids said...

We're not sure exactly when we "met" Dad Pete but we sure miss him. Raz is in Cat Scouts and Angel Timmy and Einstein were a great part of Scouts too. We like the idea of a memorial post for him.

Sandra Cox said...

So sorry to hear about a man who sounded awesome and wonderful with cats.
Good on you for honoring him.

Marvelous Marv said...

Dad Pete was a marvellous man! We will miss him too! And twice a day we think of him as Mom is using the recipe he developed for pilling a cat when she gives Kozm his Thyroid meds! We love your post and your selection of posts. You guys ROCK!

Katie Isabella said...

I was enchanted with Timmy and all the other in the family. And Dad Pete was a wonderful help to me in trying to pill Katie. I never could until I followed his Pill Magic! It worked that first time and I hope if I need to pill her again, it will work again. I miss him and all the cats so mixc It will never be the same without them. I have a favorite blog. Do you all want me to post a link to it on the 31st in my blog? With pleasure!!!

Three Chatty Cats said...

What a great pick! This was back before we knew Cat Dat Pete and his crew, so it was nice to visit the post.

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom final de semana com muita paz e saúde.

Chuck Huss said...

Pete and I commented on each other's blogs and we occasionally emailed but I wish we could have met in person.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "We didn't know Dad Pete, but he sounds like a most excellent Cat Dad indeed."
Chaplin: "Three purrs for Dad Pete! And then three more!"

Pam and Teddy said...

Dad Pete was the ultimate Cat Daddy. He loved his kitty crew so much and they adored him. His loss was and still is huge. He is missed by so many and even though we know the remaining four cats of his have a happy home with a good friend of Pete's, we know THEY miss Pete more than we could ever know. We will honor Pete on the 31st like SO VERY MANY others will.

Hugs, Teddy and Mom Pam

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom sábado com muita paz e saúde meu querido amigo.

The J-Cats said...

We are sad that We neffur met Dad Pete in purrson. He will neffur be fur-gotten, though - not while so many cherish his memory.

Service Cats U.S. said...

That's very sweet. We sure miss uncle Pete and the whole tomcat family. You picked a great posty, especially since it be Buddy's gotchaday. Stay warm. Big hugs

Luvs ya'

RaenaBelle and Zebby

Lynn and Precious said...

I do miss seeing Timmy Tom cat Commentary. Pete seemed a very special man.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

We miss Pete too. He always knew how to make us smile.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Pete's posts were always fun. Picking any single one would I think be impossible. BUt picking a selection, and doing so across the blogosphere, is an awesome way to remember our favourite Tomcat Dad aka Pete. Whatever you doing now, Pete, know we loves all your stories and the fun you and the Tomcat Crew had over the years we followed.
Lots of purrs of fun in rememberence
ERin and Mrs H

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

A beautiful post that only you could do.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde meu querido amigo. Um mês de fevereiro com muita paz e saúde.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

We miss Timmy Tomcat, the kitties and Pete, too. When they had a party, they knew how to party hearty, that's fur sure. Meow!

Crafting Queen said...

Hope your kitties are doing great. Sadly Patch is at the vets overnight. Her legs are not doing great and hopefully she will be back home tomorrow. Archer and Flower sends purrs. x

Smudge said...

Wonderful tribute, y'all, to Dad Pete. We've wondered about Timmy and the gang. My dad says he can only hope to be spoken of so highly and lovingly as a loving cat dad when it's his time.

Darla M Sands said...

I'm sorry he is gone as he truly brightened the world. Wish I had discovered his posts sooner. Best wishes, my dears.