WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WEL COME TA TOONA TEE VEE
REE PEET EPPA SODA
34.p)2
THIZ POST FURST AIRED ON
MAY DE 25TH IN DE YEER OH 2017
& WITH DE EGGZ CEPTSHUN OH DE FOTOZ;
THIZ COMMERSHULL REE MANEZ
DE SAME
whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~~~
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
ever come home
ever come home
frum a hard dayz werk
N wonder
N wonder
may bee heez been chewin on
sum
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
ever looked at yur cat
N thinked ta yur self
he lookz like he
N thinked ta yur self
he lookz like he
wantz ta kill that naybor
over ther
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
ever speek two yur cat
N her "look" could slay sum one
N ya think
N her "look" could slay sum one
N ya think
eye bet sheez az upset
bout dee down jonez
indust ree ullz az mee
a bowl oh
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
sum timez wunder
if yur cat wantz ta say
get that damn camera
if yur cat wantz ta say
get that damn camera
outta me face
he just snacked on sum
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
ever think ewe
can beat yur cat
ina stare down contest
sum
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
if him just eated sum
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
de chow that reel lee
N troo lee
N troo lee
ternz yur catz mood
inta a crap ass one
inta a crap ass one
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live
crap ass moodz
😈😈😈😈😈😈
long live
crap ass moodz
😈😈😈😈😈😈
© May 12 2021
All Rights Reserved





43 comments:
Good to see you back!
I think that, for my Daisy, that crankee ass feeling sets in when the hooman has a)been giving her too many pats or b)not been waving the damn toy around enough. Either way, fully justified!
Hope the troops resume their usual sunny, bird-free, moods!
The boys and I are delighted to see you back, dear Tabbies. Bleubeard gets crankee ass cat chow when Squiggles puts toys in the water bowl. Squiggles LOVES Crankee Ass Cat Chow. He reminds me he'll eat any cat chow, but no human food. Bleubeard on the other hand, would chow down on a turkey breast any day.
I can see why you tabbies have reason to eat Crankee Ass. You bring up some valid points. Don't look away, whatever you do. And have a super week, too.
Crankee ass or not, it's nice to see you back! We hope everyone is doing well, that all is okay.
We've sure been missing you, welcome back!!!
Loved it. We must be buying the generic version of Crankee Ass Cat Chow:)
We missed ya.
Standing ovation so see you and the FSG back in action. You were so very much missed. If I bought and tried to serve a new flavor to Angel Madi she copped a Cranckee A$$ Cat i tude
Hugs to you all
Cecilia
MOL!!!! MOL!!!!!
That was a good post to come back to blogging with as I am pretty sure that a lot of humans have been consuming Crankee A$$ Chow(the human kind) ;) Mum is on lockdown for the 2nd time.She hopes to be out at the end of May.
Me, I don't mind her being home. Oh the belly rubs I am getting :)
Purrs, Julie
Oh we are so glad to see you back. Forgive us for not commenting a lot we've been dealing with illness and now a death. Struggling with all that entails. Welcome back and we always enjoy your posts.
Welcome back! I missed you. I am certainly not letting my cats have any of that cat chow though. XO
Glad to have you back, Tabbies, and you had me laughing, especially since I think my new foster-cat, Portia, has been sampling your sponsor's product...
Here you are Crankee Assed as ever, Yay! We chew that damn stuff pretty regularly around here and give the looks to let each other and the old fart to know better than push it. Grate ta see ya!
MOL! Glad to have y'all back, maybe I can send some fresh fish your way to help?!
Great to see you all back, Crankee Ass cat chow and all!
No one on the planet gives the stink-eye as well as a cat!
Well, we sure have missed you, and you gave us all, including Mom, a good laugh today. Hope all is well in Trout Towne, other than the noms being served. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet
Welcome home! Ink never liked having his picture taken. He would sit and pose perfectly and just as the shutter was about to click he would turn his head away. Yup, Crankee Ass Cat Chow!
You have made the rest of my month! I think there is bag in the pantry because since coming home from the vet...I have had a Cranky Ass!
Dai$y, I will be there on the tarmac waiting on you. We are gonna have FUNS!
We're so glad you're back! Just so you know, here with have Crankee Ass *Mom* Chow!
Mom bean says she's gonna keep the Crankee Ass Chow away from us. Come to think of it since she doesn't go to work any more, her mood is much better. Plus we can beg for treats in the middle of the day too. MOL!
Sometimes a bad mood is what it is, just leave it to get over itself.
Cranky Ass Cat Chow...we are thinking that Cinnamon has been eating the Cranky Ass Dog Chow...She has been a real pain! We are so furry happy to see you guys, we have missed tour smiling faces! (and to see them today was WONDERFUL). Thanks for visiting and we hope you have a marvellously happy week!
Lindos gatos a veces mis perras me miran a si. Te mando un beso
MOL! That Crankee Ass Cat Chow is some seriously powerful stuff!
We are so glad to see a post from you, dear friends. We hope you are doing well. XO
We are wondering when the new flavor Crankee Ass Cat Chow Sensitive Stomach is coming out or maybe named Not SO Crankee Ass Cat Chow.
Holy cow....I am pretty sure that's what I'm being fed. It makes me cranky and I give it a lick and walk away and THAT'S THAT. I'm on a diet - no more NICE TASTY DRY FOODABLES so everything else is CRANKY ASS CAT SHOW. I'd run away from home but with my luck the whole neighborhood is feeding their animals CRANKY ASS food. Oh well. Could be worse - my humans could be eating CRANKY ASS PEOPLE FOOD and they'd be tough to live with!
Hugs and waves
Ted-o-Nator
We're soooo happy to see you back!!! We're also very happy that Mom Doesn't feed us Crankee Ass Cat Chow!!
The Florida Furkids
So glad you are back. Love the post,so cute. Hope your human gets you kitties better chow! Sending purrs from Patch and Flower. x
Oi boa tarde, fico feliz com o seu retorno, desejo muita saúde para você e sua família, obrigado pelo carinho para comigo.
I’d hadn’t realized what I’d been feeding them...
Woo Hoo, y'all are back!!! So glad to see your return to the bloggy world. Now, regarding crap ass moodz- I think waking dad a little too early this morning put him in one. Me and dad are so happy to see you again.
Wow! What a cranky come back, sweet Tabbies��Glad to see you my furriends❤Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend������
Hey, tabbies, I don't touch the stuff. Bridget does, though, I'm telling you...she's cranky ass all the time, so that must be why. Meow!
HELLO!!! You came back and we even had the gall to miss you! Petcretary;s is cranky pants a lot too...maybe she eats that bad Cranky A$$ noms too!
Hey! Glad you are back, cranky as ever!! As you should be, right??! LOL!
Welcome back Twout Tabbies, I haz missed yoo. Yoor poem answers my question: Why are my pawrents so crankee? Obviously they been nomming Crankee Ass cat fud. Wuv yoo all! Dori
Those are certainly some handsome tabbies advertising Crankee Ass Chow. Hope they are good to you this weekend;)
Welcome back!
Dai$y, let's go again. I got my settlement. We'll use that money.
Gosh you guys are too funny. You gave mom the biggest chuckle she'd had in months. Thank you.
Emma and Buster
Yeah! You're back! Love you!
xoxox, Bibi & Meep
Lion still here. He ate Crankee Ass Lion Chow, and he got to be a smarty pants! He come out soon.
I've definitely been on the receiving end of some of those looks! And good to see you back!
Hmmmm, my mood be soul and we don't even have Crankee Ass chow. Perhaps I should get TW's plastic card and order some.
Post a Comment