Wednesday, May 19, 2021

A DEE LAYED POST

 WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
ANDA HAPPEE WEDNESDAY TWO ALL
 
THIZ WEEKZ
DEE LAYED POST
 
SHULDA AIRED 
BAK IN APRILZ
BUT THEN STUFFZ 
GETTED FUNKEE
 
WITH THIZ BEE IN SAID
PLEEZ N JOY ~~~~
ORE KNOT
THIZ  APRILZ 2021 POSTEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
R foodz dish be emptee
we wanna see sum perch
rememburrz Addams familee
who rememburrz "Lurch"

 sand bee reel lee hot
we see a slice oh salmon
ray dee oh iz on
ta toonz we bee a jammin
 
snakez bee soooper creepee
we willna eatz a eel
de 2nd bulldog mom had
could sitz up like a seal

 if ewe reel lee ..... REEL LEE noe uz
we iz all bout de trout
we due knot like cole slaw
& we don't like sour krout

 onze we wuz fishin
thinked we catched a 3 pound snail
 pulled on de fishin line
 we had catched a pail
 
 
 
skip jack N albacore 
 iz both a kinda tuna
sing a song o six pence
in de month oh june a

ba ba iz de sheep
servin up sum carp
did ewe noe.... kittehZ....
trooly love de harp 🎶🎶

been a long time
sinz we haz had sum bass
thiz linez how we feel :
 bass terd turkee kizz R ass

 kibblez not that good
 when ewe can haz sum sole
food service purrson
stik sum in R bowl


matter oh fact
we wanna eat sum BURD
😸😺😺
 
 Happy April Foolz day
got that rite…...werd
 
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
 
peace out N rock on
long live snailz  


© may 19, 2021
All Rights Reserved

39 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

Lets all cut up that trout with a knife thats sharp and listen with the Kittens to a happy Harp! No Turk on da furk!

My Mind's Eye said...

My favorite: "been a long time
sinz we haz had sum bass
thiz linez how we feel :
bass terd turkee kizz R ass"
Peace out long live snailz was a hilarious closing.

Happy Weekend to you and the FSG too
Hugs Cecilia

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

April Fools in May--not that is a real hoot! Hope you get the fish you wish for

Brian's Home Blog said...

Too funny, but we do have May Fools in our neck of the woods!

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde. Essa foto e texto no faz refletir bastante.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

MOL! Late or not, that was a fun post - thanks all!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've been so late visiting everyone since April 1, I am surprised it isn't really April Fools Day. Have a great weekend tabbies and FSG.

Crafting Queen said...

You kitties are funny. Hope you have a good weekend. We plan on keeping our humans busy. Purrs from Patch and Flower. x

Unknown said...

Of course there are May Fool's Day and a fine day this is. There is also a fool for every month of the year. We need to celebrate every fool that comes along.

Tyebe

ZOOLATRY said...

Hello again.
Luvs U.
Have missed U.
Bye Now.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Late or not that is a great poem and post.

Sandra Cox said...

Loved it:) Talented tabbies. Talented FSG:)

CJ Kennedy said...

Love the little dirty. Ink loved fish, but was allergic to it. Go figure! Poor Ink got stuck with bird kibble though he loved it. No wet food because he ate too fast and would leave yak tubes on the rug. Have a good weekend.

pilch92 said...

I am glad this was a belated April Fool. I would think you were all very sick or lost your minds if you really wanted to eat burd. XO

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Dear FSG, to answer your remark about the postcards. I have a TON of postcards from places I have been. I have a ton of postcards that were given to me. I just can't find any in Wichita, KS about Wichita, KS. However, you have given me an idea that I can actually sell some of these thousands I was gifted on Ebay, or maybe even Etsy!

Eastside Cats said...

You are poets, and you just don't know it!

The Island Cats said...

Honestly, with the way things are...every day could be April Fool’s Day!

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Excellent April Fool poem.

meowmeowmans said...

We loved your April Fools Day poem in May. What, are you playing a trick on us? MOL

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Thanks for the smile. You are very clever cats.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL..that was a very nice, and funny, poem, Tabbies. You know how to crack us up...MOL... Thank you for the tip of the Epsom salt for our little Olive tree. It sounds good, so we certainly will give it a try, I think they go well with our Homeopathic remedies, but we have to make sure of that. Pawkisses for a wonderful day to all of you🐾😽💞

Pam and Teddy said...

An epically epic poem and now I wanna see a three pound snail up close.......all that squishy, smooshie flesh wobbling around. Never mind, I'd settle for some fresh fish any day! We see today is tunie day on the grill menu so may we have two two-na sammmmiches to go?

Hugs and waves,
Ted O Nator and his Mom N Ator

Chuck Huss said...

Happy middle-of-May fools day. :)

john said...

Well done, crew! Glad to see you're scratchin' out some boss trax despite problems with your label getting the mix out on time!
And really, really did not fool Daisy and me with the burd lyric! Really!
-j

Saku said...

What a relief to know it's just April Fool's in May! Great poem you guys .

Dma said...

trout is too bony. i prefer fish sticks.

Me said...

Here's to fishes in your dishes and a poem worth waiting for.
xoxo, Bibi & Meep

John Bellen said...

I was chuckling over your non-sequiturs, Tabbies, though I liked how you caught a pail; did you check inside? It could have been a slug, or a leech: one of those snail wanna-bes…

Three Chatty Cats said...

Um, I had to read that line twice! And then I saw April Fools!

Smudge said...

Dee Layed or not, this was a funderful post. Dad says mmmmmm, all kinds of fish, cole slaw, sauerkraut- you made him drool again...

Mickey's Musings said...

Well, if that's not the best poem ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April Fool's joke included...MOL!!
I hope this will sustain me until some sort of normal resumes.
We gave been in lockdown again since May 2. I don't mind too much. I love having mum at home :) She should retire.
Purrs, Julie

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

We don't think of it as late but rather a really really early April Fools Day!

Marvelous Marv said...

We are late! Mom had a busy week and we did NOT get her to sit down and help us visit our furrends. We are just now catching up because it is raining and she can't get any yard work done. We think Cats should come first, no Matter WHAT! We LOVE your april fools. We can't imagine you guys eating any burds unless it is Chicken of the Sea! We hope you and your Mom have a marvellously happy day!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Your post was delayed and we are too...work and all kinds of not bloggy junk...phooey.


But I bet you could hear all the giggles and sniggers we h=made as that poem was read.! April Fools day indeed!! LOL,LOL!

Cathy Keisha said...

This poem had us all laughing—even Pop. Glad to see you're back even if April Fools was last month.

Katie Isabella said...

Your poem was fun for me and mom. And by the way, we are looking forward the the month oh June a. XXXOOO

Ida said...

What a fun poem. I really enjoyed it.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Perfect poem - AFD or not. You had us for a minute about the burds though.

Sandra Cox said...

Have you ever thought about publishing the tabby poetry? It would make a fun collection.
Hope all is well.