Wednesday, November 18, 2020

ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE ART GAL O REE

WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 
& WEL COME TA ROUND 87 
OH R TWO PART GAL O REE SEEREEZ.  
 
IF YA WAZ ABE BULL TA JOIN UZ LAST WEEK 
EWE HURD WE WAZ RUNNIN DE FALL A DISH 
OH ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE ART GAL O REE
INTA TWO PARTZ COZ WE HAD A LOT OH NEW PEECEZ

WITH THAT BEE IN SAID 
WE NOW WILL BEE GIN DE TOOR OH ROUND 87 
AZ ALL WAYZ PLEEZ REMEMBURR 
LUNCH BRAKE IZ HAF WAY THRU DE TOOR 
PLEEZ STAY BE HIND DE ROPEZ 
BE CAUZ OH DE HOLE FRA GEEL IZZUE 
N LETZ GET ON WITH THIZ TOOR

ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE ART GAL O REE 
FALL 2020 A DIZH UN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE
 
SUM THIZ A HATCHIN OUTTA THIZ EGG 
WE HOPE TA COD ITZ KNOT A BASS TERD CHCKN
 

WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE

THANK BEE TA COD ITZ KNOT A BASS TERD CJCKN 
ITZA TEE REX🐲


WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE 
 
WILD BOAR HEADED WEST 
& RUNNIN FOR HIZ LIFE
BEE FOR T REX GROWZ FULL SIZE
 
 
WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE 
 
WHEN PIGZ FLIEZ 
SEW HIM CAN GETTA WAY 
FRUM DE T REX ALL SEW
 

WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE 
 
FLYIN FISH THRU CORAL REEF WHO COULD CARE
LESS BOUT DE T REX


N ROUNDIN UP THIZ YEERZ ART GAL O REE 
WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE 
 
DE RABBIT WHO RAIZED HELL WITH UZ 
ALL SUMMER LONG 
EATIN DE CARROT FRUM DE NAYBORZ GARDIN
 

WE HOPE EWE N JOYED THIZ TOOR 
DE ART GAL O REE IZ CLOSED NOW FOR DE SEAZON
 
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE WEEK OH END
 
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
 
LONG LIVE SCOOPZ
 
© NOVEMBER 18,  2020
All Rights Reserved
 
 
 
 


32 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You created some incredible art this season, dear Tabbies. Keep them coming because I'm looking forward to your spring edition next.

BTW, I thought the first one looked more like a bunny rabbit that did so much damage this summer. How little I know. It turned out to be a T-REX? I bet the T-Rex would get rid of those basturd bunnies.

Be kind to FSG and give her lots of snuggles, dear Tabbies. And if you sell any of your art, you should give her a commission since she was responsible for the "materials" needed for these beauties.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Y'all are so talents and you sure fill your gallery with delightful art!

Me said...

T-Rex in the litter box? Run!!! (MOL!)
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Crafting Queen said...

You are all such great artists. Love your art work. Hope you have a great weekend. Purrs Patch and Flower. x

Gigi said...

After looking at your last two posts, the Human is putting pressure on me to be more, you know, *creative* in my litter box efforts. She says I just always pee out round clumps with little holes in the middle. She says maybe I am going through a donut/bagel period? Anyway, you're making me look bad.

As far as you query regarding change....well, Spitty don't give "change." He just keeps the money if a client overpays. He says Change is like purple pancakes on the roof.

Sandra Cox said...

Whitefish Wavez back:)

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL Please tell the F.S.G. I giggled at her comment, absolutely
no o fence taken. I might should have put up an alert.
Angel Madi was 100% a diva but one thing she WAS NOT was an P-artist.
All were just plan round not one bet of thought put into them just one and done was her motto
Hugs Cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

Nicely themed; almost a panorama!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

More great art masterpieces. I thought the first one was a hare!
PS I answered your question on my other blog.

Pat Hatt said...

lol those pigs flying must have came out of that egg. Hopefully it didn't come out a burd's butt.

pilch92 said...

Bravo! You kitties never disappoint. You are true artists. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Oh wow, we especially like the rabbit eating the carrot. C'est magnifique!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You should save them all and open a museum someday.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Your piddle art is mag-pee-cifant!!

Fr. Tom Fish said...

All I know is I pee like a Picasso and poop like..wait a minute, Picasso's taken..ahhhh..poop like (Jackson) Pollock..Excuse me while I create another great piece myself..(Love the gallery, guys!!) - Tom xoxo

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Y'all make me giggle every post, hooray for the Trout Talkin Tabbies!

CJ Kennedy said...

Amazing art. My favorite was the flying pig. Have a good weekend.

Dma said...

i don't know if you noticed, but there seemed to be a T Rex theme to these pieces.

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Frodo would like to suggest that to make your art even more powerful you try to get it to attach to your butt--art viewers love to see the art next to (or on) its creator!

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa noite. Parabéns pela excelente matéria.

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome tour! Your art gallery tours are the best.Even mum thinks they are great ;) Guess any art without birds is great...right? MOL!
Purrs, Julie

messymimi said...

Wonderful tour, and i believe that looks like a turtle hatching from the egg, so no worries.

Cathy Keisha said...

I enjoyed the refreshments after the flying pig. I love ham. Great show!

The Florida Furkids said...

Tht T-Rex has everybody running! Fantastic artwork.

The Florida Furkids

Three Chatty Cats said...

Such creative art. That pig flyin' is my favorite. I'd purchase that masterpiece.

Timmy Tomcat said...

That T Rex is something but Flying Fish knows how to get to gittin so we think that is the piece of resistible. Yep thats straight from Angel Buddy Budd

John Bellen said...

I think I may be weird in that I hope the pig gets away from the dinosaur...

Tamago said...

Great artworks as always. I enjoyed them very much! I’m glad for sure that it was Tee Rex and not a bass terd chicken :-) Coral reef with flying fish is beautiful!

Have a weekend, Tabbies xo

Smudge said...

Flying pigs, T Rex, wild boars & rabbits- looks like someone's got quite an imagination! What a lovely gal o ree to end the season. Great show.

Ida said...

Oh my cat litter art? - You all have great imaginations. We just want to get rid of it.

The J-Cats said...

You have such a furr-tile creative streak, dear Tabbies!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Oooh, definitely a T-Rex theme this week in the tour. Maybe next time it will be zombies, or is we due for an xmas special ;) MOL
Purrs
ERin