Wednesday, November 11, 2020

FALLZ TIME ART GAL O REE ROUND 75

WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 
N WELL COME TA DE FALLZ A DISHUN 
OH ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE ART GAL O REE
 
WE HAZ SEVERAL NEW PEACEZ 
TA SHARE WITH EWE 
SEW THIZ WILL BEE A TWO PART SEER EEZ 
& TWO NITE WE IZ BUZZED HAPPEE 
TA SHOW EWE PART 75 OH DE TWO PART TOOR

FOR THOZ WHOOZ BEEN 
TA DE GAL O REE BEE FOR 
REMEMBURR LUNCH BRAKE 
IZ HALF WAY THRU DE TOOR 
SEW IF YUR HUNGREE RITE NOW

RUSH ON THRU DE EGGZ HIBBIT
 
& PLEEZ REMEMBURR 
ALL PEACEZ IZ FRA GEEL 
SEW PLEEZ STAY BEE HIND
DE ROPEZ

WITH THAT SAID 
LETZ GET ON WITH DE 2020 
FALL COLLECTSHUNZ OH 
 
ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE ART GAL O REE 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE CALLZ THIZ PEACE 
 
SPATULA



WE CALLZ THIZ PEACE 
 
 BASS TERD CHCKN ONA NEZT  
{ WHOO PEED THIZ ANY WAY }👿👿
 

 WE CALLZ THIZ PEACE 
 
PIRANHA WITH TINEE CAP


 WE CALLZ THIZ PEACE 
 
KNOT TA BEE OUT DONE 
PIE RAT WITH TRI CORN


WE CALLZ THIZ PEACE 
 
FLASH FOR WERD 
TA DE 56TH CENTUREE ROBOT


N ROUNDIN UP THIZ WEEKZ TOOR 
WE CALL THIZ PEACE
 
ASTEROID HURTLIN TOWERDZ WIND BENT TREE



WE HOPE EWE N JOYED 
THIZ WEEKZ TOOR & IF YA CAN 
PLEEZ JOIN UZ AGAIN NEXT WEEK 
SAME TIME, SAME STAYSHUN FOR ROUND TWO

HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE CLAY LITTER

© NOVEMBER 11, 2020
All Rights Reserved

40 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Whoa, amazing peaces!!! You guys are very talented!

The Florida Furkids

Eastside Cats said...

Seriously, doods...this is the bestest display EVER!!!!
Bravo! Brava (for Dai$y)!

Crafting Queen said...

What a wonderful set of creations kitties. You are all so very clever. There have been lots of men making noise outside today so we decided to stay indoor. Sending lots of purrs Patch and Flower. x

Brian's Home Blog said...

Bravo, bravo, everything came out purrfectly...so to speak!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wowee! Litter art has gone to the sculpture heights!

Our Opa & Oma used to live where the trees all looked like your art piece...they were called divi-divi trees. (*she* thinks)

CJ Kennedy said...

I just live for these works of art. Thanks for peesenting them. 😺

Deziz World said...

As always, ya'll are very artsy. Big hugs

Luvs ya'

Raena and Dezi

Sandra Cox said...

They do appear spot on. Love live clay litter, indeed:)

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde. Parabéns pela excelente matéria.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You tabbies create the best and most unusual art. I know how fragile it must be, so I'll be sure to stand behind the railings and I DEFINITELY won't try to touch! Good job, though.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That wind bent tree is so lifelike. They grow just like that on the north Devon coast. The spatula is inspired too. I won't mention the c-i-k-n.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are excellent recylers

Tamago said...

I love your gallery tour and enjoyed the artworks! Though, I’m certainly surprised to see bass terd chicken :-) Love piranha with a cap. It’s adorable! And the cool robot!

Looking forward to next week’s tour :-) Have a great weekend xo

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, you artistes are so talented! The spatula is amazing, and the asteroid ... how is that even possible? A masterpiece!

Cathy Keisha said...

Being a musical cat, I would have called the first one Guitar Beat. HAH! You nailed the rest. More masterpieces from the urethas of feline geniuses.

Saku said...

OMC, the artistry is amazing kitties! Thanks for sharing. :p

Chuck Huss said...

Those are some great works of art.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Wow, I am without words - MOL!

Me said...

That spatula is a doozy! and the asteroid hurtling to wind blown tree is a monster piece! This is great artwork for sure-xoxo, Bibi & Meep

My Mind's Eye said...

The spatula is my very very favorite. You are lucky to have cats who have artsy built in hoses. Angel Madi was never an artistic in the Loo. She said she had other talents...lit boxes and counter surfing. LOL MOL
Hugs Cecilia

Sandra Cox said...

White-fish waven back:)

Pat Hatt said...

Maybe you could bring the future to the present with your great robot. lol

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Spatula is without doubt the work of a genius! The clarity of vision and the passion for poo are striking! Contact the Louvre in Paris! (PS MAC Frodo says he would be happy to teach you his technique for actually getting poo to stick to you --one of the secrets is that it has to be really really fresh!)

messymimi said...

It is a very good question -- who on your end of town would produce anything even remotely birdlike? Unless it was a commentary editorial against birds.

pilch92 said...

Bravo!!! You kitties are so artistic. I would call the first one guitar though. XO

John Bellen said...

The chicken on a nest was dead-on, guys: I saw it even before I read the description. (How embarrassing for you to have such an exhibit...)

Gigi said...

HA HA HA HA HA! Those are some exceptionally fine pieces. I know I could never afford one, though. Fortunately, I can make my own! Heh heh. Good to see you, my furiends!

Dma said...

The asteroid piece is pure genius.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We sure liked all those wonderful Pieces of P! Splat, er, spatula is really a great one. We have had our itinerant studio traveling artistes try to duplicate this to no avail. Excellent

Three Chatty Cats said...

You have some really fantastic artists over there. I think my fave is the asteroid. You really looked deep inside to find that one.

Valentine said...

I want to know who pee crafted the pirate and if the crafter said "ARR..." afterwards. Tee hee hee. Winks.

Photo Cache said...

Whoa! Those are excellent pieces for sure!!!!!! Our compliments to the artist/s.

Emma and Buster

Erin the Cat Princess said...

A fine display without a doubt. Here's hoping you can get part 2 episodes 97 out in time for the next show... ;)
Purrs
ERin

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Bwahahaha!!! You dudes have the craziest pee patterns ever. Mine is jus one great big globe!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Da Tabbies O Trout Towne,
Thank you first for stopping by to honor our late Barty Boy... left you a reply.
This post made me think of his final 14 days as I used the big comfy litter box that Katie Isabella also got from her Mom. Usually our kitties use the outdoors but we keep 3 regular litter boxes inside the garage too, for real rainy days and such.
Now I placed the comfy one in the toilet, next to the human litter box.
Barty never ever in his entire life had an accident.
He created some nice ones and I loved cleaning them up after him...
Hugs,
Mariette

Annie Bear said...

Another fine collection! I think you've outdone yourselves. Piranha with Tinee Cap is exceptional!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

That's a valuable collection of peeces of art, Tabbies. I like the peece sign most, I think that's exactly what the world needs now too, a lot of peece💗Thank you for coming to my Birthday-Pawty. dearest Tabbies. You made our day unforgettable. Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

Katie Isabella said...

The Astroid headed for the wind bent trees was just superb work, Tabbies! Does anyone ever sign or claim a piece art work so we can send praises to the cat who did the work?

Anonymous said...

Pee on fishy friends. Only you guys could manage such definitive artsy pee splotches. I take off my collar to you all. Clay litter is the best but we have been reduced to pelets of paper cause dad thinks the clay is too dusty. Boo hiss....gimme clay or gimme your shoe!

Shoko

Gigi said...

Heh heh. Sorry about that whole chiaroscuro thing! I was just being stoopy since that picture made me look sliced in half ha ha ha!