WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE &
WELL COME TA TOONA TEE VEE
📺📺
TWO NITE WE HAZ ALL GATHERED ROUND
A MULBERRY BUSH
DAI$Y: WE HAVE !!???
I DON'T SEE A BUSH IN SIGHT, MULBERRY OR OTHERWISE
TUNA: JUST GO WITH THE FLOW CUZ.. CAN YA
MACKERULL: CAN EATIN MULBERREEZ
GIVE YA WERMZ,
DID EYE EVER TELL YA EYE HAD WERMZ IN ME GUT
TUNA AND DAI$Y; YEZ, LIKE 300 MILLION TIMEZ
....COD
TUNA: CAN WE GET ON WITH DE REE VEEW
BEE FOR 4TH OH JOO LIE GETZ HEER
MACKERULL: BOOM !!🎆🎆
TUNA: HIZZZZZ...
TWO NITE WE WILL REE VEEW DE MOOVEE
DE MEGA MANTIZZ IN TROUT TOWNE
MANEE OH EWE HAZ PROBABLY SEEN
WHICH TOTAL LEE ROCKED AND IZZA CLASSIC
TWO NITE WE PRE SENT TWO EWE
A SIMALARZ TALE BOUT A MANTIZZ
THAT WAZ ACT SHOO A LEE ON TROUT TOWNE SHOREZ
AND HIM WAZ KNOT ONLEE CAPTURED ON FILM
HIM WAZ VIZSHUZ
DAI$Y: I'VE YET TO SEE THIS FLICK
MACKERULL: ME EITHER
TUNA: JUST SIT BACK & WATCH
ROLL CAMERA ~~~~~~~~~~~~ WHIRRRRRR
"DE MEGA MANTIZZ OH TROUT TOWNE"
STARRIN; DE MEGA MANTIZZ
PRO DUCED BYE TOONA
R FILM STARTZ OFF ONA SUN NEE CATURDAY
JUST A FEW AGO
DAI$Y; WHAT THE SAM HELL
IS THAT MANTIS WEARING HEADPHONES
AND SINGING ALONG WITH THE SONG HE'S LISTENING TOO
MACKERULL: DAMN STRAIT HE IS
AND WEAR DID HIM GET THAT CANDEE
TUNA: STOP THE FILM...
EYE AM TELLIN EWE BOTH HIM WAZ VIZSHUZ;
LIKED TA HAZ KILLED KNOT ONLEE DE NAYBORZ
BUT DE FOOD SERVIZZ GURL
MACKERULL; NOW THAT WOOD BEE SCAREE,
HOW WOOD WE GET FOOD
DAI$Y; I AM SO OUT OF HERE
TUNA: YEA, WELL, GO A HEAD
JUST DON'T CALL UZ IF MANTIZZ FLIEZ OVER TWO
YUR HOUZ AND ACTZ ALL CRAZED
MACKERULL; EYE STILL WANNA NOE
WEAR HIM GETTED THAT CANDEE
TUNA: EYE WANNA NOE
HOW EYE CAN BEE FAR FAR A WAY
N THER YA HAZ IT
SCAREE MOOVEE 820,688,274 REE VEEW
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE CLASSIC BLACK AND WHITE FILMZ
© OCTOBER 28, 2020
All Rights Reserved

39 comments:
Yikes, I probably won't sleep at all after that!
The bugs really are taking over!!! Run for the hills, or something.
xoxo, Bibi & Meep
Whoa, that's one messed up flick!
Hi Twout Tabbies, yoo can send that monster Mantizz to my house. I have brofurs who will tackle him, and push him around until he screams for mercy and stuff. I might even nom on him a little. Dori The Brave Mantizz Nommer
Watching a movie with you kitties is a fun experience. Do you ever get to the end? MOL!
Welllllll it is 2020 the year of the all things Weird and messed up bugs taking over would be about par for the course. MOL MOL MOL
Hugs Cecilia
Woah, this mantezz is humongous! Does he bite? There are stinging mantezz around too so bee careful Dai$y.
Tyebe
That is scary- not the mantis, but the part of no food without FSG. Have a happy Halloween! XO
He is very big walkin thru the tree tops like that!
Does he listen to his own mewsic, Tabbies...we have one here who likes to drown out the ...well...you know ;) 😸Pawkisses for a Happy Wednesday to all of you🐾😽💞
Yikes, that Mantis was here too...
https://barksandwoofsfrommrjackfreckles.blogspot.com/2014/09/bugs-garden-time.html
Hope we'll all be okie-dokie.
Gotta run and hide now...I, Pipo, will let those hooligans scare that thing outta here.
What a scary bug. Patch is on the mend,that's for the good wishes. have a great weekend kitties. Sending purrs from Patch and Flower.
I know that mantis's are supposed to be amazing, but they completely creep me out - good review all - MOL!
Oh, the biped doesn't like most bugs, now she's likely to have nightmares from this!
P.S. Thanks for stopping by the Musings blog! Maybe I'll back to doing it more often, though right now I'm just not in the groove.
lol sure a rocking out with the candy. Maybe you need to ask that mulberry bush.
Ooh, that was scary. Thanks for the petfinder link/ info.
That Mega Mantizz is huge and very scary. How will I ever sleep at night again?
I want to know what he is listening to with those headphones! He looks like a hip hop devotee to me!
Bugs with headphones and candy? Dang, that's the stuff of nightmares, for sure!
Nope, i don't want him in my yard, either.
Bugs! I hated that episode on Supernatural. And when re-watching the series, I skip that one. First season. Happy Halloween! 🎃
If that was our house we would move.
That's one very, very scary movie, Tabbies. I can see why Dai$y is SO out of there. I may not be able to sleep myself tonight. You did good Tuna. You show promise as a videographer. Can someone find Mack some candy so he'll not complain so much?
YIKES....he's super skeery!! We have more than enough scary bugs here in Florida so we'll pass.
The Florida Furkids
Candy and headphones. That is one cool mantizz.
Good thing it was colorized or I wouldn't sleep either. We have a scary story tomorrow you won't wanna miss.
I'm praying that that there mantis doesn't land on these shores!
On the other hand, it may be nice to have something new to chase.
Purrs
ERin
If I have a dream of a praying mantis with earphones and a lollipop ...
On another note ... perhaps that movie is inappropriate for the young and impressionable Mackerull. Then again, we hear he always finds his way into some kind of trouble.
You cracked me up with the vicious mantis enjoying music and candy! That is really scary lol!
Boa tarde. Parabéns pelo seu trabalho excelente.
That mantis is very hip! We hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween!
Vicious mantis, headphones, music & candy? Lordy, what a riotous stupidly early Saturday morning read! Dad wanted me to say that he almost photographed a mantis yesterday, but it was on its back. Flattened. In a driveway. He decided it wasn't appropriate.
You got us Meowing Out Loud again Tuna! That was some vishus Mantis and we purray that thing never comes to our area. For its own sake! We had a HUGE Cicada try to get us all way back then. It was flying around banging into stuff and it went for Toby when... Miss Fitz knocked it out of the air, grabbed it in her mouth and ran into the bedroom. She held onto that bad boy for over a half hour with it buzzing away in her mouth. Bzzzz, Bzzzz, Bzzzz! MOL. Dad had a friend over and she could not take it so Dad just closed the door. A Bitey stopped the buzzing and she ate it except for a wing. That Mantis will be a goner if it stops here.
Come to bring 👻Extra Spooky Pawkisses for a Happy Halloween to all of you, sweet Tabbies👻🐾😽💞
Those are very tiny headphones... Who makes those?
That Mantis looks furry scary - not to Us, We are Brave Kitties, but Mummy would just about FREAK OUT if She effur saw something like that anywhere near Our House!
I checked Netflix and couldn't find that movie.
I wanna know what music that mantis was listening to..maybe that's why he decided not to be vicious while he's swingin' and a-swayin'! Tom x
Maybe that 'mantizz' is some sort of spy for the turkeys and he is listening in to your conversations on his headphones.
Post a Comment