WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WELL COME
TA NOTHER EPPA SODA
OH TOONA TEE VEE
ONZE AGAIN STARRIN
NOE ONE
WE STILL HAZ NOE NEW CONTENT
& EWE ALL NOE
ROUND HEER
WE DUE KNOT
MINZE PIE
N WE DUE KNOT
MINZE WERDZ
DE FOOD SERVIZZ GURL WIZHEZ
SUM ONE HAD HER JOB DOO TEEZ
UP THER AZZ
WHILE WE ALL IZ
VEREE THANX FULL
HER HAZ EMPLOY
DE BULL SHITZ ROUND
DE WERK PLACE
CONTINMEWZ
N ITZ STARTIN TA SMELLZ WERST
THAN 100 PERCH
LEFT ONA SIDE WALK
IN 900 DEGREEZ WEATHERZ
WITH THAT BEE IN SAID
& BASS TERD BURD DAY
JUST ROUND DE KORNER
OVER DE NEXT TWO WEEKZ
WE WILL FEE CHURE SUM POSTZ
THAT HAZ ALL REDDY POSTED
COZ R PALZ
COPPEE N PASTE
IZ BAK IN TOWNE
FOR DE HOLLY DAYZ
WE HOPE THIZ FINDZ EVEREE ONE
HAPPEE & HEALTHEE
PEACE OUT & ROCK ON
LONG LIVE
hold CTRL
press C
34 comments:
Our headbutts and purrs to your food service girl, and to you all too. Workplace politics and stress can become overwhelming. You guys make sure to be nice to her, okay?
N & D
Sure is good to hear from you even if you don't have any news. You all enjoy your day.
That work stuff sure is a burden and we hope the stress goes away super soon!
I know all about being thankful for employment and greatly annoyed at said employment, simultaneously, so I can sympathise with your human. I am glad you are back in any form, though.
We hope the FSG's place of employ learns to honor their workers with fairness, gentle humor, and donuts at every meeting! Or Twix bars...those are damn good!
We sure are glad our Mom is outta that workplace stuff. Been home with us well our paws don't' go up to that number anymore. We hope things improve for your food service gurl.
We are happy to hear from you even if it is a flash from the past because we need something to cover the Bas Turd B... Days coming up. Dad is home from that stinky workplace and we are so happy he is. We hope your Mom gets relief from all that crapola soon.
Always fun around Trout Town whether you minze pies or apple.
Maybe you need to ship them away with burds, then all the BS would be gone.
Hi guys! I hope the FS Girl's job gets better for her. And try not to think about the burds coming next week, it's better to pretend they don't exist!
Nice to see a post from you kitties. I look forward to the repeat ones too. XO
Soul sucking jobs are the worst. You guys take care of FSG!
Sorry to hear your Mum is having a hard time at work. Sending lots of hugs and purrs. We are very happy to be home again. We left the humans some smelly gifts in the car and basket on the way home from the cattery. lol Hope you have a great week. Purrs from Patch and Flower
Hey there Tabbies. I know exactly how your dear FSG feels. Both happy to have a job and stressed over it. Be sure to give her extra attention at this time of Thanksgiving. And Mack, please don't pull any antics which she doesn't need at this time. Take care of her because she takes care of you two.
I love it when coppee n paste visit. It means they may show us something I haven't seen before. Happy Thanksgiving to you all from Bleubeard, Squiggles, and Elizabeth.
Welcome back and hope you caught lots and lots of fishies.
Meowmie says when she finds how to send workplace garbage to that other dimension purrmanently she will p-mail you pronto. This has been a particularly stressful time and its not even Santa Season (yet). Big purrs and hugs your way, Bibi, Meep & Meowmie
Oh, you always make us MOL, Tabbies...I hope everything will work out fine for your mom soon so you can have a wonderful Bassterd Burd day...MOL😸Pawkisses for a wonderful week ahead🐾😽💞
We hope things get better with the food service girl's job.
Purrs for your mom. Hopefully someday she will be able to stay home with you kitties and not chase the darned green papers.
Workplace bull shitz and upcoming burd day - things are very challenging now. But I hope FSG and you all get through this difficult time and better days will come! Purrs xo
We send lots of purrs for things to improve at your Food Service Girl's workplace!
We also hope you can avoid that dreaded basterd bird day ;)
Fish 'n'chips sound good ;)
Thinkin'about you all,
Purrs,Georgia and Julie
We don't like overworked moms. We hope she can spend more time with you soon.
I am so happy to see you and sad that your FSG is being abused at her place of employ. Maybe the abuser will go on vacation and leave her alone.
Looks like you got other issues too, Tabbies....this hacker up there is all over blogville right now. We gave him/her the boot, too, maybe he b]needs a session with your FSG, she sounds like she would love an A$$ to ...well, you know!
Feel free to delete this comment after you delete the spam...ugh.
Glad you are back, even though C & P are going to be your helpers. They sure are great aren't they!
The BS and political type garbage happens where petcretary works too. sigh...and you can imagine that in health care there is a ton of that stuff to (not)brighten up already stressful days...
Hang in there FSG, and give lots of snuggles and pets to your beloved Mack & Tuna. That is a great way to de-stress. We are thinking of you and hoping all will calm down and be 'normal' again, whatever that means:)
((((( ♥ )))))
We missed you all. We hope FSG finds some time to relax.
I hope work slows down for the holiday so you can enjoy it!
I am very happy to see you all back again. Don't worry about copy and paste, that's what all my posts are!
I hope things improve for the FSG although I know that is unlikely.
Dang. We're sorry to hear about the food service girl's laborious job, Tabbies. We're sending you all lots of love and hopes that there's some relaxing times in your future. XO
We miss your posts, too, but totally understand. Thanks for at least posting something for us, and we'll look forward to things getting back to "normal" some time. Have a wonderful turkey day, y'all.
It's good y'all are taking a break. We don't mind seeing older posts. I know we'll enjoy them all over again! - Tom x
Sorry work is so busy! One of the things I like about being self-employed (though unstable income is one of the least!) but at least the only BS is in the cat's litterboxes! Take care
My dearest friends, I am sorry that I has been gone for so long. I know you depend on me DA BOSS Cat to help with your adventures. My assistant has gone rogue and da fluffy dog and the new fat cat continue to cramp my style. But rest assured, when you all are back, I will be back and we will be back in business and trouble. XOXOX DA BOSS
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope Da Food Service Girl's job gets less stressful.
Never youse mind! It will all work out in da wash. Getting past basturd bid days is a biggie. You'll see everybody will be back at work next Tuesday. and you'll all be free of boid dooty.
Tyebe
Post a Comment