Wednesday, July 17, 2019

DE INTER VEEWERZ *** IZ INTER VEEWED !!

whitefish wavez everee one 
N welcome ta two nitez eppa soda
oh toona tee veew starrin tuna
de big katoona 
N me ...toona

Daisy: hey what about mackerull and me

tuna: yea, what a bout ewe

mackerull: eye did knot due it

tuna: now that thatz settled 
we wood like ta get
two nitez eppa soda underway 
coz we iz bak in stew dee oh



meen whilez.... de pole lease 
iz wrappin up ther investigationz 
bout what went down at de box N brew 
& de corner club

N we lurned itz gonna take a few 
 ta scroll thru de videee oh camera
lookin for evva dents 

 thatz aye oh kay 
coz two nite we wanna give 
sum shout outz 
ta R new palz over at werd press

snoops and kommando 

who kind lee asked uz 
de inter veewerz 
if we wood like ta bee 
inter veewed

sir tin lee & shirley we all said 
sew if ewe haza moe mint 
pleez clix de pur pull link bee low 
N hop on over ta vizit ther blog  

adventures in cheeseland 

chex out de interveewz
chex out de awesum memez 
they made for uz 

N chex out ther other postz
coz ther postz be total lee awesum 

N make two new friends
while yur at ther place


snoops & kommando
 ewe rock !

heerz two a happee healthee 
week oh end
peace out N rock on 

long live palz
♥♥♥♥♥



48 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Herez to new friends:)

pilch92 said...

I saw your interview over there and loved it. XO

Crafting Queen said...

Always good to make no friends. Have a great weekend kitties. Purrs Flower and Patch.

Kea said...

Awesome interview, you guys!

Take care; have a great week!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a great interview. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the real tabbie photos to load. What surprised me the most was Dai$y. Still, a wonderful and informative interview Tuna and Mackerull.

My Mind's Eye said...

Bravo and please sign me up to have an adventure in Cheeseland!
I'll head over to your friend's link
Hugs Cecilia

CJ Kennedy said...

To Gnu phrends 🍷

Eastside Cats said...

Looks like we may need to get the popo working on finding where you all are! Excellent interview!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

We enjoyed your great interview!

Katie Isabella said...

I am going straight over!!!

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Meow meow it seemss like furr efurr since mee bin to vizzit you Mackerull an Tuna an Dai$y!! Mee hopess yore Summer inn Troute Towne iss goin well.
Mee will head over an reed yore inn-terveew….yore furamuss!
***purrsss*** BellaDharma

Cathy Keisha said...

Cool innerview but I couldn't see any of the pics of you guys. They were little boxes with question marks and I know you're better looking than that. BTW, my gee pee ess says Trout Towne is … I better know say for your safety.

Pam and Teddy said...

Same here doods - couldn't see the pix but you did a great job with the interview! RAH RAH RAH!

Hugs, The Ted-o-Nator

Just Mags said...

Great interview, we enjoyed it. Thanks for letting us know. Hugs and nose kisses

Pat Hatt said...

Great interview indeed at their feed.

The Whiskeratti said...

Pawsome interview, guys!

Brian's Home Blog said...

oh my, I gotta go look!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

" I did knot due it" that is pretty much Frodo's favorite phrase too! We loved the interview too!!

Ivan from WMD said...

We'll shoot on over!

messymimi said...

Glad to make new friends, and i can hardly wait to see what the video shows!

meowmeowmans said...

OOH! We're going to read your interview now!

Smudge said...

Yay for new friends!

Chuck Huss said...

That was a good interview. I like Cheeseland almost as much as Trout Towne. :)

The Swiss Cats said...

Pawsome interview ! Too bad we couldn't see any picture of you though. Purrs

Tamago said...

"now that thatz settled". - Was it? LOL
It's so cool you got interviewed! We will go check it out!

Me said...

How exciting! We'll buzz on over and read up on the latest-xoxo, Bibi & Meep

Dma said...

great interview. stupid birds.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I just went and saw your interview. Great work! I couldn't see the numbered pics though.

The Florida Furkids said...

Fabulous interview!!!! We had a problem seeing the photos but the interview was great.

The Florida Furkids

Photo Cache said...

That's a great interview! What is next for you, 60 minutes?

Emma and Buster

Mickey's Musings said...

We will visit the new friends while the video is being scrutinized ;)
We like new friends :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Annie Bear said...

Oh, we can't wait! We're going there now!

Saku said...

We're heading over right away. We're pawsitive your interview will be hilarious!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Thanks for the meow out and we will run over and say hello.
Thanks fur coming to my birthday pawty too.
Timmy
Heyz yoo
Buddy Budd

Deziz World said...

That's pawsum. We'll head over now. We luv Snoops and Kommando Kitty. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Anonymous said...

We're heading over there now. We loves your inter views.

Shoko

Three Chatty Cats said...

Hopping on over to read the interview!!

Sasha said...

Have a great weekend!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

That was so COOL, Tabbies, and thanks for introducing your new furriends to us too, *mumbles*right on time for the bbq😸Oh, we couldn't see the pictures either, but we could picture them as we know you ;) Pawkisses for a wonderful day to all of you🐾😽💞

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Guys, you sure did rock the show that week. Loved the interview and maybe you all could interview Snoops and Kommando, too?
Purrs
ERin

John Bellen said...

A good interview, guys. I commented that I visit Trout Towne often, even though no one knows where it is. Weird, eh?

Deb Barnes said...

Wonderful interview and thanks for introducing us to your new friends! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Would never, ever miss one of your interviews and this one didn't disappoint! You guys rock the trout towne big time! - Tom x

Sandra Cox said...

Happy Sunday. Have a catmint kind of week:)

Valentine said...

You're interview was totally rockin'! Snoops and Kommando kitty are cool kitties and they are wonderful interviewers. I'm so-o glad they chose to interview you! Purr purr purr.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

I think being interviewed makes you all bona fide stars!

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Pawesome interview and I agree about the blasted birds always stealing my nommy worms!!! I only gets to see them steal them from da bird tv buts still if I was an outside kitty those would be my worms...Sheesh ;)

xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

What a spectacular interview! We loved reading it.