Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A SORTA KINDA REE PEET


white fish wavez everee one 
N welcome ta toona tee vee
starrin KNOT DAI$Y ore
MACKERULL but me
toona

we iz all dizz gusted ta nite
N itz knot bee coz we ate
sum crankee azz cat chow



but bee coz bass terd 
day lite savinz time 
iz rite round de korner

what most peepulz due knot
seem ta get iz that 
knot onlee due 
CATZ 
hate day lite savinz time 
but sew.... due...... vampirez

thatz rite VAMPIREZ 

letz haza look see az ta why

šŸ¦‡šŸ¦‡šŸ¦‡šŸ¦‡šŸ¦‡

at 10:39 o dark o clox 
itz spozed ta BEE dark 

but thanx KNOT 
ta bass terd day lite savinz time 

it lookz like itz 2:22 
in de afturr noon

thiz pree sentz 
a big time kinda problem 
for vampirez 
coz now they gotta chillax 
in de coffin nother 89 minitz

N thiz pree sentz 
a big time problem 
for uz catz 
 coz how in de sam hell 
iz we spozed
ta sneek round 


witch final lee brings uz 
two de topic oh two nitez show

vampirez N catz
bee one in de same

letz look

vampirez sleep in coffinz
catz luvz boxez 

vampirez sleep all day long
catz sleep all day long

vampirez keep sum home soil close by
catz love dirt 

vampirez like ta bite neckz
catz like ta bite any thing

vampirez sudden lee 
a pier outta noe wear
catz sudden lee 
a pier outta noe wear 

vampirez look 
good in black
black catz rock
plane & sim pull 

vampirez canna see 
ther selves ina mirror
catz see ther selvez 
N they bee reddy fora fite


de onlee reel diffrunce 
bee tween vampirez N catz

iz de fact catz
like ta chillaxin in de sun
vampirez refuze ta due sew

N vampirez can turn 
them selvez inta batz

N catz refuze ta due sew

leest heer in TT we due 
coz we due knot 
wanna sharez space

witha bass terd burd

heerz two a happee healthee 
week oh end

peace out N rock on

long live darknezz

this post furst a peered
in 2014; we digged it up
frum R "saved filez"
better N diggin up a vampirez 
..... we guess

© March 6, 2019
All Rights Reserved


51 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

O-: I never thought of the vampire and cat connection before. And black cats rock. Hawaii and Arizona don't observe daylight savings time.

Crafting Queen said...

Poor babies, you need to run for President so you could change the stupid daylight saving thing! Sending lots of hugs. Anesha x

Dma said...

you make a convincing case about cats and vampires. theo loves daylight saving time because he in theory gets fed an hour earlier.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I totally agree, we need to call a time out on the time change thing, or call an major idiot alert!

My Mind's Eye said...

Angel Madi is giving you a standing ovation from OTRB she hated it DST too.
Her Dad is also applauding 'cause it messes up our Grandfather clock for days and it makes him say HBO words.
Hugs Cecilia

pilch92 said...

I never realized how similar cats and vampires were. I don't like springing ahead, I do like falling back though -not actually falling, but getting an extra hour. XO

Katie Isabella said...

well I'm glad you did dig it up and not the Vampire out there in the yard resting in a coughin' full o' his own dert!

Mom and I HATE the Spring forward. STOP messing with people and creatures, I say! QUIT!

Saku said...

We're glad you brought it back too! You sure make some good points, but we won't efur give up our naps in sun puddles.

Ivan from WMD said...

Amazing observations, kids! We never thought about this before! We despise DST too and the state is trying to stop it. It would make sense to stay on standard Mountain time, but there are some who think we should have Central time like TEXAS. What the paw is wrong with humans? We are not TEXANS.

messymimi said...

It's time for a time change rebellion. Let's set the clocks a half hour ahead this spring and then declare that the new standard time and leave them there forever!

John Bellen said...

I had no idea of such similarities. I may have to look at my cats in a different light - sunlight, for safety's sake...

Erin the Cat Princess said...

MOL, best never to dig anything up in case folks think we a dog! I did think Mrs H was a witch, which if true would be way better than a vampire and way more fun. Being a witches cat would be way more fun than a vampire's. All in all I think we cats are way too much easy going to be related in any way to vampires.
Purrs
ERin

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL..better let those vampires rest in...their coffins, Tabbies...but there are a lot who are sitting in the government to keep the saving times alive, while they purromised last year not to change it anymore in Europe, but they need time unless until 2021 to understand what it does to your biorhythm...as if they would ever knowšŸ™„ Pawkisses for a Happy Thursday to all of youšŸ¾šŸ˜½šŸ’ž

The Whiskeratti said...

Yep, vamps and cats have some similiarities, but the most defining cat thing is... they do whatever they want!

Chuck Huss said...

I'm looking forward to DST because the clock in my car (that can only be changed by a long lost form of voodoo magic) will finally be correct.

Kea said...

Hmm, we never thought of the cat/vampire similarities before, either! Now our human will be eyeing us suspiciously, wondering about Derry's motives when he lies close to her neck at night....!

Pat Hatt said...

Those vampires have got it rough haha but yeah, we all agree. Ditch the stupid time change.

The Florida Furkids said...

We agree....we hate Daylight Savings Time.....dark in the morning and super bright and sunny at night.

Who knew that cats and vampires had so much in common????


The Florida Furkids

Sandra said...

Fun:)
I loathe the time change.

Tamago said...

Vampires and cats have so much in common with just a few exceptions! Coffins and boxes are good point, and black cats rock indeed! I'm not a big fan of daylight savings time, but my kitties may be happy that their meal time is earlier :-)

Meep said...

Bass terd daylite savings is a plot by bass terd burds, no doubt.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It never occurred to me how much vampires and cats were. So glad you pointed that out, Tuna, even if you DID dig it up out of your saved files. I think this is one of the worst things we have come up with. From what I understand, it was originally intended to help the farming community. However, farmers will tell you they get up at the crack of dawn, regardless of the time on the clock. I would love it if we got rid of it, but NOW it seems to be world wide. So glad you pointed that out to us, dear Tuna. And please be kind to FSG on Sunday (and beyond), because we humans often suffer far worse.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That first sentence should have read: It never occurred to me how much vampires and cats were ALIKE!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Never thought about vampires much but they do have those front fangs sticking out. We are trying to do away with changing the clocks here for good-bill in state senate.

Photo Cache said...

You made such a good point about the similarities of vampires and cats and don't forget that sharp teef that both has.

Emma and Buster

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I never thought about it before, but you are right that cats and vampires are alike. I don't like DST either. They keep saying they are going to stop it but never do.
Does anyone like it? What's the point of it. There are still the same number of hours of daylight however they try to change it!

Eastside Cats said...

Well now, I think I've heard everything! ;-)

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Meow mewo Tuna what a kewl post...LadyMew sayss yore rite 'bout Vampyress an Catss beein so alike! An shee doess not like DST eether….shee told mee next week will bee confusin fore both of us! Mee goin try not to wake her upss too eerlee onlee mee will not know what time it iss….
Iss not easy to be a Cat or a Vampyre or a Hu'man rite???
***purrsss*** BellaDharma

Mickey's Musings said...

Yup, we cats do love to lie in the sun!
We do not want to be vampires either in spite of some similarities.
We also do not like time changes! Humans are nuts!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Annie Bear said...

Yes, Tuna, long live darknezz! We here HATE Daylight Savings Time! Your comparison of cats to vampires was right on. Pierrot sometimes looks like a vampire with all his white fur and letting fangs hang out.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

I've often compared my bite-y Bear to a vampire ... great minds think alike!

BeadedTail said...

We hadn't seen that before so had no idea about vampires. Our mommy goes to boot camp in da dark so not much will change around here this weekend.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! No wonder there are so many Twitter cats named Buffy and Spike. Oh wait, I hope Buffy doesn't slay cats too. That would be terrible.

Pam and Teddy said...

Oh my.....I never gave any thought to those vampires and the problems daylight savings gives THEM! They will just have to do more efficient biting in less darkness. Everyone has to adjust - they will have to do the same!

HUGZ........The Tedonator

Smudge said...

Ha ha ha! Vampires indeed. Oh, I just did a vampire move on dad the other night. He was playing a little rough and I let him know what's what by not-quite-but-almost-barely-sort of making marks on his forearm with my fangs.

Three Chatty Cats said...

Wow, you make a very good argument about vampires and cats possibly being the same. And yeah, no one is looking forward to the time change here.

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

We feel ya cause hates da day light savings time wif a passion!!

xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)

Fr. Tom Fish said...

I wonder if a vampire ever had a cat as a pet. Interesting compawrisons, I'd say and we don't like setting the clocks ahead around here, either. - Tom x

The Creative Cat said...

Thanks for the reminder about DST (not). Black cats rock at any time! Hope you're having a warm and fishy weekend.

Just Ducky said...

VAMPIRES!? I don't want to be a vampire.

Deziz World said...

OMC We totally furgot 'bout that clock thingy. We so hate turnin' our clocks any which way. That's why we run on tummy time 'round here. MOL You be lookin' gawjus. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Yup, we hate that time change too...it upsets our apple cart something severe...and by the time we are used to it, then they go and put it back again...hisses!

meowmeowmans said...

You Tabbies are so, so right! We never thought about it but it was like an epiphany when you wrote, "vampirez look good in black. black catz rock plane & sim pull." Black cats and vampires are one and the same. MOL!

Anonymous said...

We peeps like the time change. It's thrown Shoko, Tyebe and Budd's timing off so they let us sleep for another hour before waking us for breakfast. You do have me wondering if the cats are reallt vampirez. They are sneaky little things that attack when no one is watching.

Jean

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

While all my kitties agree with you that there is obviously a clear link between vampires and cats Zulu feels it necessary to point out that cats and vampires also look great in black capes!

Sandra said...

I agree with the vampirez N catz:)
Have a good one, FSG:)

The J-Cats said...

We never thought about it before, but you are right about the similarities between cats and vampires. Only We kitties have souls and vampires don't - so, all in all, it's much better being a cat (mol).

Juno said...

Wow! You got the point!! :)

Pinot xo

Sandra said...

Ha. I never thought about all the similarities between catz and vampirez. There seem to be quite a few:)

Herman and Dori said...

Ohhhh! So that's why Rabbit likes to put the bitey on necks. He's got vam pire blood in him. This informercial needs to be brought to the attenshun of NPR. Just saying....

Valentine said...

Eek! It cannot be, 'cause when I think of vampires I think of the V-E-T. Surely, we pussycats cannot be that which takes the blood from me. And those vampires will become ashes in the sun while us pussycats will lounge in it happily to warm our tums. Tee hee hee.