Wednesday, January 23, 2019

DE REE TERN OH TOONA TEE VEE

whitefish wavez everee one

we iz buzzed happee ta a nounce 
that toona tee vee starrin
KNOT DAI$Y ore MACKERULL
but me ~ toona

haz been ree newed 
for de 2019 seezon

we hope ta bring ewe de latest
nooze..

dai$y: B.O.R.I.N.G. 
I want to talk about fashion, 
shopping, handbags, cash, ME

mackerull: eye am hungree 
and eye knead sum food 
eye am a kitten with at a tood

toona: as EYE waz sayin 
toona tee vee 
will bee fee churin R palz 
sum storeez 
N any thing we can find 
ta talk bout 
bee sidez bass terd burd

we iz buzzed happee 
ta welcome bak 
de camera dood



de band memburrs


R sponsor 
crankee azz cat chow 


dai$y: be jezuz tuna,
crankee azz lookz like 
exorcist azz

tuna: 😠 
we well come
de audee antz 
who we thinked 
we'd never see again 
afturr de bass terd LOAN 
fee azz co 


dai$y: the band and audience look exactly alike ~~~

mackerull: eye will now purr form 
lazer sir jerry 
on thiz mouz



pleez join uz next week
on
 TOONA TEE VEE

when R guest will bee

senor pantalones sin pantalones

TIL THEN 
peace out N rock on

 mackerull: hold still ewe bass terd


toona: long live 
my patientz



53 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

So glad Toona TV wuz renoowed!

My Mind's Eye said...

Thank goodness for the renewal as there is absolutely not much on worth seeing nowadays...your 2019 show will be appreciated.
You might wanna give the FSG a raise...just sayin'
Hugs Cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

It's gonna be a madcap season, I can tell!

Pat Hatt said...

haha must be a lot of twins as those audience members sure do look the same. Go renewal!

CJ Kennedy said...

Hooray for Toona TV! And I agree with Knot Daisy that Kranee Azz Cat Chow looks like the Exorcist. Scary good flavor!

Dma said...

i'm a little worried about the outcome of that laser surgery.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray, we're thrilled you've been picked up for another season!!!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Hey baby MAC--eye am a kitten with at a tood--Frodo could not have said it better himself!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Great to see that Toona TV is back! I agree with Dai$y though that Crankee Azz does look scary.
I hope the mouse's lazer sir jerry was successful.

Ivan from WMD said...

Woohoo for the return of Toona TV! Now, somebody feed that little boy!

Marg said...

This is all just too darn funny. We are so glad to see Toona TV back. Gotta keep up with all the characters.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Who says there is nothin' good to watch on the tee vee?

BeadedTail said...

Oooo, we love Toona TV!

messymimi said...

Since we got rid of the regular TV because of how awful most stuff on it is these days, i am looking forward to more excellent and exciting episodes of Toona TV.

Just Ducky said...

Toona TV, one of my favorites.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! More toona tv! My fave channel and show. Is your show next week rated X sin pantaloons?

meowmeowmans said...

Toona Tee Vee is awesome! We're so glad it was renewed!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Love that Toona Tee Vee!

Laser surgery, MOL, MOL!!

Gigi said...

Hee hee hee--I lubs your audience! Can we plays with dem after the show??? I kinda wants to put teh bitey on sumwun.

Pam and Teddy said...

Yay for toona teevee....we need some good entertainment 'round here! Tossin' my springs up and down the stairs gets old - I would prefurrr some good programming on the tube. Hope that surgery was successful !

Hugs, Ted-o-nator dood

Kea said...

Another season, yippee!

BTW, we LOVED the last line of this post: "toona: long live
my patientz". Cracked us up! Yep, you need lots of that with young 'uns!

Saku said...

We're happy to see you back Toona! Pawtience is definitely needed with those two, MOL!

Tamago said...

I'm happy Toona TV is renewed for another year! And glad camera crew, band, and audience are back :-) Crankee azz looking like exorcist made me LOL!
Mackerull, great job doing laser surgery on that mousie!

Crafting Queen said...

So nice of you kitties to keep us all entertained. Have a great week kitties.

Meep said...

Hi Tuna! We are getting the old t&v fired up and ready to go for the next episode of Toona TV. We are looking forward to meeting Senior Pantalones. I'm sure that pesty boy cat Marckerull will also keep us entertained . . . purrs, Meep

Dear Daisy-maybe you can sneak in the fashion stuff in the adverts, all good tv shows have those-purrs, Bibi

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

YAY for Tuna-tvšŸŽ‰I seems that there's a lot of different programs in it, but they all look like the best entertainments...MOL :D If you need more laser, I'm willing to volunteer😸Pawkisses for a wonderful dayšŸ¾šŸ˜½šŸ’ž

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Yay glad Toona TV was renewed for another season!!!

Sandra Cox said...

Whew, glad the show got renewed and not shutdown like some I'm watching on NetFlix.

Annie Bear said...

Yay! I'm so glad Toona tee vee is back! The band and the audience look like a fun group. The sponsor looks especially cranky.

Tuna, long live your patience and mine (Annie)!

Three Chatty Cats said...

Yay, glad that Toona TV has been renewed! It's the best TV around!

Ida said...

You all cracked me up. Those lazer toys are so fun. - Thank you for your kind words on the loss of our sweet Ghost this week.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Long live my patience ... hahahaha. Pretty sure Bear says that multiple times a day in regards to Ellie.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Yipee! We love the weekly show you guys have. Will there be a sci-fi season this year, too? WE think with your laser surgery skills you could battle alien bass terd burds and save the universe also?
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin
PS Is there a ticket outlet for us to get to see the show being recorded alive?

R's Rue said...

Love.

Kitty Cat Chronicles said...

Tuna TeeVee is our favorite station/show! So glad to hear it has been renewed! Can't wait for the next episode!

Sandra Cox said...

'toona: long live my patientz.' I could use some too, Toona:)
Hope your weekend is filled with catnip, and fun human stuff for FSG.

John Bellen said...

I don't watch television - but I'll watch this series; the best on tv.

Chuck Huss said...

So glad to hear you are renewed. I thought I would have a hard time finding something to watch this year.

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Meow mewo Tuna mee LOVESS Lazer dot too...mee has a butterfly dot mee loves to chase!!! So happy yore TeeV station iss still goin strong....
***purrsss*** BellaDharma

The Swiss Cats said...

Toona TV sounds great ! Can't wait to watch an episode ! Purrs

Deziz World said...

OMC Those eyes!!! MOL You get 'em Mack. Can't wait to see what's next. big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Anonymous said...

Dai$y! You are scary! And I can't wait for TOONA TEE VEE! That Red Dot action is fabulishious!
Purrs
Marv

Herman and Dori said...

Yay! I can't wait for the new Seezun of Toona Tee Vee to start! *grabs popcorn and pulls up a chair*

The J-Cats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The J-Cats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The J-Cats said...

We are looking forward to the new season of Toona Tee Vee, which will make a nice change from Bird Tee Vee and Moth Tee Vee. Although Trixie sort of agrees with Dai$y about fashion, shopping etc (mol).

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh boy! Looks like fun times ahead with the show returning!
We best make sure mum gets all our fave treats!!!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

MAC Frodo wants to know where you got your medical license cause he would love to perform laser surgery on his mice too!!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

How wonderful! I just have to tune in to toona TV and watch the show! Can I audition as the "Dancing Weenie" ? :)

The Florida Furkids said...

We're looking forward to the new season!!!

The Florida Furkids

Sandra Cox said...

So Daisy, let's talk about shopping, handbags and cash to put in them:)

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Hi guys! *big paw wave* We're catching up on everything today. We cannot wait for a new season of Toona tee vee! We hope you win an Emmy.

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Tryin' to catch up on your towne's happenings. mackerel is growing up.