whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta toona tee vee
starrin KNOT DAI$Y
and me....toona
we iz buzzed happee
ta bee free N kleer
oh snakez thiz week N
de stew dee oh never looked
sew good
tho it doez seem like
we haz been outta it
mor than we haz been IN
dai$y: I'd like to go home now
I have a spa appointment
in 15 and
tuna: ewe R gonna wanna
hang round for five
N see what
sammy de shop vac discoverd
lemme see if eye can get
him on hiz cell
ring ring ♫♫♫♪
yo: shop vac speekin
N welcome ta toona tee vee
starrin KNOT DAI$Y
and me....toona
we iz buzzed happee
ta bee free N kleer
oh snakez thiz week N
de stew dee oh never looked
sew good
tho it doez seem like
we haz been outta it
mor than we haz been IN
dai$y: I'd like to go home now
I have a spa appointment
in 15 and
tuna: ewe R gonna wanna
hang round for five
N see what
sammy de shop vac discoverd
lemme see if eye can get
him on hiz cell
ring ring ♫♫♫♪
yo: shop vac speekin
tuna: shop vac...dood...
we iz heer
on live tee N vee buddy
N eye knead ta noe
if ewe can hook up
ta R signalz
N show daiz what cha saw
caturday past
when ya waz playin
de poniez
bye de way we hope yur
horse winned
we iz heer
on live tee N vee buddy
N eye knead ta noe
if ewe can hook up
ta R signalz
N show daiz what cha saw
caturday past
when ya waz playin
de poniez
bye de way we hope yur
horse winned
shop vac: toona my horse
did knot win :(...
dai$y: if you had taken joanie
you would have won
did knot win :(...
dai$y: if you had taken joanie
you would have won
tuna: faaaaaaaaaaaa
payz noe a tenshunz ta her dood
shop vac: eye iz knot...
OK, we shuld bee reddy ta go
with this live feed
N heer ya go
thiz iz what eye cap sured
on videe oh at de bar
afturr de race ~~~~~~~
listen cloze lee
de LOAN: thoz stooopid tabbies think
they have seen the last oh me
they had my pal
de FED busted
N now copperz haz been
watchin ME like a hawk
dol phin: well if ya
wood knot a played dead
on live tee vee dood
OK, we shuld bee reddy ta go
with this live feed
N heer ya go
thiz iz what eye cap sured
on videe oh at de bar
afturr de race ~~~~~~~
listen cloze lee
de LOAN: thoz stooopid tabbies think
they have seen the last oh me
they had my pal
de FED busted
N now copperz haz been
watchin ME like a hawk
dol phin: well if ya
wood knot a played dead
on live tee vee dood
de LOAN: be jezuz
it waz all eye could
craaaaaaaack
and I tell ya
I am knot done
it waz all eye could
craaaaaaaack
and I tell ya
I am knot done
messin with them tabbies yet
matter oh fact
craaaaaaaack
matter oh fact
craaaaaaaack
sammy: sorree toona
de audee oh getted funkee ther
de audee oh getted funkee ther
tuna: knot ta worree shop
me & daiz hurd plentee
dai$y: indeed we did sammy
and many thanx for this
tuna: thiz bass terdz
knot gonna let up
eye think itz time
we called de cat father
dai$y: he's on vacation
in holiday land until
tuna: then eye shall
sleep on thiz
a few bazillion minitz
letz heer sum mewsic
frum de band
N thanx for tune in
in two nite
♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♫♫
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live
tee vee channull signullz
knot gonna let up
eye think itz time
we called de cat father
dai$y: he's on vacation
in holiday land until
tuna: then eye shall
sleep on thiz
a few bazillion minitz
letz heer sum mewsic
frum de band
N thanx for tune in
in two nite
♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♫♫
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live
tee vee channull signullz

45 comments:
Whoa, the dolphin is working for the other side, kitties! Watch out!
Something' fishy is going on.
I is ready to catch me some Loan—or maybe apply for a loan. Either way, this shark be busted like our Shark steamer that lasted, oh, 2 months.
We laughed and laughed, we wonder if Henri and El talk like that when we are not around...........is it a normal thing>>> mags and gusser
OMCs if mom's sucky monster aka vacuum starts talking I'm gonna find another place to live. I had no idea some of them could talk!!!YIKES
Dai$y did you get a hot stone massage and a pedicure at the spa?
Hugs madi your bfffffff
We're sure glad you are free of snakes this week! We shudder at the thought of seeing one.
Happy weekend to all of you.
Good think you were able to cotach Shop Vac otherwise you would not have known about da load plotting revenge :o
Be careful kitties!!!!!!!!!!! Call if ya need help.
Call 867-5309, we got it off the wall on Youtube ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
The loan shark is BACK! EEK! This might be serious enough for the cat father to want to shorten his vacation! I'll sure let you know if the waters start smellin' sharky here in the the Purr-cific Northwest.
Oh no! Now we know the fed was in the pocket of de Loan Shark. I fear this is not the last we will see of him, although it looks like Dol phin may not be enamored by de Loan as some, like de Fed, are. Maybe Dol phin will help foil de Loan's next unscrupulous act. We can hope for the tabbies sake at least!!!
Glad you were able to get some of the loan shark on tape, you can bring it to the feds. I agree that Sammy should have taken Joanie to the track. XO
Not to worry, guys. If you need the Cat Father in on this, he'll be glad to help. (Besides, I get the feeling he does much the same when I'm at work as when I'm home: sleep...)
I are thinkin somebody needs to be made into some shark fin soup!
YOu would think sharks enjoying such a big martini would be a little more relaxed and fun to be around!!!!
The loan shark sure doesn't do things lone. All the best to get to him through another and make him a snack.
Oh no, the loan shark is back. Yikes. Those martinis should do the trick. Glad no more snakes. You all have a good evening.
Dolphins on Loan's side?! The world is gone wonky.
UH OH. Keep your eyes peeled, kids!
Just make sure you don’t sleep with the fishes. ;)
What a revoltin' development this is!
You should slip a mickey into Loan Shark's martini. He needs to chill out!
OMC! Things are looking a bit fishy and the net grows bigger...time to tighten it up. Dol Phin needs to learn what The Loan is really about.
There is trouble in the works... on the deck or maybe its the poop deck?
Uh oh, sounds like Loan is plotting something. Good job, shop vac, to get the live feed. This would help tabbies to be prepared!
Maybe the loan shark can eat any leftover snakes!
The loan shark is back???? What the cat? He's definitely in cahoots with the dolphin.
I would not take those threats lying down..but if you do, play dead and de Loan will leave you a Loan, teeheee!! - Tom
My sharks and fishes! You know we have your backs. Purrs, Meep
well that threat certainly sounds ominous. have a nice weekend anyway.
Oh no, those bad fin people! lol Have a great week kitties. My Mum went to play with silly white ball today and let me with the Dad for company, he is ok but less treats are had. :) Mum said thank you to your Mom for the sweet comments on her painting. You may not have noticed but I did help her with that (got a few of my lovely orange hair in the paint). lol
Purr from Skipper
Well, looks like dolphin is takin' his life into his hands meetin' there with the loan shark. We's sure ya'll are ready fur anythin' he might try. MOL Big hugs fur all.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
All this fishy intrigue in a place called Trout Towne should probably be expected. But we wonder what the Trout have to say about all this? We also know a porpoise ain't no fish either!
I'm glad you're free N kleer of snakez 2:)
Have a great weekend.
That darn loan shark!
I thought he was out of the picture for good, the plot thickens...
Have a great weekend...
Noodle and crew
It looks like that loan shark is back and threatening you ! Purrs
That is very bad news that De Loan is back. I am not sure that Dol Phin is on his side though. I am sure you can persuade him to be a double spy.
Uh oh! The loan shark is back? Ay yi yi!
OMC, it's a good thing that was all caught on tape! Better to be prepared.
No way Dol Phin is with De LOAN. Oh, should we have not typed that out loud?? Okay, tick-tock, our lips are locked.
Oh my word! That De Loan Shark dude sure doesn’t know when to give up.... at least you have the video evidence now to put him in the hole, clink, jug, stir and joint! Sounds like he has something planned already, best hire a PI to tail that shark!
Toodle pips and suspenseful purrs
Erin
The Loan is crafty and wily as a Kyy-oat-tee. Them two, Loan and Dol-phin drinking at the bar AND FROM THE SAME GLASS!!! duddun speak well for their brain power!
Hey Dai$y. I have a new dress I bought in the Big City just today. I'll be in the jetway at 2300 hours..I'll be there or I'll be square. Let's dress up. Paris here we come. The life of the City. Oh, and what do you think of taking Joanie with us this time?
That Loan Shark is quite the Character! How did he talk Dol-phin into posing with him?
And I had FISH tonight for dinner! Smoked Salmon!
Purrs
Marv
The Mouse-capades look pretty sketchy ... maybe they're working with that fraud, the shark?
Thank cat you have an appointment at the Spa, I think after this fishy call, you sure need it, Tabbies :D Pawkisses for a relaxed day :) <3
We are furry glad you are free of snakes at purresent. They are furry scary! But that Loan Shark sounds pretty scary too!
Get da Dol Phin....he's the key to Loan's demise.
Shoko
Followed you on Wordpress. Thanks for the follow. I have another site you might like to follow. It's up to you. Like your blog. My link to my other blog is http://daisymae2017.wordpress.com .
Post a Comment