whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta toona tee vee
starrin KNOT DAI$Y
and me....toona
we haz all most compleeted
R plan oh a tax
for takin down de LOAN
onze N for all
sew two nitez eppa sode
iz still bee in broad casted frum
knot de stew de oh
frank lee we iz broad castin two nite
frum de "itz all in de mindz eye
art gal o ree"
art gal o ree"
sew we can bring ewe de summer time
a dishin oh de latest peecez oh art
if everee onez reddy
letz get de toor underway
LUNCH BRAKE
two day will consistz oh
seered salmon N greenz
and az all wayz
pleez rememburr
ta stay bee hind de ropez
N pleez due knot touch de werk
az itz fra geel
az itz fra geel
alrightie then
thiz furst peece iz called:
man moonin a shrubz
{ lookz like sum onez had
sum fun with greenz paint }
thiz next peece iz called
snoozin three dee cat
we like ta callz thiz peece
slice oh pie
we will let R veewerz
dee side ther fave o rite flavorz
thizz peece iz called
pro file oh arrd vaark
thiz next peece iz called
dino head pro filez shot
bro toe sauruz we bee leeve
this peeze iz called
im patientz small bizon
bee hind large bizon on
thiz peece iz called
whooz hidin under
de ree clinerz
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live
gal o reez
♥♥♥







47 comments:
Oh my pug our mom laughed and laughed at first it took her like a whole 20 seconds to figure out what the hell (see we said it) those were actual pictures of, our mom is sorta slow on the up and down take but we don't broadcast that okay........anyways how cool, we are gonna go check out ED's litter pan and see if there is a difference between ferret art and cat art......we will let you know....mag and gus
MOLMOLMOL we love love love the use of green (we hope) spray paint if not did you toss the brush.
The aardvark is Great and OMCs the last one looks like a Scottie
I pp'd a purrfect heart on Father's Day and Mom didn't take a photo....she was coming off feeling horrid from the ShinglRix shot and her brain was D E A D
Hugs and thanks for the MOL.
Your bfff Madi
Oh, the dino art sure is the winner. Such a well done job. The first may get you to the vet if you keep releasing those, better watch it lol
MOL...This is the best pee art in history! Doesn't sound nice so we'll just say...Your Mozaic art is done with pride and after much flowing. We like it...but actually can relate to snoozin as we tend to snooze a bit too much. mol
Shoko
Heh. Heh. Must be the day to post artwork:)
Your art came out purrfectly!!!
Just this morning, I was wondering if you'd have a new art show soon...I must be psychic! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Wonderful exhibition!
A wonderful show! My favorites are the 3D cat and the slice o' pie. Happy Summer Solstice (almost)!
Oh I always look forward to a visit to the art gallery! (sorry to have mentioned ---a burd----- in my bloggie and without even an apology to you all. You're all invited over so I can grill some fishies to make up for it.
I love the art gallery. You really outdid yourselves this time. It is hard to choose a favorite, I like the green one and the 3d cat and the singing dinosaur. If he sings in the rain though, he will disappear. :) XO
OMC, we all just fell over laughing! Our fave? THE BIZONZ, PAWS DOWN.
Ok! I just spit out my coffee I am laughing so loud! All in the mind's eye is right! It actually almost makes me look forward to scooping the litter!
We just LOVE the sleeping kitty! What a tour!! Awesome, my friends!
Wow, love the 3D kitty. You kitties have been busy with your art. Have a great weekend. Purrs Skipper
I always love your trips to various art galleries, and this one is equally impressive. The abstract with green paint was unique, though. Bleubeard's favorite is Under the Food Rest, while Squiggles' is Piece of PIE. What else from a fat cat. I like them all, since I'm a mixed media artist. Great showing at this latest art gallery. Gotta love it when you visit these galleries, because it helps new and upcoming tabbies get their artistic names out there.
The last one certainly does look like a Scottie terrier, but our purrsonal favourite is the second one, the "snoozin three dee cat." :-)
As always a great art tour followed by a four-star lunch! Maybe your dino head could be on the posters for that new lost-and-found dino park movie. Purrs, Meep
Another brilliant art display! Appaws! The seared salmon was delish. This is a 5 star joint … and speaking of joints …
i'd love to purchase the aardvark.
Now they are brilliant, especially the Aardvark and the recliner. I was wondering if this collection should be entitled 'A Day at the Zoo & Loo'
Now, about that salmon, is there a cream sauce with that?
Toodle pips
ERin
Well, till we tried clay litter we had no idea how ya'll got all those shapes. But, our pees just run all over the place with that clay. MOL Gotta tell ya' with all our furs, we don't like it not ont bit. Have a pawsum weekend. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Bravo! Your best exhibition yet! The sleeping cat is a masterpiece as is the mooning man.
The mooning is hilarious.
They're a regular Rorschach test -- what does someone see in these natural sculptures?
The man mooning a shrub had me laughing, probably because I saw it right away. That's probably not a good thing, really...
At first I was going to say man mooning a shrub was my favorite (that cracked me up), but then I saw the three dee cat and the aard varrk and I can’t decide. They’re all brilliant!
I don't know how you did that, Tabbies, I only sculpture balls :D I thought the Dino was an Elephant, but the fan-shaped was definetely our favourite too :D Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3
Those are great art pieces! I really love the 3D cat. Made me wanna pet this cat :-) The slice of pie looks very yummy. And the singing dino head is so cute!
Have a happy weekend xo
Gee, we hate staying behind these ropes. Canna we touch just one of them artsy pieces?
That is some art there! My fav is the "pro file oh arrd vaark." It must've taken a lot of tedious sittin' time to create those works. I hear those beasties eat ants. I need to get Mom one, 'cause she says HUGE ants have arrived at my house and she's afraid they'll eat it all up. Tee hee hee!
OMC, these are some masterpieces! I really like the dino singing (in de rainz).
You kitties should totally do an art show and sell those masterpieces! Then you could pay to have the Loan taken care of!
Squeee! I just love "itz all in de mindz eye
art gal o ree" My favorite is the snoozin three dee cat and the dino singing in de rainz. Yoo have such wonderpurr immaggi nations.
That's a pretty darn purrfect slice of pie and glad that green is paint and not some putrid.
Another fine collection! I trust you are filing all of these, together with the others, for the purpose of publishing a picture book one day, aren't you? Now that would be awesome.
I still think you need your own art gallery!
Have a wonderful Sunday...
Noodle and crew
Pawsome as always!!!!! MOL!
We liked the arrd vaark and da 3D snoozin cat the best :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Hmmmm...I can't help but think that #4 looks like an elephant...but I just love the litter box excursions...Mine mostly look like blobs.
Purrs
Marv
As always, your artwork is brilliantly DONE, Tabbies. :)
Brilliant artwork! We thought we saw an elephant and not an aardvark so we're glad you titled your work so we knew!
You guys are a creative lot! Sadly, we use Feline Pine so there is nothing to scoop. I think the Humans would have a lot more fun attending to our litter boxes if they had a fun game like this to play. We will call a clowder conference immediately to discuss this!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Tucker & The Tribe of Five
Hope the man mooning doesn't end up with poison ivy:) Heh.
Tabbies dudes, we love your art gallery, it's totally astounding and almost rendered us speechless! MOL MOL
Our fav piece this week is: pro file oh arrd vaark EPICALLY EPIC dudes, Turner Prize quality fur sure!!!
Wishing mew a supurr week
Basil & The B Team xox
You guys are brave. Jan says she will not save our artwork so we can publish them and if we want to post them, we have to scoop our own litter. You must have a good mom since she helps you.
Hahahahaha..... man mooning a shrubz! That's our fave for sure.
What we here would really like to know, is why don't we have art works like yours?? Thanks for the art gallery tour!
Post a Comment