Wednesday, May 16, 2018

STAYIN FIT N TRIMZ WITH TOONA

whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome bak ta toona tee vee
starrin: KNOT DAI$Y 
and me
toona

we iz happee ta ree port
that over de 37 yeerz 
when we waz down 
at de pole lease stay shunz

stuff in de stew de oh 
ree maned
calm

de bandz still heer





 & de audience iz still heer 
N be jezuz 
but they still ree mind uz 
oh de band




sew with all that bee in said
we will get rite inta 
two nitez eppa sode 
which iz all bout fit nezz

dai$y: tuna you wouldn't know fitness 
if it came up and rang the door bell

tuna: well ewe think yur 
sew smart cuzin D
eye wood KNOT noe fit nezz
if him rang de bell 
coz de bell doez knot werk

dai$y: ????? 
it's just me... right

tuna: noe ewe iz knot rite 
N now eye will share 
me tipz for keepin fit

mind ewe 
eye am knot a pro 
even tho eye look de part


dai$y:



tuna: exercize iz a grate way 
ta stay in shape 
N what better way than a game
oh soccer 
letz bee gin

yez this ball iz regulationz


   
eye will now kick it 
ta give me self
sum upper bodee strength






N ther ewe haz it
keepin fit N trim with toona

dai$y: that was THE 
lamest bunch of BS 
I have

tuna: N we iz outta time 
pleez join uz next week 
when
we will be dizz cuzzin 
fishin wermz

heerz two a happee healthee 
week oh end
peace out N rock on 
long live fresh air
♥♥♥♥




46 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Yep, soccer is excellent exercise! - Toby. Sighs, right there with you, Daisy - Leia

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Definitely looks like you're getting fit for the next summer olympics.

Pat Hatt said...

Sure got all the exercise you needed. What does Daisy know? lol

Eastside Cats said...

The audience does bear a striking resemblance to the band...and don't worry 'bout exercise, cuz that's a human concept! Cat's don't think that way...ever...

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Tuna, have you been speaking to our mom? That's how she exercises. But don't tell her i said that.

Sandra Cox said...

Tuna's not an idiot:(

pilch92 said...

I think these are great tips Tuna. And yes, the audience does look a lot like the band, I bet they are related and came to watch them play. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Y'all know the soccer thing made us smile and now Brother Simon is all wound up again!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm with you Dai$y. Tuna isn't building upper body strength, he's laying down on the job. Even Bleubeard agrees. I do think it would have been fun to see the two of you bouncing it back and forth to each other, though.

I look forward to fishing werms, and so do Bleubeard and Squiggles. BTW, the band and the audience really DO look very similar (grin).

Ivan from WMD said...

Whoa, Tuna, you better rest now! That is WAY more than we ever do.

Cathy Keisha said...

I learned so much about fitness today. Thank you. I think the Yankees should come to you for upper body strength so they win every day.

John Bellen said...

That was actually a more powerful kick than most of my beasts could manage...

Lone Star Cats said...

I'm all bout fitness . . .

Fittin dis whole fish into my mouth!

Crafting Queen said...

You kitties are so funny. Tuna your advice is great, don't listen to Daisy. Thank for the birthday wishes I had some nice tuna. :) Have a great week. Purrs Skipper.

Kea said...

Well, we think your fitness advice was excellent! We bet soccer would work for our biped, if she ever got off her lazy back end.... :-P

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am exhausted after your fitness regime! That was some look that Dai$y gave you. It's enough to make milk curdle.

Dma said...

that looks exhausting...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

*High paw* Tuna!

Random Felines said...

that sounds like a fitness plan we can get with

My Mind's Eye said...

Dearest Knot Dai$y...OMCs I'll make this short and sweet...our neighbors have a construction project going on. They took down their old deck and the builders dug a big hole and OMCS in the peeps 34 years here at this house never have they seen a rodent in the yard well other than squirrels. Well guess what all that mess next door (which is near woods) musta disturbed the rodent nest. Mom is freaking out worry the beady eyed monster is gonna chew its way into our house. Dad says NO way Jose. Mom order a super sonic repellent today. It makes high pitched sound waves that rodents here. Mom is a believer in live and let live but DANG it you cannot live in our yard she says. Anyway your rodents pictures are timely. And in all fairness to the uninvited guest he is not ginormous but he needs to find another home. Hugs madi your bfff and her crazy mom!!

Marg said...

Fitness is very important. But Tuna, don't over do it and kick that ball too far.You guys are just the best. Have a good week end yourselves.

Deziz World said...

Y, that was a pawsum Topic. Fitness be so 'purrtant to the huntin' kitty. We gotta be able to ketch our purrey. MOL Cant' wait to go fishin' with ya'. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Kitties Blue said...

Tuna, we are happy to see you didn't really exert yourself. You wouldn't want to ruin your reputation. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Drat my fitness programs go just like yours, I get to a good bit and the show comes to an end! Don’t suppose you know what the final score was, do you?
Toodle pips and purrs
Erin

LP said...

Wow Tuna! We are blown away by the bulk of your muscles!!! Soccer really is an amazing workout!! We are going to start a soccer regime :D

the critters in the cottage xo

Tamago said...

LOL I hope you get the bell fixed so that you will know when fitness comes to the door :-) But that was a great fitness lesson! You look much more fit and trim after your demonstration :-)

Me said...

That's what we love to see- some well-rounded teevee (MOL)!
Purrs, Meep

Valentine said...

Wow that wore me out just watching you kick that "regulationz" ball, Tuna! That looks like quite the workout. I think I need to show this to Mom, 'cause she could really use some upper body strengthening. Tee hee hee! -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews

Three Chatty Cats said...

I think this is the type of fitness that my cats would love. I'll have to get them a soccer ball real soon! Thanks for the demonstration.

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Hiya Tabbies, OMC mew had us in stitches guys and we can't wait fur next weeks: dizz cuzzin
fishin wermz
That sounds so epic dude, in fact it's giving us tingly chills in anticurrpation of it! And Tuna, that was an epic wurkout dude, us cats don't need anymore than that, because we're lean mean masheeeens all year round! MOL

Huge hugs

Basil & Co xox

Colehaus Cats said...

Riveting AND exhausting. That's the kind of fitness we get from reading this, and lookin' at da pitchers. Tuna, keeping up with you is invigorating and clearly, we're too out of shape to keep up. We'll take your soccer kick as motivation, though, and look for us to be at your fitness level in about 23 and a half years!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

That's a pretty sketchy looking band and audience. Sketchy or tasty anyway ;)

A few Good Cats said...

Tuna, we got tired just watching you!

BeadedTail said...

Tuna, you and I do the exact same workout! Exhausting isn't it?

Purrs,
Isabella

Sandra Cox said...

Wishing the crew a weekend filled with tuna and catnip and the FSG good books, good movies, and sunshine.

meowmeowmans said...

That's quite the workout, Tuna! Phew, you should go take a well-earned nap (or have a snack) after that. :)

Deb Barnes said...

Oh my gosh, Dai$y! That little heart nose of yours is so precious I just wanted to reach into the computer and kiss it! Looking forward to the next round of exercise tips, too! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang.

The Swiss Cats said...

Fitness is important, and soccer looks like a good workout. Thank you for the tips ! Purrs

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome tip Tuna!
We can see that the ball is not as close to your body as it was.
You have pawsome upper body strength and it makes you look sexy ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Noodle Cat said...

Wow, that's some workout!
Have a wonderful Sunday...

Noodle and crew

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Mind read this...

MOUSES!

Are you sayin' that if I'm thinkin' my brothers are idiots, they might be able to read my mind? Oh-oh..

Hmmm..

On the other paw, I write 'bout them bein' freaky all the time so, I guess, a little mind readin' won't make much difference.

PURRS.

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Tuna! I love your exercise routine! I would play soccer with you anytime

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Holey Cowkittiness, what a shot, Tuna...that's my kind of game...MOL...I can hear the audience cheer till here :D Oh, Daisy, I think Tuna did a great job...like you did a great... selfie :D Pawkisses for a trim fit day to the both of you :) <3

Sandra Cox said...

Fitness needs to ring the doorbell around here too:)

Sandra Cox said...

A couple of my crew need to be batting that soccer ball around:)

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Soccer!!! Dalton would love to have you teach him, Tuna!
Pipo would prolly play like you do...yup, he can do it with a pom-pom:)