Wednesday, May 23, 2018

LETZ HEER IT FOR FISHIN WERMZ !!!!!!


whitefish wavez everee one 
N welcome ta toona tee vee 
starrin KNOT DAI$Y
and me toona   

we iz buzzed happee 
ta see everee one two nite

sew if we could get a bit oh 
mewsic frum de band ♫♪♫♫♫

dai$y: they still don’t have 
instruments and what do you 
want them to play if they did

tuna: air guitar, sum pee ann o,
anything but burd song 

sew letz kick off two nitez 
eppa sode which iz gonna
bee epic

az we haz sum fishin wermz 
az R guestz

dai$y: this show  gets lamer 
by the week 
why are we taking about 
disgusting worms 
when we could be discussing 
fashion or cash or ...

tuna: az eye was sayin 
pleez give a big round oh 
a plawz ta
earth werm
red werm
 N my fave
TROUT werm 

 sew EARTH werm
dood..haz ya ever wanted
ta like live on de MOON !

earth werm:  



tuna: alrightie then
N what bout ewe red werm
haz ya ever wanted
ta may bee 
be called.... say
yellow werm !


red werm:  


 tuna...ya noe ewe
wermz iz az talk a tive az
phil N de crew

sew trout werm
haz ya ever wundered
why R towne iz named
TROUT towne ??!! 

trout werm: 


dai$y: your not going
to get these worms to talk
any more than I....

AAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE 

tuna: whoa...what de be jezuz
waz that

dai$y: oh em cod...
look
trout worm is missing 

tuna: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
due knot tell me we
haza nother
"cheeze who standz a lone"
inn sa dint 

dai$y: well it apears as though
we do
THANKS to camera man # 7

tuna: we knead ta talk dood
afturr sign off

hay, pleez join uz next week
at de racez when we vizit 
de snake pit

heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live 
cell oh fane tape 
♥♥♥


 

45 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

A smile wormed it's way onto my face gang!

Pat Hatt said...

Sure wormed their way in there and then poof! Don't get too close, don't want to have to be de-wormed. Or maybe you do, that why the poof happened?

Eastside Cats said...

Worms have feelings too! Er, um...I think so...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like Trout Werm disappeared for a good cause.

My Mind's Eye said...

I'd be happy to volunteer Mom to play the accordion...MOLMOL you might need ear plugs she is kinda rusty at it.

Mom used to beg her dad to take her fishin'...he did then when she got old enough to bait her hook with worms she QUIT!!
Hugs madi yoru bfff

The Florida Furkids said...

Trout worm took one for the team!! We're not so sure about the Snakes!!
The Florida Furkids

The Whiskeratti said...

Ewwww - worms!! Yuck.

pilch92 said...

Icky worms, glad that trout ate one :) Better than letting the early bird get one. Have a nice, long weekend! XO

Marg said...

Oh dear, that worm disappeared. We don't pay much attention to worms around here. You all have a wonderful long week end.

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

I was very surprised you guys cound't worm any information out of those worms!! ha ha!!

Sandra Cox said...

Hmm, do you think that worm would be willing to aerate the garden?)

Ivan from WMD said...

What a sneaky trout, eating one of your guests!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Now we know why the worm was called Trout worm. This snake pit thing coming soon sounds pretty dangerous to us here.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh man. I want to visit the snake pit with you! Do you need back up with claws and stuff? Teeth?

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The trout cameraman wasn't very pleasant. Maybe you should throw him into the snake pit next week, dear Tabbies.

Sorry you didn't understand my post today. I didn't have much to say, since What's On Your Workdesk Wendy was taking up all the spotlight!

Sorry, too that I am late visiting. Thankfully, that's what VCRs are for. BTW, Tuna, when are you going to get your sponsor Cranky Cat Chow to fork over some money for musical instruments for the band. And one of these days, Dai$y should get to host a fashion show (of sorts)!

The Daily Pip said...

I happen to be an expert at pee ann o playing. In fact, I can do it on one paw ...I just lift my leg and play. OUCH. Da Boss just gave me a swat. Apparently, she doesn't like pee ann o skills

A few Good Cats said...

Just make sure you don't ever invite Ring Werm!

meowmeowmans said...

Of course that trout couldn't resist that werm! Wait ... wermz this week, and the snake pit next week ... there's, like a crawly creepy theme here!

CJ Kennedy said...

I didn't see that coming. :-D

Me said...

Heehee larry us! Just like Phil and Crew - we knew it! We are screeching with laughter, side shaking screechy laughter! Tuna, you are the best! But be very very careful when you go to that snake pit, who knows what you'll find there. Big Purrs and have a great weekend, Meep and Bibi

stellaroselong said...

Our dad likes to go fishing and sometimes he puts worms in moms refrig and they escape...mom screams, we hide, dad sighs our life is still crazy. Mags and Gus

Tamago said...

You've got great guests today though they are not very talkative bunch! Earth werm, red werm, trout werm..kinda remind me of Dr. Seuss fish book :-) Lucky for camera man # 7 for getting the werm hahaha.
Visit to snake pit must be interesting. Looking forward to next week!

Dma said...

just what end would a worm talk out of?

Crafting Queen said...

Great worms. Hope that you all have a great weekend. The bad mummy went to play with that silly white ball today so she is late with my visit. Purrs from Skipper. No sunshine today but maybe tomorrow.

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Thank you so much for coming to visit, and for the great foodies. I am not going to tell Mommy about the yummy foodies as she might get jealous, but she knows you all are such great friends to all and does appreciate I got such good company while she was gone!

Anonymous said...

Those werms are quiet. They don't say PEEP but may carry a big stick so be ever so careful.

Shoko and Tyebe

Sandra Cox said...

Pee ann o. Heh.
Hope your day has been sprinkled with sunshine and energy and the tabbies' day sprinkled with catnip:)
Monster Kitty ran off a snake last night.

Kea said...

Worms...ewwww....! Sorry, guys, but the biped is totally grossed out now! :-P

Deziz World said...

Did you meow snakes? Oh MeOW We's don't like snakes at all. The worms were kind'a innerestin' tho'. We didn't know there was so many different kinds. MOL Have a pawsum weekend. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

John Bellen said...

I'm sorry, Tuna, but I figured having the worms on the show was going to be a problem from the start. If a fish didn't get 'em, they would have attracted...birds...

Smudge said...

Hate to tell say it, but worms don't talk. However, dad says, like all beings they do. Just because you don't hear 'em doesn't mean they don't talk. I told dad to just stop talking like mom does often. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend, my friends!

Colehaus Cats said...

Wait! Where did that worm go? To think our Mom actually touches those things. . . *shudders* Good thing those kinds of worms aren't the scary kind, of which we aren't going to mention!

Cathy Keisha said...

Did you know burds like to snack on worms? That's another disgusting thing about them. Who would eat a burd who eats a worm. Er, maybe me?

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Since I was a child, I've always rescued any worms I've found on pavement and put them in the grass. Strange, yes. Though I must say I prefer these worms to the roundworms Ellie STILL has.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Trout werm looks delicious, Tabbies, we have a lot of them too. They show up when I help Granny digging in the garden, and sometimes one gets two... accidentally😸 Thank you, Tabbies, for the useful guide on that ...peep...rules. My head is spinning from all the contradictions, but this one makes sense! Pawkisses for a wonderful weekend🐾😽💞

Noodle Cat said...

The guy human is a saver of worms too.
We have a bunch of paper cups in the car so he can scoop them up and "relocate" them to a safe place.



Noodle and crew

john said...

Looks like TroutWerm has disappeared! be careful, you never know where they'll turn up!
And you're the only other creature who uses 'the cheese who stands alone" I've ever met! Yay!
And any cheese standing alone is going to get nommed if it's at our Daisy's table.
Have a great week, all!

Anonymous said...

My Mom told me that when she goes Trout Fishing, she put LIVE worms - that she has caught herself in the wet grass -- on the hooks and the fish LOVES them! I'm not sure I want to eat something that eats worms...
Purrs
Marv

Eastside Cats said...

So, how did you change the comment settings, so you can again get emails when folks comment? Inquiring minds want to know! Thanks!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guys...if you seez thiz bee for yur own blog; we tried ta answer best we could, we hoped thiz helped sum ♥♥

Erin the Cat Princess said...

You sure do get the Best guests to come on your show. Have you thought about snails? Maybe not there answers can be very slow Mol
Toodle pips and loved it purrs
Erin

Three Chatty Cats said...

Whoa, you've got lots of worms over there. I bet it makes for some great Bird TV, too.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

We missed this one! We're not sure if we like werms or not cause we've never seen one. Maybe if we see one we shouldn't trust it.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You sure had lots of wormish catversations, Tuna. Wriggly things, they are...and we have loads of them here from all the rain we had...

Valentine said...

I have a bone to pick with the worms, 'cause one of their relatives is in my belly and I had to get a treatment to get it out. I have two more treatments before I'm rid of their lot.