Thursday, July 13, 2017

DE CODD MOTHER DE BASS TERD TURKEEZ SAGA



DE CODD MOTHER

DE BASS TERD TURKEEZ SAGA



last time on de codd mother 

de bass terd turkeez saga~~~


{ knock on door }

~~ any one in here 

hey, it's me baby face and 

 whoa
what a mess


 hey can I come in  I have to ask ya something



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TWO NITE ON 
DE CODD MOTHER
DE BASS TERD TURKEEZ SAGA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

furst up; we haza new set oh ree croots
we iz buzzed happee ta welcome 

de tusslin terrorz frum ontario 
nick de bruizer & derry de brawler
welcome two de familee doodz 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
now on with de show

 codd mother: what a pleasant surprise !
it's teddy baby face gingovini

do you realize you are 
THE youngest recruit 
in the codd mother's family circle

baby face: I AM !!! 
how awesome 
uh, I mean, yea well, 
I can still kick azz

cat father: noe doubt young dood 
what bringz ya bye

baby face: well, uh, I was kinda wondering 
if it's uh, OK if I ask
just why are we fightin the gobbler
....I wanted to ask 
uncle sammy
but with him bein away 
on assignment and all, I

capo tuna: itz all rite... 
codd mother, ewe wanna tell him de storee
ore shuld eye

codd mother: I've got this 
see if you have word yet 
text or otherwise
from tomas tabbasini  

~~~ have a seat gingovini ~~~



codd mother: the war between us:
the o trouterz, the gobbler 
and the bass terd tachino, 
dates back to don dude's day 

you see, a family of turkeez 
had set up nest
just off site of trout towne property

both families did their best 
to ignore one another 
as we knew once the young were born 
the gobbler and his family 
would move on

however,  word got out on the streets 
of the turkeez location
and the hawkeneese family 
took it upon them selves 
to make off
with the small ones

and we actually, believe it or not,
felt bad for them

since our lands were so close 
and with the burd verses cat stories 
that have passed 
through the generations 

the gobbler assumed 
the o'trouters
 were responsible 
for the deaths of the young
  
no amount of talking 
would convince the gobbler 
that it was not true

we even asked 
if he knew 
that the hawkeneese 
had been sighted in the area

but, burdz being burdz 
they would not listen to reason   

the gobbler in turn 
told the o'trouter's
 the sparrowatano family 
had actually witnessed
 dude taking the young   

this was of course false 
and a set up

 the sparrowatano family 
HAD seen the crime

they KNEW it was the hawkeneese
who were responsible
 and they acted out of fear 

  the hawkeneese 
threatened to kill them as well,
if they told the gobbler the truth

 the gobbler vowed revenge
and his pursuit of the o'trouter's 
over the years 
has been relentless 
from ~~~~

FAAAAAAAAAA

cat father: what de be jezuz 
iz wrong capo tuna

capo tuna: toe mas.... 

hiz wife just sended
me thiz

  damn 
himz in de pen


heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end

peace out N rock on
long live
lionz
♥♥


55 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a saga. lol Hope you kitties have a great weekend and have lots of nip. I tried to steal some nip yesterday but the humans saw me. Next time I will wait till they go to be. Purrs Skipper :)

CJ Kennedy said...

Great story. I hope there's going to be a jail break. Send a file in a bag of kibble. Have a great weekend and headbutts to all. =^..^=

Pat Hatt said...

Need to hide a file in the kitty litter haha Those burds never listen to reason and always blame cat, geez. Burd brains.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! We did not see that coming! More...what happened next?! Hugs, guys. You are amazing.

pilch92 said...

SO that is the back story to this saga. I can see why you don't like the turkey family or the hawks or the sparrows- or any birds, they can't be trusted. Sammy the shop vac Pilchiano can't wait to suck some of them up. :) Have a nice weekend! XO

My Mind's Eye said...

Amen to
peace out N rock on
long live
lionz
♥♥

In mom's opinion worse than turkeys are the dag gone loud obnoxious,
hoggish crows and OMCS don't even ask mom about their 747 fly over droppings. This spring and summer the neighborhood has been plagued with them.
Hugs madi your bfff and Mom

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was thrilled to learn the back story on the bass turd turkeez. It all makes sense now. And I think a jail break is in order, too. Both Bleubeard and Squiggles are more than willing to help, too. I'll stay behind in case you all get caught and someone needs to bail you out.

Marg said...

Good to hear some more of the story. Good reason to hate the Burds. You all have a wonderful week end too.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Wild Bill Scooby and his gang sympathize with your war, but we got bigger problems with the deer herds.

Tamago said...

Wow, what a story! The hawkeneese sounds real bad guys and I sympasize with sparrowatano family. They were scared! But really, you can not trust burds!

Have a fun weekend, Tabbies! xo

Deziz World said...

Oh No, da pen? Da big house? Dat's just pawful. This feud sure seems like da same old story. We don't know why everypawdy can't just tell da truth. Y da silly sparrow furmily coulda got purrtection ifin they'd only been honest in da furst place. Oh well...Can't wait fur da next pawrt. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

The Whiskeratti said...

Now we know ! Thanks for sharing.

Eastside Cats said...

This is a better storyline than "As The Litter Box Turns"!

Anonymous said...

NOW we understand the back-story! Wow, what a saga.

P.S. We're excited to be the newest recruits!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wow, is that why we sawed a turkey burd running fast across the street yesterday?? She must have been wanting to get the chippies and skwerl dudes on her side too...

Now we gotta fugure outta plan to get Lion-King outta that gaol.

Cat Lover said...

So glad to see Nicki and Derry as new recruits. They will be a fine addition!
Have a wonderful weekend in Trout Towne!
Robin

Cathy Keisha said...

I've heard enough, Capo Tuna. We Alleys are going away those basterd Sparrowatano creeps. We'll make them sing Soprano until we get the truth outta them. Nobody spreads no fake news about the TTT. Tuna got his "tool kit" and me, him and P-Kitty are ready to rumble.

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

Oh, no! Now we have to wait to find out what's going to happen to toe mas. And all this trouble because the burds wouldn't listen to reason. :-)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I always wondered how the vendetta started! You just can't trust those lily livered Sparrowatanas to tell the truth. If it wasn't for the Hawkeneese, you would probably still be living in some sort of harmony with the Gobblers.

Katie Isabella said...

You know, mom and I love the comments as much as we love the story. Those comments also rock! Mom is still smiling. Me, I'm ready to follow orders and do what's necessary to rid us of this burd infestation! You can count on Katie Isabelloni!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well, as they say, the saga continues!

BeadedTail said...

We think those Sparrowatanas were really Chickenatanas! :)

Nicky and Derry are super handsome, uh, we mean tough recruits!

Chuck Huss said...

I guess there is drama in every family. :)

Annie Bear said...

We love a good back story and this is a good one! So the Sparrowatano family, the Hawkeneese and the Gobblers are all our enemies? Because any enemy of the O'Trouter's is an enemy of ours!

Ivan from WMD said...

Those &$%^#! Hawkeneese bums!

Kitties Blue said...

Wow, that is one tall fish...er...turkey tale. What do you think, Teddy? Did the hawkaneese really do it or are they also being set-up? We'll see you all for the next episode. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

The Island Cats said...

Thank cod we know the back story now. You just can't trust those bass turd burd families.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Just goes to show you can't trust a bird of any feather! We prefer fish anyway (with the exception of sleeping with the fishes ... we don't prefer that).

Me said...

What a tale of lies, deceit and betrayal Oh trouties, we now know why there must be revenge. Cats must stick together! Your loyal recruit, Meepster Manicotti

Me said...

Those @#$%^a Hawkeneese are bad news. Last fall they dropped a dead rat in meowmie's back yard. Definitely not to be trusted. Purrs, Bibi Angel Face Badabingella

Anonymous said...

So this is how the whole bas-terd gobbler thing got started...interesting. What stupid burds believing the lies. tsk tsk What to do to solve this problem?

Shoko and Kali

Just Mags said...

No wonder you Tabbies have it in for burds. The nerve of those gobblers blaming you all for taking off with their wee ones. We have Hawkeneese here too and they take off with some of the burds that Mumsy likes to watch...makes her sad. Crows is what runs off with the baby birds here...mean ole crows. Hugs and nose kisses

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Huh! So that's the back story! Those bass turd burds!

Mickey's Musings said...

So it is true...birds of a feather DO stick together!
No wonder you hate those bass turd burds!
If ya want to do a breakout, count us in.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

H.R. Bennett said...

Dun dun dun! But will the gobbler escape?!

Noodle Cat said...

So that's what happened!
Bad ole bass turd burds...
Have a great weekend.

Noodle and crew

John Bellen said...

I had no idea that that was the origin of the trouble. So much misunderstanding in the world.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! We love visiting in this blog.
.gclub casino
ąøŖูąø•ąø£ąøšąø²ąø„ąø²ąø£่ąø²
goldenslot

Katie Isabella said...

also, if the Sparrontano famblee says so, I beeleeve them~

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you for 'splaining the situation with the bass terd turkeys Codd Mother. I was so sorry to bother you to ask but since I'm young and not 'sperienced in these matterz I felt it best to go to THE SOURCE for information. I will fight the fight along with my codbrothers and sisters. It is an honor to be the youngest recruit - I am proud and I am ginger.......I am Baby Face Gingovini!!! ***secret handshake***

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, so thats why you hate birds! We're glad Teddy asked. We hope Thomas gets out of the pen soon.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We jus lerned some new wordss... bass terd... :giggles: hawkeneese and fings bout crime. It's time to go to sleep and we want a story, read it again, read it again pweeze... hee hee
~Da new young uns, Tommy an Teaghan

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

loved finally knowing the history of the feud! Hawks are often causing trouble in our backyard too!!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

WOW That is one BIG feud, even worse than Dallas or Dynasty! Me thinks you needs to bust the guy out from behind them bars, give him a heap of nip, then send him to sort out those Hawks!
I'd come myself but I'm stuck doing the Palace Vermin Audit!
Purrs. ERin

Timmy Tomcat said...

Them darn sparrowatano's need to be taught a lesson fur sure. Not no A B and C either but a B B Gun and a C U La Tr Ga Tr

Deb Barnes said...

Thank you for the history lesson...Now we know why those damn burds are such a thorn in your side...but you gotta admit they kinda get the short end of the bird-stick when it comes to Thanksgiving! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang

Valentine said...

Gobblers... Well if they don't believe in the truth then maybe you could invite the "rafters" and the "poults" to a dinner, but make them think the invite is from the Hawkenese! I bet gobblers are tasty with a nice nip infused chianti ! Tee hee hee! -Valentino

The Florida Furkids said...

Sorry we are so late with this but thank you for your comforting words on the loss of our sweet Ellie. We are heartbroken.

The Florida Furkids

Sandra Cox said...

Nothing worse than family feuds:)

A Tonl said...

doods, time in the slammer huh? Do we need to send his wife a FILE to give to him? Inna TOONA cake?

Sandra Cox said...

So how are the new recruits doing?

Anonymous said...

Mee-you so this iss why you not like berdss Tuna an Tabbiesss?? Mee iss sorry thee Sparrowtina furamillee leid an made bad blood between youss an thee Hawkanese....
Will there efurr bee peece fur both yur furamilleess???? Mee can hope rite?
~~~head rubsss~~~ Siddhartha Henry~~~

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

OMC what's wrong with those birdies, Tabbies. They like to blame one and another for taking the babies too. I just saw a crow flying after a big heron... and making lots of noise... just for saving her kiddos...well, I mean, have they ever seen a cat that flies...besides Timmy the Super Cat...right, me neither :D Pawkisses for a fair battle :) <3

Kitty Cat Chronicles said...

Now it's all so clear! We don't blame you for hating on those birds, guys! Man... what bass turds!

meowmeowmans said...

Those bass turd burds! We understand the vendetta so much better now that we know the back story!