Thursday, February 23, 2017

SEW JUST WEAR EGGZ ACT LEE IZ TROUT TOWNE

white fish wavez everee one
N welcome two fish a fied post
197325.2563
 
two day we will answer
de quest shun 
thatz been on 
noe onez 
everee onez mind
 
just wear in de sam hell 
IZ 
trout towne
=^..^=
 
over de course oh 
R bloggin hizz tree 
two haz asked 
 
thousandz haz asked 
 
few haz guessed

noe one carez 
 
N noe one haz hit 
 de nail on de head
 .....it may bee due 
two a hammer short age
we iz knot troo lee sure 
 
two day we dee sided 
ta give everee one
 a purr son ull toor 

 on just wear 
N how 
ta get TWO
trout towne
 
furst up 
 a quik chex bye
 GIE UNT cat
 
ta make sure we
iz sea werthee 


afturr tastin de sail
 GIE UNT cat
 
givez uz de all kleer
 
 
 "all a bored" 
 
everee one inta de boat
N strap on 
yur life pree serverz
 
 
pleez make sure 
ewe haz used it
bee for we set sail

sea cure any bee longingz

N we R off
 
heerz a map two
trout towne
pleez follow a long 
 
 
FYI:
pie ratz stop bye 
all de time
 
N they can tell ewe 
trout towne iz low cated
at nautical mile 
67.4389.521690
 
N trout towne
izza eye land
 
sew fish come at uz 
from everee direct shunz 
 
we owe manee thanx
two de Klingons 
 
who in stalled
a cloakin dee vize
 
sew we R 
BURD FREE
 
 if everee one lookz 
SWNEWWS 
ewe can bear lee seez 
a skewl oh fish
 
 
 lookz ta bee mackerull
N we will bee 
see in em later

for dinner 
at dinner 
 
N time fliez when
ya iz 
bored with R post
 
havin thiz much fun

coz we haz arrived
 
 
feel free ta grab
a hammick
37 platez oh food
anda few winkz
 
we hope ewe
N joyed
de 
 
wear de sam hellz
trout towne toor
 
heerz two a happee
healthee
week oh end
 
peace out N rock on
long live ocean waves
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~   
 
 
 

 
 

59 comments:

Zoe said...

Thanx so mush fur clearin that up. Get ready fur a bunch o' vizeetors now. Hope yu got the fish stockpiles an' the grill is hot!

Cat Lover said...

Thanks for the explanation! I enjoyed the trip.
Have a great weekend!

Crafting Queen said...

We will come for a visit. Hope you have a great weekend. It's very windy her so Skipper has to stay indoors. :)

CJ Kennedy said...

Thanks for the 3 hour tour. It was refreshing. You have a a wonderful weekend too.

Anonymous said...

Well, that makes your location crystal-clear! Hmm, we wonder if there's some buried treasure in your area? That map looked pretty interesting! Plus, if pirates are around....there MUST be buried treasure somewhere!

pilch92 said...

That was a wonderful tour. I love the big cat, very cute. You have a beautiful home on the island. XO

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Golly, I still have no idea where Trout Towne is, but I always enjoy the humor I find when I visit. The map you provided looks interesting, but isn't really helpful. Still, it gives me an idea of where to look, but I doubt we'll be able to visit anytime soon.

To answer your question about Bleubeard knocking things off trees, that's more something Squiggles would do. Bleubeard is the well behaved, dignified face of our blog, and he acts the part, too!

John Bellen said...

It sounds like Trout Towne is a place right out of Never Never Land, which has always seemed to me a fun place to be. Save me a spot at the next fish dinner.

Eastside Cats said...

Ooohhhh...the motion of the ocean...waves back and forth, up and down...URP! Sorry...seasick, but I made it to the railing. That's why I'm a land-lubber, but I LURV looking at water from the shore. Am lucky to live in Michigan, The Great Lakes State...lakes are everywhere!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Surely y'all have your own zip code!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

What an adventure we sure enjoyed the trip! Burd free!!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

You know somethin'? This question has ALWAYS been on my mind. purrs

Lone Star Cats said...

Ok, I are on my way there now. Prepare da tuna.

Pat Hatt said...

Does it come with its own area code? We'll give you a call if we get lost on our way, we'll make sure no burds follow us there either haha

Deziz World said...

Well Fanks fur clearin' dat up...Not. We have offen wondered where Trout Towne is, but assumed ya' must be somewhere up North where fishin' is a mainstay. But hey, what do we know. Bein' Southern Belles, purretty much everythin' is up North. MOL Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

My Mind's Eye said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE know where Trout Towne is and my peeps were very very close to it recently. Mum is the word though we won't tell.
Hugs madi and mom your bfffs

Random Felines said...

we are too sure about that boat...

Valerie-Jael said...

Troute Towne seems to be a great secret escape, we're planning it for our next vacation. Thanks for visiting our blog, we were honoured to see you there. Hugs, Valerie

The Florida Furkids said...

Actually, we have ALWAYS wondered where Trout Towne is!!!!

The Florida Furkids

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hah!!! Now that you have spilled the beans...um we meant fish, we can safely send all our furnends to visit you on your spawsial spot of the globe...

Looks like some may not get there without some roundabout detours...

And others may drop in off their hot air balloons...


And others may sail in just the way you described!


We are staying here in our land lubber sun puddles...with a fish bowl at our side and a dog-guy to bring us other goodies, he;s our slave...at least we told him that, MOL!!!


Thanks so much for clearing up the puzzle of where you reside...

Patzys Place said...

This post was so fun. I even enjoyed the boat ride and seeing that school of fishes. One question though - where was the teachers? Have fun on your eye-land

Marg said...

Wow, just look at all those fishies. What a great place to live, right there with all the trout. Glad to know where Trout Town is. You all have a great day.

Unknown said...

WOW - now that I know you have food to share, I really want to visit for REAL. You keep Mom's hours so maybe it could even happen. So nice to meet you - and thanks for stopping by Bacon's Spotlight to read all about ME, too.
Woof! TINK

Me said...

Yippee! Do you know the road to San Jose? no. but I know the road to Trout Towne! Zoom Zoom we're on our way, bringing some French fries and bar-b-q sauce. xoxox, Bibi & Meep

Sandra Cox said...

just wear in de sam hell IZ trout towne
Heh heh. Love it.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Thanks for the tour cause we 2 were wondering where in Sam's hill you are located.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Mudpie is getting her sea legs ready to come visit you all!

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome! We love a place where only cats can figure out how to get there ;)
MOL!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

To answer your question and comment about Valerie's blog post, yes, I saw it yesterday. It is certainly true.

As for Squiggles, he's a cat in name only. Scared of others, yet a hellion around me is a better description. Want to see more of him? Check out here:

http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/search/label/Squiggles

He does NOT like to be photographed, though.

Ivan from WMD said...

Ha ha ha Georgia, Julie and JJ! We totally agree!!

Annie Bear said...

Fish coming at all directions? That sounds great! We've often wondered where Trout Towne was and had fun imagining. Gie Unt Cat is a good captain! We'd like stay for an extended period of time!

Katie Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Isabella said...

At last! I made a copy of the map in case this one here ever gets lost, I will have a spare. Dai$y invited me out on a girl's day out to shop--- so Donkey can get a rest. She didn't say to meet her at a shopping emporia..so I think I will be dropping by your place to meet up with her. Now I can get there. Unless the pie ratz accost me.

Tamago said...

Thank you for the tour! But I still can't figure out how to get there. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who googled nautical mile 67.4389.521690 :-) Fishes coming from every direction..that sounds so magical. What a paradise you live in!

Colehaus Cats said...

Ah, we gets it now! We'll just follow the fish and we'll just blend in as natural as catfish! With ears, and toes!

Marvelous Marv said...

Mes so glad that my tunnel has a autofinder and mes NEVER had trouble getting to your Eye land...
Was yous not afraid of the Klingons?
Kisses
Your pal Nellie Bellie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad that Gir Unt Cat made sure the boat was safe. I enjoyed the trip to Trout Towne and especially all those fish.

Cathy Keisha said...

CAT OVERBOARD!! Oh, wait, that's just a drill. I think Nellie has a good idea 'bout using the tunnel—NOT the mesh one. Trout Towne sure sounds like a paradise.

Sasha said...

What a tour! I enjoyed the fish.
Sasha

Hairballs and Hissyfits said...

Hey now wait one minute guys!!! You can't tempt us like that and then not promise to disengage the cloaking device when we are close by so we can be sure to land safely. Zulu is out getting his sailors hat for the voyage and Amarula is getting her boating license (Frodo is still reading your blog post poor guy...not the brightest light...) We will be inputting that nautical mile address and you should expect to see us sometime around dinner! Put aside some tuna for us

Sandra Cox said...

All a bored...Ha ha. Another good one.
Hope everyone in Trout Towne has a purrfect weekend.

Smudge said...

Love the post and explanation, though I'm a little rusty on reading your posts. Gotta get back into the swing of things!

The Daily Pip said...

OK, I have wondered! Now pass me some of those little fishies and don't mind if I do, think I will just stretch out on this hammock and take a little nap before I catch the boat back to the mainland.

Anonymous said...

I have wondered this, because Trout Towne is obviously a special place. To be given a special, magical mystery tour was a dream come true. Thank you, guys. You made me weekend! Hugs.

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Tabbies, dudes thanks so much fur clearing that up, cause we were going to ask mew where it was to stick a pin in our wurld map fur the Time Travelling Bobble Hat Tour, so we'll be sticking a little flag in somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle! MOL MOL MOL

The Swiss Cats said...

Thank you for explaining this so clearly ! What a pawsome trip around the world ! Purrs

Beau Beau and Angie said...

I loved takin da ride two Trout Towne - MOL! It is always a jurney readin' yur bloggie. :-) Loves ya!

meowmeowmans said...

Well, thank COD we know now! Because we've been wondering where Trout Towne is located. Thanks for the totally clear directions, sweet pals. :)

Big hugs to you all. Hope you're have a mighty fish-i-fied weekend!

Herman and Dori said...

*pulls out map, pulls out spy glass, pulls out bag of treats* Haaalp! I'm lost! Somebody throw me a lifeline. Or a treat. I'm looking for pie rats. I'm lookin for Klingons. I'm lookin for that skewl oh fish. But what I really want to find is that hammick. Purrrs! You guys are so much fun to go on cruises with! Purrrs!

Anonymous said...

Nice to too r of your island but I don't have a clue where we are. It's nice tho. You get pie rats? Can't you spray for them? No one wants pie eatin' rats. No thanks, I don't want pie but you dig in.

Shoko

Debra Taylor said...

I hope too that you had a great weekend. Cute posts!

Thank you for your post expressing sympathy to us for the loss of our dear Tabby.

I really appreciate you taking the time to be supportive in this way!

Debby in Arizona
http://RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

Pie rats and treasure maps with no burds. That's what we need more of xox

A Tonl said...

MOMMMMMM!
How come THEY get a cloaking device and WE don't?!?!?
Everyone gets cooler stuff than us.
~ Faraday the Whiny Brat

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

So that's where Trout Towne is! Thanks for the tour, guys. Smooches!

BeadedTail said...

Thank Cod we now know where Trout Towne is. Or do we? We're confused! It's tax season, we're always confused these days.

Robin said...

Pawsome boat! I hope that you are catching lots of fishes while you are out at sea. :) Thanks for showing us all where you are!

Sandra Cox said...

This was just too funny. (2) Thouzands has asked. Heh, heh.
I just keep finding more and more bits of humor in this post:)

Savannah’s Paw Tracks said...

My good pal in Trout Towne. I cannot follow your blog because you do not have a "follow by email" button. PLEASE will you put one on your blog home page so I can follow you again. I have lost connection to your blog and no longer receive your posts. purrs and paw pats of gratitude for helping me

Timmy Tomcat said...

Thank Catness that has finally been cleared up and down and all around. We had wondered and Miss Fitz would not tell us as Dai$y made her promise not to. That did not matter as Miss Fitz would just stick her tongue out and *BLRRZZTT* us in any case. Buddy knew too and said it was a dude kind of knowledge and we could "sh_ve _t _nt_ yo_r Ke_ster" so there we were... until today... Thanks Tabbies
Timmy and those who did not know