Thursday, January 19, 2017

DE CODD MOTHER

not since the early 70's 
has the big screen;
or the small screen,
seen such a block buster 
award winning, mini series. 

coming this spring 
to audiences every where 
the epic drama ~~~~~

" DE CODD MOTHER  "

~~~ de bass terd
turkeez saga ~~~

starring: daisy queen of cats 
as the administration 


butter lover boomer oh cat 
as the underboss


and tuna of moon 


 as the outfit 

 with special guest appearances by:
 as 
the cat father 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


and now
a preview:

cat father to daisy:
ewe R a ware bye now
 de 
tacchini bastardo
haz put a price upon tuna's
head




daisy to cat father:
I am
and ...they...shall...pay
yes, indeed
they...shall PAY 

please join us next time,
for what's sure to be
an academy
award winning episode
of:

DE CODD MOTHER  

~~~ the bass terd
turkeez saga ~~~
heerz two a 
happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live filmz
  


 

44 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

OMC ! Me & mom is rolling on da floor laughing... Ha..Ha..Ha
So Funny ! from the title to all stars
=^x^=

Anonymous said...

Whoa, what a preview! We're on the edge of our seats -- and looking forward to what's sure to be a very dramatic episode!

CJ Kennedy said...

Price on Tuna's head!!! Tucker struck the perfect cat father pose. This started my day off with a laugh. Thank you! :-D

John Bellen said...

I never knew my Tucker could act. I laughed at the price on poor Tuna's head - and a mere 75¢? How insulting! Thanks, guys!

pilch92 said...

Whoever put a price on Tuna's head of a mere 75 cents deserves to sleep with the fish. Great movie- you all deserve awards. XO

Eastside Cats said...

Are we going to the mattresses?

Marg said...

Well we think you are worth much more than 75 cents. You are just too cute. Have a great day.

My Mind's Eye said...

Tuna I'd for sure pay a buck .75, not for your head for the privilege of rubbing that lovely fur!!
hugs madi your bfff

Pat Hatt said...

look at you go giving a sneak peek, in sync today at our bays. If you charge 75 cent Canadian you'll get more lol

Tamago said...

Wow, that sounds really epic! I can't wait to see the drama. And I'm sure it'll win the academy and acatmy awards!

Me said...

Hold on there Tuna! Daisy and company to the rescue - they surely won't let that price on your head be "curtains"! we are holding our breaths in anticipation of the Full Feature-
xoxo, Bibi & meep

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my goodness, I can't quit giggling about the price thingy!

stellaroselong said...

Oh my pug we are laughing and laughing...those are big cats for sure. stella rose

Deziz World said...

Who would dare do dat to our sweet gawjus Tuna? Let us at 'em, just let us at 'em and we'll see to it dat da purrice is removed immediately. MOL Big hugs to you all and have a great weekend.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Annie Bear said...

I adore this cast! I can't wait to hear what happens next. I wonder if Daisy says they'll pay meaning she expects the full .75 and she'll gladly give them Tuna, or they'll pay for daring to put a price, any price, on dear Tuna's head. I'll be waiting to find out!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

OMC! I hope Dai$y makes them pay a high price and not just 75 cents for the huge indignity heaped on Tuna.

Cathy Keisha said...

What an award-winning cast! I can’t wait for the next episode!

Mariodacat said...

OMC I can't wait for the next episode. I think you have a block buster on your paws with this production.

Mickey's Musings said...

What a preview!
We are on the edge of our seats wondering what will happen next!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Anonymous said...

Now, this looks exciting! Finally a good show! ❤

Ivan from WMD said...

We can't wait to find out what happens!

meowmeowmans said...

Bwahahaha! The price on Tuna's head made us crack up. :)

Crafting Queen said...

Oh my can't wait to see what happens next. lol Have a great weekend kitties. Purrs from Skipper.

The Swiss Cats said...

MOL ! Can't wait to see what's going to happen ! Purrs

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't WAIT to hear more of the continuing saga....I'm on the edge of my cloud with suspense!!!

Hugs and Fish Filets, Angel Sammy

Colehaus Cats said...

We CANNOT wait until this release! Who will get theirs? Who will sleep with the fishies? Who will rectify that measly price on Tuna's head? And what about the shady background of Tucker, the cat father? Count us enthralled!

The Florida Furkids said...

OMC we can NOT wait to see this. We're MOL @ the price on Tuna's head!!!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

We can't wait to see more!!!

Anonymous said...

MOL..I think you're more worth than 75c, Tuna, don't let them fool you..MOL :D Can't wait for the next episode...MOL :D Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3

Katie Isabella said...

YOU have totally rocked mom off the computer chair and I have to say I myself loved this! Now that is quite a price on Tuna's head! I would consider that an insult! How about a dollar! ?

Sandra Cox said...

OMC. This is going to be such a hit on the big screen.

Better hideout in a safe house Tuna.

Marvelous Marv said...

Mes is waiting with baited breath (herring is my purrsonal choice) fot the nrxt episode!
kisses
Nellie Bellie

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Tabbies, dudes and Miss Dai$y, we are MOL-ing so much at the line and pic 'ewe R a ware bye now
de
tacchini bastardo
haz put a price upon tuna's
head'

Brilliant, standing ovation, 29 Oscars and bravo! Can't wait fur the next installment! We'll bring mucho popcorn fur effurypurrdy :)
Bestest Purrs Basil & CO xox

Sandra Cox said...

Daisy is going to do a purrfect job in the administration role.

Hairballs and Hissyfits said...

hee hee hee!! Amarula, Frodo and Zulu say that if you need any Movie Extras they would like to apply (though Zulu would insist on final approval for his costumes!)! They will work for tuna, chicken or even SPAM--they just wanna be a part of what is sure to be a Blockbuster!!

Kitty Cat Chronicles said...

Ooooh we can't wait to hear more!!! We are hooked! Daisy, what are you going to do?!?

Beth Waltz said...

De (this is catching, like the flu) Codd Father is purrfectly cast! Such sincerity, such rotundity!

BeadedTail said...

MOL! De Codd Mother! At first we didn't get it but then we did and hahahahahaha!

A Tonl said...

Oh Dai$y, how DARE they put a price on Tuna's head?!?! That is sooooooooo tacky, wouldn't you agree? ~ Allie

Noodle Cat said...

Oh Tuna, I'd pay a lot more than 75 cents for you!
Have a wonderful Wednesday...

Noodle and crew

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

I'm thinkin' Oscar, for sure. MOUSES!

LP said...

Rats! We can't believe you stopped and left us at the 75 cent price on Tuna's head! Talk about leaving us in suspense . . .

the critters in the cottage xo

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh, MY!!

Marty the Manx said...

Oh my, Oh my we are in suspense....what happens next?????