WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WEL COME TWO A
TROUT TEE VEE EPPA SODA
EYE AM CALLIN
WHAT DE SAM HELL

SEW THER EYE WAZ
CHILLAXIN ON ME OTTO MAN
WHEN EYE SWEARZ TWO COD
DE GURL YELLED
FRUM DE KITSHUN
HER BUYED A CAN OH CHCKN
CAT FOOD
BYE MIZZ TAKE
WHAT DE SAM HELL ??
HER TELLZ ME EYE WILL HAFTA EATZ IT
BEE CAUZ HERZ KNOT
GONNA WAZTE $98.35
ONA CAN OH FOODZ
MY REE SPONZE
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE
HEALTHEE WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVEZ KIBBLEZ
© AUGUST 26, 2026
All Rights Reserved


28 comments:
You sure told her!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
You made that very clear, Mackerull😹Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and the Gurl too🐾😽💞
The human mommies used to long ago say "eat it, there are starving children in china", do they still say that? Purr-ably not!!! It'd mess up the tariff and trade balance kinda sorta. Mine Mommy pours tuna juice like from her human tuna can on the foodz I refuse to eat. I know it's a trick, but yeah, when they costed $98.35 it makes her real cranky if I walk away. So I goes along to get along, meowz.
That certainly deserves a hiss, Mack!
it was her mistake so she should be the one to eat the food and not punish you. i'm sure that's what you're telling her in the pic.
Mackerull, duz da gurl knead her eyez examined! What waz goin' thru her pea pickin' brain? Not pickin' peas obviously. Now, what kinda chicken of da sea could she have got instead.
Ha! Do not forgive her for that sleight, Mackerull! Maybe next time she'll read the labels more closely. 😉
;-)
Mackerull...I don't think that will EVER happen again. You have handed this situation masterfully!
What the cluck?!?! That just ain't right!!!
You sure told her!
She won't make that mistake again. :) XO
Uh oh! That was a bad mistake!!
How dare she even think you had to eat her mistake, Mack. The nerve!
Chicken cat food, how rude.
No doubt you made it TOTALLY CLEAR to the Gurl that you will not tolerate that kind of mistake again.....PERIOD! Humans are a whole lot harder to train than any animal I know of....!
Hugs, The Ted O Nator, (Teddy)
Maybe it's trout-flavoured chicken this time, Mackerull...
MACK it was the fault of FSG...I my humble opinion she should eat it
MOL MOL MOL
Just Kiddin' FSG
Hugs cecilia
Stand your ground!
I have found cats like any single can of cat food you buy but stop liking it as soon as you buy a whole case.
Yikes … chicken 🐓 cat food! Yuck! No neighbor kitties you can palm it off on? Bet you didn’t eat it. Hope all is well otherwise. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
If we do not like it, we are not eating it!
Your face says it all!
Well that settled that! MOL!
Oona: "Oona has full confidence in your ability to wear her down, Mack. LIKE A NINJA!"
Too funny! Mudpie would take it. I shouldn't tell you this, but she eats so much chicken she's probably going to start clucking one day!
MOL MOL MOL!!! Dude, we'd eat it!!! Shall we teleport over and do a food swap? Happy Chewsday!!! 😻🐾😹🐾😻
I'm sure she'll learn from this mistake. lol
Post a Comment